InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When love doesn't seem right ❯ he's acting strange ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

When love doesn't seem right

Hikishinara: I don't own inuyasha ok

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// /////////////////

When the sun came up, Sesshomaru woke up to a bright sunny day. As he sat up he saw Rin chasing Jaken like she always did in the morning, (*cute*^-^) he gave a little smirk.

He then notices that Kish wasn't there.

Sesshomaru: Kish?! Where are you, KISH!

Kish then pops out of the bushes, wondering why Sesh called for her, so load.

Kish: What is it?! Do you need something?!

Sesshomaru had a relieved look on his face.

Sesshomaru: Oh, I don't need anything. Just wanted to know where you were.

Kish: Well ok.

Kish then started to make something to eat for all of them, and while doing that she was thinking of how weird Sesshomaru had been acting around her for the past week.

Kish: Foods ready.

Rin and Jaken: Ya! Food!!!!!!

As Rin and Jaken were pigging out, Sesshomaru didn't feel like eating. He just kept a good eye on Kish.

After the food was all gone Rin and Jaken went out to play again while Kish tried to figure out what was going on with Sesshomaru, and what was with keeping an eye on her so much.

Kish's thoughts: `What is with Sesh? Is he being too protective of me lately? He was never like this before.'

Sesshomaru then stands up.

Kish: What is it?

Sesshomaru: Inuyasha will be coming soon; I need to talk to him.

It's very important!

Kish: Oh, well if you have to talk to Inuyasha it must be important.

Sesshomaru then looks deep into the forest waiting to see his brother come.

Since Sesshomaru was so busy, she decided to go pick some daisies.

Sesshomaru : Where are you going Kish?

Kish: Just going over to pick some daisies, is there a problem with that.

Sesshomaru: Oh, never mind. ^-^.

Now Kish was really confused, why was Sesshomaru always watching every move she would make.

Kish's thoughts: `He's never like this, I should find out why, but how.

Sesshomaru then picked up the scent of his brother and decided to go meet him himself instead of waiting for Inuyasha to come.

Sesshomaru: "Jaken get over here." Sesshomaru whispered

Jaken:Yes my lord!!!

Sesshomaru: Keep an eye on Kish, and if anything happens to her or if she disappears you will die.

Jaken: YES MASTER!!!!

As Sesshomaru ran off, Jaken sighed in relief but started to panick again when he didn't see Kish.

Jaken: Lady Kish ……Lady Kish…where are you!!!! She's gone.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ///////////////////////////////

strange so far but that's what reviewing is for so REVIEW!!!!!