InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When Kagome Has Gone ❯ When Kagome Has Gone ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: InuYasha belongs to Rumiko Takahashi and I make no money from this smut.
 
When Kagome Has Gone
 
 
As Mrs. Higurashi sat sipping her tea and reading her paper, she heard a knock at the door. Uncrossing her legs, she set down the tea cup and paper and went to answer it. Opening the door, she saw that dear boy, Hojo standing there. Poor thing, he must have hoped to see Kagome one last time…
 
“I'm sorry, if you are looking for Kagome, she is already gone…”
 
Crestfallen, Hojo looked glumly at the ground. “She went away with her boyfriend, InuYasha didn't she.”
 
“Yes, I'm sorry if you were hoping to say goodbye,” Mrs. Higurashi said sympathetically. “Why don't you come in and have some tea.”
 
Nodding, Hojo stepped in and she motioned him towards the couch. He sat down while Mrs. Higuarshi smiled and went to the kitchen. My, how like an older version of Kagome Mrs. Higurashi-sama was, such beautiful, warm brown eyes. He began to feel comforted as she came back with the tea and sat back beside him. He took a polite sip.
 
“I never thought a sweet girl like Kagome would fall for a bad boy type like InuYasha,” Hojo said. “I hope she does not get her feelings hurt…”
 
Mrs. Higuarshi looked at him sympathetically and Hojo blushed.
 
“Kagome is made of strong stuff,” Mrs. Higurashi replied. “And I assure you, despite his demeanor InuYasha loves our Kagome. May I be so bold to say, I think you got your feelings hurt, but I am sure Kagome did not mean to do it.”
 
In shock, Hojo's mouth opened as he looked at her, and then snapped shut. Mrs. Higurashi was so perceptive! Her expression as she looked at him was so understanding and warm. A yearning was forming in his heart….
 
Mrs. Higurashi could see the effect she was having on Hojo. At her age, she knew a thing or too about boys and men. He was a fine, handsome, upstanding boy…not the kind of boy for her Kagome; too boring.
 
What Hojo did not know was that Mrs. Higurashi had just read the last news article written in the paper about the “Mysterious Lovers of Harajuku.” After being exposed to the passion between her daughter and her wild, sexy hanyou boyfriend, certain needs that were dormant had come alive….And the way Hojo was looking at her, all the boyish adoration in his eyes. It was too much to resist.
 
Mrs. Higurashi moved closer to Hojo, and put her hand on his. He looked at with eyes shining, and his breathing speeded up. She smiled slowly at him, and folded his hand in hers. To her satisfaction, he held her hand firmly.
 
“Poor boy, so did you ever meet InuYasha? Or did you just see him at graduation?” Mrs. Higurashi asked.
 
A hot flush reddened the teenagers cheeks, and he looked down. Ah, something told Mrs. Higurashi he must have witnessed something pretty serious. And knowing what she did about Kagome and Inuyasha she could only imagine…
 
“I…I saw them at Club Zero,” Hojo stammered. “Kagome didn't know I was there. InuYasha made me promise not to say anything.”
 
Promise? Mrs. Higurashi blinked. That was not InuYasha's style. Most likely he threatened Hojo and the boy was just being polite. She reached up and caressed his short, brown hair. Hojo gave her a sidelong glance. It was a moment later that she saw the bulge growing in his pants….
 
“Don't be shy,” Mrs. Higurashi said. “I know what you must be feeling. I am well aware of what my daughter was doing with InuYasha.”
 
“You do?” Hojo said in surprise, turning to look her in the eyes.
 
“Yes, she is her mother's daughter, after all,” Mrs. Higurashi purred, her lips inches from his.
 
Hojo fell for the bait. His lips were suddenly upon hers, kissing her passionately. He fumbled at her clothes, but her hands were sure and deft as she stripped him. Eventually they were both naked and laying on the couch, Hojo on top of Mrs. Higurashi. Hojo practically trembled with excitement, as he fondled her breasts and kissed her neck. His erection pressed into her thigh. She ran her hands over his lean wiry body. What a nicely built young man he was! The last time she had the pleasure of touching a young man was…InuYasha. She shuddered with the memory of InuYasha's hot, sexy, virile body as she buttoned up his shirt and tucked it in his tight jeans…
 
With a growl, Mrs. Higurashi spread her legs, and then took Hojo in a ferocious kiss. He floundered around between her legs a moment, so she grabbed his erection and carefully guided him inside her. As he pumped madly in to her, Mrs, Higurashi was de-virginized a second time…and Hojo finally lost his virginity. She came hard, all the pent up desire in her exploding forth in a huge orgasm, soon followed by her young lover.
 
Outside, Sota noticed the shades over the couch moving. He out his hand to stop Jii-chan from entering. Something told him…this was not the time to be returning home.