InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When The Shikon No Tama Was Completed ❯ Rape is a crime thats not always comitted ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 6

(A/N: This chapter has a major lemon and should not be read by the under age, the senior citizens nor the faint of heart. Please heath my warning, I will not be held accounted for anyone that reads this who is not suppose to.)

Inuyasha, grandpa, and Souta all sit at the dinning room table, ready to eat. They were all wearing an under shirt and boxers for their pajamas. Kagome helped her mom set the table and get ready for dinner. She was wearing a two-piece pink pajama set that was made of silk like material and her mother wore a long purple cotton nightgown with matching bunny slippers. Kagome sat in the seat next to Inuyasha just as her mother finished setting the table. After a short moment of prayer, Mrs. Higurashi gave the signal to eat. Inuyasha snatched the food in front of him and gobbled nearly half of everything on his plate with just one bite.

"He must be hungry," grandpa whispered to Souta as they both gaze at the greedy Inuyasha with wide eyes. Souta nodded as he slowly stuck a piece of food in his mouth, still staring at Inuyasha who was at the time licking the plate clean. After a few minutes Inuyasha was finally finished and his plate was now spotless,

"May I be excused?" he asked Mrs. Higurashi. She nodded in agreement as she looked up at Inuyasha then back to the food on her plate.

"Me too?" Kagome asked her mom as she followed Inuyasha to the sink. She gently set her plate in the sink, as did Inuyasha. Souta saw this and wanted to come along,

"Me too," he said as he hopped out of his chair, threw his dishes in the sink and ran after Kagome and Inuyasha.

"Souta, don't forget," he stopped dead in his tracks, half way up the stairs as his mother called for him, "it's your turn to wash the dishes."

"ouhh mann," Souta exhaled as he slowly dragged his feet back into the kitchen and over to the sink to wash the dishes. Kagome pranced up the stairs giggling as Inuyasha chased her. He caught up to her just as they reached the entrance of her room. He lightly kissed her soft smooth lips. Kagome pushed Inuyasha so he now lay on his back on top of the pink cotton sheets that hugged her queen-sized mattress. She turned away from him to lock and close the door, so there were no more interruptions. She slowly walked towards the bed and crawled onto the bed and then onto Inuyasha. She sit straddled over Inuyasha as she slipped her hands under his shirt then gently lifted it above his head. He then lifted her shirt as she still sit on top of him. Rubbing his hands against her smooth pail skin as he lifted her shirt and then removed her pants. She trailed kisses down his chest as she slowly pulled down his boxer shorts. Inuyasha gasped as he felt Kagome's mouth encircle over his erected penis. Her moved slowly up and down as she gave him pleasure. He threw his head back as his eyes rolled in the back of his head. He placed one hand on the back of Kagome's head, guiding her as she continued to pleasure him.

"aaaaahhhhhh," Inuyasha expressed as he ejected sperm into Kagome's mouth. She devoured the remaining traces of his seed that lay around the tip of his dick and around her mouth. He then threw her under him and just before he was about to enter her she stopped him.

"Wait," she interrupted as she crawled from under him and headed for her under garment dourer. Inuyasha stood on his knees as he watched Kagome in confusion. Kagome then took out the cardboard box that her mother had given them earlier that day. From the box she removed a smaller square shaped object. It was an aluminum packet with a circular squishy thing in it. She ripped open the aluminum packet and removed circular squishy object. It was all made clear to Inuyasha when she placed the circular object on his penis.

`So that's what that things for,' Inuyasha thought silently in side his head.

"You may continue," Kagome demanded with a sly smirk on her face after she crawled back into her original position and pulled Inuyasha back on top of her. Inuyasha giggled at her aggressiveness. He then stopped and gazed deep into her eyes with a look that made her fear what might do next.

"Now, no more interruptions" he started with the same evil glare that made Kagome quiver in fear, "tonight… I'm going to make you mine." Kagome panicked and desperately tried to get him off of her. She put up a big struggle, but she was no match for the half demon. He may appear as a normal human, but her still has most of his hanyou traits. He grabbed her wrists and held them above her head and pinned her legs under his, so now there was no way in hell she could free herself from his grasp.

" Inuyasha, what are you doing? Let me go," she commanded as she struggled to free herself from Inuyasha's death grip. During her struggle he quickly forced in her, breaking her maidenhood causing her to flinch in pain.

"Ouch," she ached, hoping he would stop if he knew that he was hurting her, but that didn't work. As a matter of fact he pumped harder and faster, going deeper with every thrust. "STOP," she yelled trying to get point across. With his free hand he placed it over her mouth.

"Shut up," he growled at her as he pumped even harder. About thirty minutes to an hour later he rolled off of her after he came. He leaned over to try to kiss her, but she turned to the opposite side and cried herself to sleep with both hands locked tightly between her thighs.

(A/N: I finally got the next chapter up. My old computer broke and I was too lazy to go to the library, but I got a new computer for Christmas, so my next chapter should be up some time soon. I know, I always say that and it takes me like a month to finally get the next chapter. N.E. ways read and review to tell me how I'm doing. A special thanks goes out to my three reviewers. LOL)