InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When the House is Empty... ❯ When the House is Empty... ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
This takes place in episode 18 of Inuyasha; if Kagome's family had not come back from the onsen and she and Inuyasha had been allowed to continue, what would have happened?

When the House is Empty... by arcticrose

"I will protect you with my life." Inuyasha whispered quietly, gripping her hand in his tightly.
Kagome's lips parted as her eyes met his and he leant in, his breath warm against her face.
"I'm going to kiss you now, Kagome."
"OK." She whispered, and he leaned in, his lips light against hers. She gasped, and he pulled her hand to his chest, trapping it between his grip and the warm skin above his heart. She felt his heartbeat speed up just as hers did. She felt glad that she was already on the floor, for if she had been standing her legs would have given out. As it was, she was shaking even as Inuyasha pulled away from the light contact between them.
Kagome's eyes were still closed when Inuyasha leaned in again, his arms wrapping around her to pull her to him and hold her close. One of his hands snaked up to grasp her hair at the base of her neck as he ran his tongue along her bottom lip to ask entrance. She let his tongue slip into her mouth and arched a bit as his nails scraped along the small of her back. When he pulled back again his breath was heavy and Kagome's eyes opened to see that his eyes had become warm and dazed. The hand at the base of her neck came around to caress her jaw and down her neck along her shoulder. Kagome shivered under the warmth of his hand, and she felt her lower body clench. She looked down for a moment, but Inuyasha lifted her chin.
He licked his lips, wetting them for speech. "I can smell you...How you want me."
She blushed and bit her lip, nodding her head a fraction. "Yes..."
Inuyasha smirked and leaned in to kiss her again. When he pulled away, he whispered against her lips, "And what would do you want me to do about this?"
Kagome felt herself dampen even more at the thought and moaned as Inuyasha licked her neck. He nibbled down one side and kissed her collarbone. His hands had come to rest on her hips and they slipped under her sweater to sit against her skin. Kagome shivered again.
"Are you cold?" Inuyasha held Kagome in his grasp and looked at her as she warred with her desire.
"No..." She murmured. She leaned against him and nipped his neck, making him stiffen and growl; she hoped it was appreciatively. "I want you...Please..." She murmured against his neck. She kissed his throat, and then he pulled her back from him. His pupils had dilated and Kagome melted.
"Take me, please, Inuyasha."
She heard the pleading in her voice and shivered in pleasure as he laid her back right there on her tatami and settled his weight over her. He stared down at her for long moments before kissing her again, running his hand down her neck, over her collarbone, and down until it settled on her breast. He massaged her breast as his tongue explored her mouth. Kagome moaned, and he pulled back, chuckling just a bit.
"Do you like that?" He teased, sitting back to grip both her breasts and she moaned again, arching just a bit. He smirked, taking the bottom of her sweater and pulling it over her head to reveal her bra. He paused for a moment to stare; he had seen her in her underwear before, she was sure, but she grinned as she reached behind her and undid her bra.
He slid the straps down her arms and then removed the cups from her breasts. Again he stopped, and Kagome went to cover herself in embarrassment. Inuyasha stopped her hands, gripping them to either side of her. He caught her gaze.
"You're beautiful." He murmured, leaning down to kiss her again. His haori brushed against her nipples and she gasped as he broke the kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her hands in his hair as he nibbled down her neck. He grasped her breasts and brushed his thumbs over her nipples and she arched against him and gasped. He leaned down and drew a nipple into his mouth and she moaned, her grip tightening in his hair. He continued to massage her other breast and then switched breasts, continuing to suck and nip at her nipples until they were full and almost aching. By the time that this happened, she was arching against him, feeling his erection pushing into her belly. He looked up at her, his lips still around her breasts.
"Inuyasha..." She murmured again and he broke his grip to rush up and kiss her on the lips, crushing her under his weight. She gladly wrapped her arms and legs around him, pressing her warmth against his erection and hearing him moan each time she pressed against him.
"I want to feel your skin." She murmured as he broke the kiss.
Inuyasha fumbled with the ties, but managed to pull his haori and under kimono off to reveal his muscled torso. His silver hair drifted over his shoulder and the contrast between it and his tanned skin shocked Kagome. She ran her hands down his chest and he shivered. She grinned, becoming less inhibited as she ran her fingers just under the waist of his hakama. When he did not stop her advances, she reached down and grasped his erection. He closed his eyes and moaned again and she grinned, loosening and tightening her grip until he grasped her wrist and pulled her hand from him, raising her hand to kiss her palm.
"If you keep doing that, I'm not going to be able to pleasure you as I want to." He growled, kissing down her arm as she grinned and blushed. He kissed her lips again.
