InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When there was Me and You ❯ When There Was me and You ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer:I do not own Inuyasha and i regretfully never will I also Don't own High School Musical.
Italac is the song. And Kagome is the one singing the song.


When There Was Me And You.

It's funny when you find yourself lookin' from the outside.

Kagome is a taking a walk after Inuyasha runs after Kikyou. She knows she loves Inuyasha, But won't fess up. She hides in the bushes after spotting Inuyasha and Kikyou kissing.

I'm standing here but all i want is to be over there. Why did I let myself believe that miracles could happen? Cause' now I have to pretend that I don't really care.

Kagome started walking the other way she was in tears. Inside Inuyasha felt as though Kikyou wasn't the one, but Kagome was. So... he stopped kissing Kikyou and walked away just like that. Without saying a word. "Inuyasha!" Kikyou yelled. "Where are you going??" Inuyasha didn't reply. Kagome was walking the other way, but not back to camp.

I thought you were my fairy tale a dream when I'm not sleepin'. I wish upon a star that's coming true. But everybody else could tell that I confused my feelings with the truth. when there was me and you.

Kagome started walking towards a tree.

I swore I knew the melody that I heard you singin'. And when you smiled you made me feel like I could sing along.... but then you went and changed the words, now my heart is empty. I'm only left with used to be's and once upon a song.

Kagome sat down. She began to cry. "Inuyasha," she thought. "Can't you see Kikyou is going to kill you?!!!" Inuyasha walked over and sat down next to her. "Whats wrong?" he asked. "Oh, nothing." With that she got up and left.

Now I know your not a fairy tale, and dreams are meant for sleeping. And wishes on a star just don't come true..... cause' now even I can tell I confused my feelings with the truth. Because I like the veiw. When there was me and you. Can't believe that I could be so blind. It's like you were floating when I was falling and I didn't mind. Because I like the veiw. I thought you felt it too. When there was me...and you.

Kagome didn't even notice, but Inuyasha had heard everything she just sang. He had followed her again. "What does that song mean?" He asked. "Uhh... it means... uhh..uhh...." While Kagome is stuttering.. Inuyasha comes up behind her, turns her around and kisses her right on the lips. Kagome's eyes widen. She starts to kiss him back. After about five minutes they broke apart in need of air. " Inuyasha... the song means.. I wish I could be with you. My dream is to be with you.. but you love Kikyou. Why not me?" Kagome started crying. "But... I do love you..." Inuyasha pulled Kagome toward her and wiped one of her tears away. "Really?" Kagome asked. "Yes, really," Inuyasha said as he began to kiss Kagome. " I'm the luckiest girl in the whole world," Kagome thought.