InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When The Bad Guys Win ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Authors Note
Hi everyone! I made this story with the help of my mom. This is also my fist story so please be nice and review. Anyways this story focuses on real life issues that can happen to any one.Now on with the story!
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyashaaaaa! Waaaa waaaa!
 
 
 
Kagome jumped out of the well, a silly grin on her face.
 
Her clothes were all ripped and bloody.
 
Kagome didn't seem to mind much.
 
No, they did not defeat Naraku.
 
And no, Kikyo didn't leave to hell by herself.
 
This was much better.
 
Last week was the new moon so Inuyasha was human.
 
A youkai attacked the village and caused some serious damage but in the end Kagome, Sango and
Miroku managed to destroy it.
 
Kagome was seriously hurt while protecting Shippo.
 
Inuyasha during a are show of love during his human nights confessed some of his deepest feelings while tending to her wounds.
 
He said that he loved her.
 
Kagome also admitted her feelings.
 
Now they were both dating, or as Inuyasha called it `courting'.
 
Today Kagome came home.
 
It was her 18th birthday so she decided to tell her family her about her and Inuyasha.
 
Sure they still fought and yelled at each other.
 
But it wouldn't be them it they didn't.
 
As Kagome came in through the back door in the red and silver kimono Inuyasha had given her she knew that something was wrong.
 
There was a strange man in the living room talking with her mom.
 
Mrs. Higurashi looked pissed.
 
No, it was not a trick of the light.
 
Mrs. Higurashi, Mrs. Always Smiling and Never Mad was pissed.
 
Kagome was about to wish that the well had closed and that she has never come.
 
Her life was going to change for the worse.
 
 
 
 
 
Than you for reading but I will only update if I have at least 10 reviews.
Now I will tell you a real story that happened to a girl that was found a years ago. If you are not interested than please go ahead and skip. This is my inspiration as well as others sadly.
A year ago a girl was found. She had been lost for 12 years and she told her story. She was in 7thgrade when he parents punished her for one reason or another so she went to school all sad. The security guard asked her what was wrong and she said that she felt as if nobody loved her. The security (lets cal him Harold) told her (lets call her Jess) that he love her and offered her to live with him. Jess agreed and left with Harold. 12 years passed and nobody saw her. Harold used her as a sex slave, wife and slave. She saw no sunlight for 12 years and she was always locked in.
Thing like this happen in real life and we can't pretend like they don't. Thing is as cliché as it sounds don't talk to strangers and don't go of with them.