InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Whatever You Want ❯ Chapter 1

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer - Me no own, so you no sue. M'kay?

Kagome writhed beneath Inu Yasha as he sensually kissed her naked body. His hands cupped her breasts gently and he tweaked her nipples in her fingers. Kagome moaned and turned her head from side to side, her breathing eradicate. How did this happen? She asked herself. Not that she minded one bit.

~|~Flashback~|~

"Inu Yasha! I need to go back home! I have a test!"

"Fuck your tests! We need you here! The shards, remember?!"

Kagome sighed, exasperated. "I haven't forgotten, Inu Yasha. But I said I'd come back in two days!"

Inu Yasha crossed his arms in front of him. "Feh! You just want to go see that Homo bastard!"

Kagome had to think for a minute. Who was he talking about? Then it clicked. Ohh, he means Hojo. "Inu Yasha, his name is Hojo. And I'm not going home to see him, I'm going home because I need to!"

Inu Yasha glared at her.

Her eyes filing with tears, Kagome said, "Inu Yasha, please?"

Damnit, he hated making his bitch cry. Sighing, he turned away and Kagome jumped up, squealing. "Thank you! I'll make it up to you, I swear!"

Inu Yasha's ears perked up. "How?"

Kagome laughed. "I don't know, whatever you want!"

Unknowing how deep those three words would dig her into a hole, Kagome ran off to her own time. Inu Yasha grinned evilly. Whatever I want, hm?

Back in Kagome's own time, she studied as hard as she could and passed the test. "Thank you, Kami!"

She walked into her house and showed her mother her test proudly.

"That's wonderful, dear. So you're going back tonight then?"

"Yeah, I promised Inu Yasha."

"Alright. Well, I've packed you plenty of Ramen."

Kagome smiled and went up to her room. She finished putting everything away, ate with her family, and then grabbed her enormous yellow backpack.

She walked to the well and jumped in. Coming out on the other side, she was suddenly being hugged very tightly by a tiny ball of orange fur.

"Kagome I missed you, Inu Yasha was being so mean, and you weren't here to sit him!"

Kagome kissed Shippo's head and absently gave him a lollypop. Satisfied, Shippo at the lollypop and stopped complaining.

"Welcome back, Kagome." Sango gave Kagome a quick hug.

"Ah, Kagome-Sama. Wonderful to have you back again." Miroku smiled respectfully at her before groping Sango's bottom, causing her to smack him and walk away angrily.

Kagome laughed and looked around for Inu Yasha. Where was he? Finally, she saw him walking away from Kaeda's village over to them. He stopped in front of Kagome but said nothing.

Miroku had walked off to find Sango, and Shippo, bored with Inu Yasha and Kagome, went to go find Kirara.

"Hi Inu Yasha!" Kagome said brightly. She took a step towards Kaeda's village, but Inu Yasha's arm shot out and stopped her. "Inu Yasha?"

"Did you forget what you said?" His voice was strangely different, although naïve Kagome couldn't place exactly what was different about it.

"Um…? Oh! You mean how I said you could have whatever you wanted since you let me go back home? Nope! And I've got plenty of Ramen." She answered cheerfully.

Inu Yasha chuckled huskily. "But that's not what I want."

"So, what do you want then?" Now she was really confused. She had packed all the extra Ramen because she figured Inu Yasha would have asked for that.

Suddenly, Inu Yasha had pulled her lithe body up against his hard one. Startled, Kagome squeaked. "In-Inu Yasha?"

Without a word, Inu Yasha jumped into the air and flew off towards the forest. Kagome held onto him tightly. He stopped at his tree and sat her down on one of the branches. Watching her intently, Inu Yasha sat in front of her.

For the past two days, he had been dwelling on what he really wanted. Ramen was always nice, but he always got that. No, what he really wanted was Kagome. And now he was going to get her.

He moved closer to her and tilted her chin up to his face. Kagome looked into his eyes, confused. Her eyes suddenly widened in shock when Inu Yasha leaned forward and captured her lips in a gentle kiss. Kagome's eyes eventually fluttered shut as she responded back to the kiss. However, this gentle kiss soon turned heated and passionate as Inu Yasha licked her lips asking for entrance.

Kagome opened her mouth slowly, allowing his tongue into its depths. Inu Yasha decisively explored the inside of her mouth, memorizing ever crevice. When he finally pulled back, he smirked at Kagome. She looked incredibly sexy with her swollen lips and dazed expression.

"What I want, Kagome, is you."

Kagome gasped and looked into his eyes. Inu Yasha grinned and began tugging at her shirt. Kagome soundlessly let it come off as her heart sped up. Inu Yasha looked down at her bra and growled slightly. Damn these futuristic contraptions, what with their confusing clasps and the like! After fiddling with it for an entire minute, Inu Yasha finally gave up and sliced it off.

