InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Whatever she wants ❯ A New Start ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own it. Belongs to Takahashi-san...
Clothes fell to the floor in a heated rush of whispered I Love You's. She clung to him and closed her eyes as he kissed her once more. Slowly, they made their way to the bed, "Gods, Kagome! When will you stop torturing me so FUCKING much?!" he asked as she slid her small hand over his now erect manhood.
She moaned as his fingers touched her most sensitive area and dipped into her moist slit.
Today was the happiest she had ever been. After the defeat of Naraku and the completion of the jewel, she and Inuyasha had talked of what would become of them.
They still had to make a wish on the jewel, though. Kagome had sat quietly before swiftly turning to Inuyasha and kissing him.

"I wish we could forever pass between OUR two worlds, and that all of our friends have the lifespan of a half-demon" she whispered, barely loud enough for Inuyasha to hear. A flash of pink light enveloped them.
'OUR', thought Inuyasha as the kiss continued.
He lifted and wrapped her legs around his waist.
He made his way to the well, then into her bedroom window, and to where they currently lay upon her bed.

"Inu...yasha..." She moaned as he slid another finger into her. He pumped slowly, become painfully erect as she stroked him.
"Stop teasing...that's MY job" he whispered as she positioned him at her entrance. "I want you...I NEED you inside of me."

Inuyasha smiled, he would give her the world if she asked for it, why not give her his body and soul?
He pushed forward, thankfully, he noticed, her barrier had been broken sometime during one of their many battles. SHe moaned as he lifted her bottom and slid deeper into her body.
Both of them had waited so long, too long, to be like this.
"He's gone, Inuyasha, I want to start a family with you, please...I love you"
she pleaded as he reached down and rubbed the swollen nub that seemed to have brought her so much pleasure before.
"Anything...you...want...'Gome", he sighed as he felt her body convulsing around him. It was enough to quickly bring them both to an estatic climax.

Sweaty and panting, neither noticed the door had opened until it quickly slammed and Inuyasha sniffed and found her younger brothers' scent.
"SHIT!" He whispered as he pulled his clothes back on and ran after the boy.

Kagome lay on the bed, completely sated as she listened to her lover talking to Souta, pleading for him to calm down and not tell his mother.
"Too Late" he said as he pointed to a very shocked looking Mrs. Higurashi standing behind Inuyasha.
She smiled, nodded, and went about her merry way, but as she left, she called over her shoulder, "You do realize you have to marry my Kagome BEFORE she has the baby...and then I want a few more..."
She laughed softly to herself as a VERY embarrassed half-demon made his way back up the stairs to his lovers' bedroom.
"I guess you're happy now?" he asked as Kagome pulled him back into bed. "Yep, I can't wait to tell Sango." she said as she leaned into his kiss.
Inuyasha sighed.
As long as she was happy, he didn't care.
~END~


AN: Did ya like it?
It's a one shot, but if y'all review enough, I may just continue it...
*SMILE*