"Up, now." He said, pulling her up and laying her on her bed, legs hanging over the side. He stood against her, pressing what felt like an even larger erection into her heat. They both moaned as his head brushed against her clit. He grinned down at her and kissed her lips agains before working down the centre of her body, hooking his thumbs under her skirt to pull it down, leaving her just in her panties. He pressed his nose against her panties and kissed her. She gasped and arched. He laughed and the vibrations made her arch against him again.
He pulled down her panties and held her legs apart as he pressed his face in-between her legs and licked at her clit. She gave a soft cry, and he licked her again, soon lapping at her most sensitive parts as she squirmed in his grasp.
Suddenly, her body froze, her muscles hardening as she thrust against his face again and her pussy tightened around his invading tongue. He wiggled his tongue with a chuckle as her muscles relaxed and she cried out, coming around his tongue again.
As her body fell back to the mattress, lax from the strength of her orgasms, Inuyasha stood and undid is hakama, letting them fall to the floor. He shifted her on the mattress so that her head was on her pillow, and he settled his weight over her again. As his head rubbed against the damp warmth of her womanhood, he moaned and she grinned, lifting her hips against him. He rubbed his length along her and as he slowly worked both of them up, a flash of intuition came to Kagome, and she put her hands on his shoulders to slow him.
Inuyasha's eyes were filled with lust as he looked down at her.
"Take care...It's my first time..." She murmured, knowing that he would pick up her voice no matter how quiet.
Inuyasha stared down at her for a moment before wrapping her completely in his grasp and kissing her fiercely.
"I will take care of you, Kagome, because..." A long pause. "I love you." His voice was gruff and he stilled as Kagome become quiet beneath him. He worried that he should not have said that, especially when he began to smell the tears leaking from the girl's eyes.
"Kagome...? I'm sorry..."
"What? Why?" She sniffled, looking up at him to see the confusion in his eyes. "No...I love you, too, Inuyasha. It makes me so happy to hear that."
He grinned down at her and she sniffled again as his hands cradled her cheeks and wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes.
She shifted and it brought them back to the moment that they were in as his head pressed into her opening.
"Go slowly..." She murmured, and he nodded, pressing his length slowly into her, into he had sunk into her completely.
"Do you hurt?"
She shook her head. He filled and it felt good.
"You feel good inside of me, Inuyasha."
He grinned and pulled out of her. She moaned her disappointment and then gasped as he thrust in again, faster and to the hilt. She clenched her muscles around him and wrapped her legs around his waist to lift herself as he thrust in again.
His hair swirled around them, creating a curtain, and she scraped her nails down his back as he began thrusting into her faster, driven on by the moans and noises of approval coming from the back of her throat. He kissed her again, moving down her neck and to her breast, and as he drew her nipple into his mouth, he slammed into her again, pressing into a spot that made her come around him, clenching his manhood and crying out, her nails making themselves into claws against his shoulder blades.
Inuyasha stilled, and when he felt her body relax under his again, he pulled out all of the way, making her shiver.
"I want you on your hands and knees."
Kagome did not know if her muscles had enough strength for that, but she obeyed, and felt the anticipation of not knowing what he was doing. She licked her lips and felt him impale her on himself. She threw her head back with a moan, arching her hips up to give him better entrance and depth.
In this position and still revved up from her last orgasm, she came around him again quickly. Inuyasha stilled again, and somewhere in the depth of fogginess that her brain had become, she marvelled as his ability to resist his own peak. Inuyasha moved in and out of her slowly a couple more times and then had her turn onto her back again.
"Are you okay with me coming this time?" He asked as he pushed slowly into her. "Are you satisfied?"
Kagome gave a short laugh and nodded. "Oh my god, Inuyasha. Yes...Just pull out before you come...I don't want to get pregnant."
He grinned and agreed before he started thrusting into her faster. "Wrap your legs around me again...I really like that." He murmured into her ear, leaning down so that they were as close as they could be, bodies pressed fully against each other. She wrapped her shaky legs around him and wrapped her arms around his neck again. He hummed in agreement, and as he thrust into her, she felt herself build up again, and a strange look came over his face.
He reached down and rubbed her clit as he pulled out, his warm cum spilling onto her belly and breasts as he made sure that she came at the same time as him.
He collapsed onto her, gasping, his arms wrapping around her as he pressed his lips to hers and her hands drew idle patterns on his back. Their bodies were both slicked with sweat and she was contentedly sleepy.
"I love you, Inuyasha." She murmured as she felt sleep coming over her.
"I love you, too, Kagome." He murmured back, kissing her gently as her body became completely lax in the embrace of her lover and sleep.

~

Owari (The End)