Kagome was about to reprimand him for ruining a perfectly good bra, but he had suddenly placed his mouth over one of her nipples. Kagome gasped and arched her body closer to him as his tongue swirled around her nipple teasingly. Kagome stuck her hands in Inu Yasha's hair, grasping on the silver locks trying to hold onto any sanity she could find.

Inu Yasha smirked and switched breasts, causing Kagome to moan. He got even harder just hearing that sensual sound come from her. Slowly, Inu Yasha ran his hands up and down her long legs. He massaged her thighs tenderly and trailed his claws along the inside of her thigh to her heat.

Kagome squeaked when she felt his finger press against her through her panties. Inu Yasha's senses suddenly went haywire when the scent of her arousal hit him. He growled in lust and felt wetness on her panties. He smirked and released her nipple. He blew on it before coming eye level with her.

Kagome could feel Inu Yasha pulling on the edge of her panties and sliding them down her long legs. He locked eyes with her and smirked. Kagome looked at him curiously when she suddenly was experiencing immense pleasure. Inu Yasha had stuck two fingers inside of her and was pumping them in and out of her at slow pace.

Hey head back and her mouth open, Kagome was panting heavily. Inu Yasha grinned and leaned forward, sucking on her neck. His fangs grazed over her pulse before he licked it with his warm tongue in a soothing manner.

Kagome thought she was in heaven when Inu Yasha added a third finger. She moved her hips along with the motion of his fingers, feeling herself reaching something. She wasn't sure what, but she knew that she needed to reach this place, and she was almost there. Just a little bit farther.

And then, Inu Yasha removed his fingers. Kagome whimpered and tugged feebly on his hair. What was going on? Why was he stopping? That wasn't right!

But Inu Yasha just smirked and picked Kagome up in his arms. He jumped down from the tree and pulled her short green skirt off in a flash. Gently, he laid her down on the ground. He looked down at her beautiful pale body, contrasting greatly with the dark earth. His clothes becoming unbearably tight, Inu Yasha removed them all the while watching Kagome pant on the ground.

When he finally removed the last of his clothes, Kagome glanced up at him and blanched. Oh wait a minute now, that thing is far too big to fit! Inu Yasha could smell hear fear mixed with her arousal and he growled. He kneeled over her and kissed her with such force, his tongue teasing hers, that she forgot her fear.

~|~Present~|~

Kagome writhed beneath Inu Yasha as he sensually kissed her naked body. His hands cupped her breasts gently and he tweaked her nipples in her fingers. Kagome moaned and turned her head from side to side, her breathing eradicate. How did this happen? She asked herself. Not that she minded one bit.

Satisfied, Inu Yasha directed the head of his manhood to her core. Kagome held onto Inu Yasha's biceps and waited, trying to relax herself. Gingerly, Inu Yasha began pushing into her. He could feel her stretching to accommodate his size. When he reached her barrier, he took her nipple in his mouth again and began sucking and licking if fiercely, trying to make her comfortable for the pain that was about to come. Kagome moaned and held his head to her chest.

In one swift motion, Inu Yasha broke through the barrier inside of her. Kagome cried out and Inu Yasha flattened his ears to his head, never wanting her to make such a pain-filled noise again. "I'm sorry. It'll be over soon." He spoke soothing words to her and kissed her soft lips repeatedly, waiting for her to adjust completely.

As Kagome got used to Inu Yasha, she began to experience more pleasure than pain. She experimentally moved her hips, driving him deeper. She gasped and he moaned. Taking that as a sign that she was ready, Inu Yasha pulled out slightly and pushed back into her gently. Kagome's soft moans made him smirk and he moved a little bit faster. Her moans got louder, and Inu Yasha went faster and deeper. Instinct told Kagome to wrap her legs around him, and when she did he reached a spot inside of her that sent sparks through her back, causing her to arch a few good inches off the ground. She moaned and gasped and Inu Yasha growled in approval.

One of Kagome's hands found its way up to his ears. She rubbed them subconsciously, and Inu Yasha couldn't resist his animal urges any longer. He pulled nearly all the way out of her and thrust back into her. He pounded into her over and over, causing her to call out in, pure pleasure. They were both climbing together, higher and higher into that place where Kagome was before. Only this time, it was much stronger. Inu Yasha pounded into her one last time before the two of them climaxed together. She cried out and he groaned loudly as he spilled his white, hot torrent inside of her, the two of them holding onto each other as they rode out the wave of ecstasy.

Panting, Inu Yasha pulled out of Kagome. She took a deep, shuddering breath and hugged him around the middle.

"That's what you wanted?" She mumbled sleepily.

"Yup. That's exactly what I wanted." He replied, stroking her hair.

"I'm glad."

Inu Yasha grinned, and the two of them fell into a peaceful sleep, completely protected in each other's arms from the dangers of the world around them just for one night.

A/N - Phew! So! Anyone want me to one of what happened when Miroku caught up with Sango, or should I just leave it at this? Reviews would be nice, but no flames, please!