InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When its all over. ❯ A sleepless night ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: Sorry about the spelling thus far folks it will improve …. I hope. Reviews would be lovely right now and so once more I don't own inuyasha and any of the characters I this story unless the are ones the came out of the hollow shell of my mind.
 
Btw: my chapters may be short but there are lots of them so no worries.
 
Chapter 6
 
~Feudal Era~
 
The moon was still out when Kagome awoke to a chilling breeze. She glanced around the room and she felt misplaced. She was laying on the big bed in the center of their room.
 
`How did I get here? I fell asleep with Inuyasha and we were on the window bed'
 
Another cold breeze hit her and she noticed she must have kicked the blankets off of her during her sleep. Just as she looked towards the balcony and spotted Inuyasha sitting there glancing out into the sky. She noticed a wet streaks coming from his eyes and going down his face.
 
`Why do you cry, what do you cry for? ' As kagome thought that he glanced over towards her and she quickly shut her eyes.
 
Inuyasha noticed her blanket pooling at her ankles and walked over to the bed and pulled the cover back over her and sat beside her on the bed.
 
Kagome was too scared to move she knew he wouldn't want her to see him right now. So she just laid there afraid to breath `oh Inuyasha…' she felt sad for him and she didn't even know why he was sad.
 
Inuyasha brushed kagome's bangs out of her face “I'm sorry…” Inuyasha whispered in her ear as a tear fell on her cheek. And without another word he stood up and walked back to the window and sat down.
 
`He's sorry? For what?' Kagome slowly and very quietly slipped out of bed and moved over to sit beside inuyasha facing him. He had his head down resting on his knee's with his arms wrapped around himself. Inuyasha was still crying.
 
Kagome with out so much as a moment's hesitation slowly reached out and grabbed one of his hands. Inuyasha looked up at her with a tear stained face and puffy eyes. “Ka-” He started to speak but as he looked in her eyes she was telling him not to.
 
Kagome knew that she would be asking far too much of him, if she asked him to explain. So instead she pulled him to her and she sat with her back up against the wall, her cheek against his, just running her fingers threw his hair.
 
 
She whispered only one thing to him “It's ok to be weak tonight when you have been so strong for so long… just for tonight Inuyasha your not doing anything wrong” Kagome cradled him.
 
She quietly whispered to herself “...be weak for me Inuyasha…Tonight let me be strong…”
 
Inuyasha picked her up in his arms closing the window as to keep the chilling breeze out and walked over to the bed and set her down.
 
Kagome was sitting on with her back against the head board when he laid down next to her.
 
`your so stubborn Inuyasha…'“if you wont cry for your pain…” a tear fell on her little fist.
 
Inuyasha looked up at her “Please don't cry for me…” `you're the last one who should be after all the things I've put you through' He felt the tears burning at his eyes again and the only thing that crossed his mind was `...be weak for me Inuyasha…Tonight let me be strong…' and then the dam broke and he moved his head to her lap and wrapped his arms around her waist.
 
“Gods… Kagome what ever could a stupid hanyou like me have done to deserve you”
 
Kagome flinched as he said that “don't say that Inuyasha!.. Just don't say that.”
 
“Why not I'm a filthy half-breed and nothing more…” he whispered into my skirt and I barley heard him.
 
`What in the world could have upset him this much' “Inuyasha look at me.”
He never made any attempt to so she grabbed his face softly and lifted his face to hers.
 
“ you know that I have never cared that you were a half demon… I've always” `Loved' “cared for you just the same as if you were a complete human or a full demon… I wont ask you whats wrong because I feel that if you want me to know you'll tell me in your own time…”
 
Kagome wiped away his tears with her thumb and keep them from coming back with her voice. “Tomorrow I have something I need to show you… just you… Thank you for letting me be weak…” his voice faded and he fell asleep.
 
“…Ohh Inuyasha … I've never seen you as weak even now all I see is the strongest person, demon , or half demon. That I have ever met … I wish tho that you could see me just once they way my heart will always see you..”
 
She pulled the blanket over him and kept running her fingers threw his long silvery hair. `Peaceful… you look so undeniably peaceful right now' She sighed the sun was coming up and she needed rest. Her last thoughts were `This… This is the Inuyasha that stole my heart' she smiled down at him.
 
`now just let me steal yours'
 
And then she fell asleep with her fingers still tangled in Inuyasha's silvery mane.