InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When things change ❯ A new life ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha and co.

Chapter 2:
         A new life

         The sun had came through the bedroom window, it had hit a girl with very pale skin and black hair. The girl had moaned, and then opened her eyes.

"mmm why does the sun have to come up so early?" Said the girl.

"Emika wake up or you are going to be late for school!" Said the girl's mother.

"Okay mama. Damn she's annoying. Well I guess I can take a shower since I have two hours to kill." So Emika had went to the bathroom and turned on the hot water before she got in.  Then she took off her pj's, then she stepped into the shower. Emika liked to take showers, that way she can think what's going on with her life. Then she start think of the dream that she had last night. 'Man that was a weird dream I had.' she thought.

~*Into the dream:~*

Emika was by a lake and then she looked in and saw a person that looked like her but she had cat ears on the top of her head. 'What the hell?!' She went to feel the ear but they were not there, but in reflection in the lake she was touching them. Then she got a good of her eye they were like her normal eye color but she cat had cat eyes. 'Now this is getting weirder and weirder'.

She felt someone was looking at her. So she turned around to see a man with sliver hair, golden eyes, pointy ears, a crescent moon on his forehead, and purple lines on his face.

"I been waiting for you." Then he came running to Emika, he picked her up and spinned her around. When he was done spinning her around in his arms; he still held her up so she was eyed level with him. He looked into her eyes and kissed her passionately. Emika was shocked at first then she kissed him back. He  started to put her down and his lips never lift her. When her feet was on the ground the kiss got deeper and more heated. His tongue touched her lips asking for entrance, Emika obeyed the demand. When their tongues touched it was like they were in a different world. They didn't care who came by and saw them, all they cared about was the both of them. Emika had broke the kiss for she needed to breath, but that didn't stop the man; for he was now kissing her neck.

'Oh my God! I just kissed a man I don't even know, and to top it all off this is my first kiss and make out session, and it's everything I ever hoped for in a kiss. I feels like I know him, and the kiss feels like he loves me. Do I know him? Should I know him? I  don't care this kiss amazing! Oh God please don't stop that!' Emika moaned while he was nipping and sucking her neck. Then he moved up her neck and kissed her ear.

"I miss you Universe," he whispered in  her ear. Then he licked the inside of her ear.

'Universe! Who in hell is that?! Oh well if he keep this up, I don't care what he's call me', "Oh God!" She moaned, he smile against her ear and then said, "You like that, don't you bitch?"

"Oh yes I like that" she moaned. Then he came back to her lips and kissed her deeply again. The man was starting to lower them down to the ground. When they were on the ground, the kiss had broke. When she open her eyes she saw love in his eyes. Emika blushed.

The man chuckled, "I love the fact that I can still make you blush after what we had done." He went to kiss again......

~*End of dream~*

"Wow that was a weird dream, but man was he HOTT!! Oh great now I need a cold shower." Lucky for her the water had gotten cold. She finished cleaning up her body. Then she turned off the water. She wrap a towel around her body, and she left the bathroom. When she got into her room she saw her best friend Sesshoumaru in her room sitting on bed.

"Sesshoumaru! What the hell are doing in my room?!!!" Yelled Emika, but little did she know that her towel had drop to the ground while she was yelling at Sesshoumaru, and Sesshoumaru just stare at her like there was no tomorrow.

"Well, are you going to answer me or not? Why are you staring at me like that and your nose is bleeding." Emika was so concern about his nose bleed that she still didn't know that she was naked. "Sesshoumaru let me look at it! Why are you turning your head away from?" Then she felt cold air hit her body, she looked down and saw that she was naked. "AHHH!!! GET OUT NOW!!!" She kicked out Sesshoumaru and shut the door and then locked it. She slumped down the door and sighed.

"I'm sooo stupid he will never love me as much as I love him." Emika got off of the floor and went to dresser to get out her black underwear and black laced bra. She put them on, and then looked into the mirror. It's not like she was ugly or anything. Every guy in the school wanted to date her, (well her and Kagome). She is thin but not to thin she still had meat on her bones, she had big boobs, and she had big but too big hips; she has an hour glass shape to her.  When the girls would tease her saying that she was to fat she would go to Sesshoumaru and cry on his shoulder; then he will tell her that he liked her just the way she was. When he was done telling her that, they were looking into each others eyes, and they got closer and closer to each other. Their faces were inches away, Emika had closed her eyes waiting for the kiss to come but then her mother comes in her room and asked them if they were hungry. They fell to the ground and told her no. Man things were awkward for them, but then she brook the silence by asking him if he wanted to go for a walk to the park and swing on the swings. Of course he agreed to it; after all that's how they have first met about four years ago.

~*Flashback~*

Emika was sad because her mother had yelled at her and then her father had yelled at her too. She was crying on the swings. She felt a present, and when she looked up she  saw the most beautiful boy that she had ever seen in her life. He had short sliver hair, and his eyes were golden. It was love at first sight at lease for her. The boy came down and sat next's to her.

"Hey" he said.

"Hi" Emika said with a blush on her face, but she turned her face so he wouldn't see.

"What is your name?" He  asked her.

"Emika, your?" She asked now looking at him.

"Sesshoumaru" he said. Emika looked at him for awhile, then she felt her face get hotter. He must of thought it was from her crying so he didn't think to much of it. He looked at her with a cold look in his eyes.

"Please tell me why were you crying?" Sesshoumaru asked her.

"I was crying because mama and papa were yelling at me because I got a B on my test. They said that I not trying hard enough, and I won't be able to go to High school. So I ran away for awhile and I came here because I love the park." Emika had said.

"Well I think you should head back home, girl's as pretty as you shouldn't be here at a time like this." he had told her. She blushed again but this time he noticed.

"You know you are even more beautiful when you blush." He told her again. She blushed harder this time.

"Thank you! How old are you? I'm 14 years old" She asked him with a blush still on her face.

"I'm  15 years old." He told her

"Well Sesshoumaru would you like to be my friend?" She asked him again. He looked at her with his cold eyes and they soften a little.

"Sure. I think it's time for you to go home. It's getting darker out and who's knows what creep's are out there. I can walk you home if you like." Sesshoumaru said. She looked at him and smiled.

"Sure I would like that"

He walked her home, and ever since that day they were always together, and they became fast best friends.

~*End of Flashback~*

Emika walked out of her room with her school uniform on. Her school uniform was different from all the others. Her was sailor outfit just every girl but instead of the green skirt hers was black, and instead of the white and green shirt; hers was black with a white lining on it. She still had the red tie. Her sock were black too.

She went down stairs to see Sesshoumaru waiting for her in the Kitchen.

"Good morning mama, what's for breakfast?" She asked her mother.

"Pancakes your favorite. I made different kinds that you love, you know chocolate; blueberry; and strawberry; since today is your big day. Today's your Graduation Day!!" Emika gave her mother a wake smile.

"Thanks mama." She sat down next to Sesshoumaru, and they started eating their food. When they were done, Emika took hers and Sesshoumaru's plate to the sink.

"I am going to brush my teeth. Are you going to walk me to School today Sesshoumaru?" Emika asked him.

"No, I have to go to work in a little bit. Sorry but I will come to your Graduation ceremony." Sesshoumaru told her.

"Oh okay." She said with a sad look on her face. She went upstairs to brush her teeth. When she was done brushing her teeth, she looked into the mirror and then she looked at her eyes. 'I am going to put on my make up on today, I don't care what Sesshoumaru say; I am feeling depresses today', she thought. So she put on her black eye shadow and black eyeliner.

When she was done, she down stairs to see if Sesshoumaru was down stairs waiting for her. But he was no where to be seen. 'Where did he go?'

"Oh Emika! Sesshoumaru is out side waiting for you." Her mother told her.

"Oh okay mama, bye see at the ceremony!" She told her mother. She went to her door and put on her black shoes and went outside to meet up with Sesshoumaru. When Emika got outside she saw that Sesshoumaru was waiting for her in his black suite with a white tie on. She blushed just by looking at him.

"Sesshoumaru are you leaving?" She asked. Sesshoumaru looked at her, and her heart skipped a beat. His eyes looked liked he was in love with her, (something she always hoped for when he'd looked at her). He walked over to her, and Emika walked back. For some reason his look scared her. He back her up to the wall of her house. He put his hand on the side of head awhile the other hand was in his pocket. He was staring deeply in her eyes, and it looked like he was going to kiss her. Her lips were parted, she blushed a deep red; and she stared back at him. Sesshoumaru started to lean in, and Emika closed her eyes waiting for the kiss to come. But it never came she opened them to see him kissing her cheek. She was mad at him for doing that to her.  He always did this to her, and made her heart drop because it made her feel like he doesn't care for her at all.

When he pulled back he had a smile on his face. She always loved it when he smile at her, it made her heart skip a beat; plus she always felt like the smile was meant be for her and her only.

"Bye Emika. See you at the Graduation Ceremony." Said Sesshoumaru. Emika kissed his cheek like she always did when she says bye to him.

"Okay bye." 'I love you', Emika said and thought at the same time. She waved goodbye to Sesshoumaru until he could not be seen anymore. She sighed deeply and started walking to her school.

"Everyone forgot about my Birthday. My mother and father I excepted, but not from Sesshoumaru." She said looking sadly at the ground.

"Hey Emika!" She looked behind her to see Kagome.

"Oh hey Kagome!"

"What's wrong Emika? I thought you would be happy on your Birthday. Oh and Happy Birthday!" Said Kagome, by this time Emika was crying.

"You are the only one that said that to me." Emika told her.

"Oh sorry about that." Kagome said. "Hey Kagome!" They both look behind them to see Kagome's friends.

"Well talk to you later Emika. Are you still coming over later after the Graduation Ceremony?" Asked Kagome.

"Yeah I'm still coming over." Emika told her. Emika watched as Kagome joined with her other friends. It made her sad that Sesshoumaru couldn't walk her to school today; she felt lonely, and when he did walk her school, she felt like it was the old times before he Graduated. Sesshoumaru was top in his class and the School felt that he should Graduate early. So he Graduated at the age of 17, and was still top of the class. But Sesshoumaru would walk her to school every day so she didn't feel lonely. Emika misses him a lot and she just saw him like two minutes ago. 'I guess that what it feels like to be in love.' she thought sadly.

Little did Emika know she being watched. "Today's the day." Said the Stranger.




A/n:
     &n bsp;   Well here you go chapter two.  In the next chapter I am going to explain about Sesshoumaru and why he's there in Emika and Kagome's time. By the way Emika is now 18 and Sesshoumaru is 19. I know this was a long chapter but hey I wanted to explain a lot in here.

Thanks for reading!!!

jthmlover