InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When We First Met ❯ Tetsusaiga ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and gang. They belong to Rumiko Takahashi.

When We First Met

Chapter 14

Tetsusaiga

"Houshi-sama!" Sango screamed. He had once again groped her. They were all over in the field. They went to see Kagome and met her halfway and decided to sit down.

"You never give up, do you Miroku?" Kagome asked shaking her head.

"I can't resist the feel of Sango's soft body." Miroku said. Sango hit him on the head knocking him out.

"Maybe now he won't bother us." Sango said.

"Not for a while. He's out cold." Kagome giggled. "I hope he's all right."

"That hard headed baka. He'll be fine." Sango said. "So you found a katana in a tree?"

Kagome had told her about yesterday. Well, everything but the bathing thing. "Hai, in the Goshinboku."

"You mean that tree Ji-chan used to talk about?" Sango asked. She'd heard the stories from Kagome's grandpa.

"Hai, the same one. I just saw something shiny. Inuyasha has it now. I told him we should ask Kaede-sama about it." Kagome said.

"She would be the one to ask." Sango said. "I don't ever remember a tale about a katana being in a tree."

"I don't either." Kagome said. "Ji-chan did tell a lot of stories though."

"True, maybe Houshi-sama might know something about it." Sango said.

Kagome looked down at the poor unconscious little houshi. "I think he's a little bit busy." Kagome said.

"I know how to wake him up." Sango said. "Well Kagome-chan, how about we go take a bath in the Hot Springs?"

Miroku sat up straight. "May I join you beautiful ladies?" He said.

Kagome laughed at how he fell for the trick and Sango rolled her eyes. "Houshi-sama, do you know anything about an old katana being stuck in tree?" Sango asked.

"I've never heard of anything like that." Miroku said. "But, I thought I heard you said you were going to bathe? I don't appreciate being tricked like that."

"And we don't appreciate you peeking on us, either." Sango said.

"I would never sneak a glance at your miraculous looking figure." Miroku said with an innocent face.

"Sure you wouldn't." Sango rolled her eyes. They've caught him plenty of times before. "When are you going to see Kaede?"

"When Inuyasha gets here." Kagome said.

Suddenly Inuyasha landed in front of them. Kagome jumped at the sudden appearance. "It's like he knows your every move." Miroku said.

"Yo." Inuyasha said.

"Hi Inuyasha." Kagome said.

"Nice to see you again." Miroku said.

"Hai, what the hentai said." Sango said.

"Sango, it hurts that you think of me that way. I've had nothing but honorable intentions when it comes to you." Miroku said with an innocent face, but it was replaced with a lecherous grin when his hand groped her behind.

Sango hit him, stood up and headed back towards her village. "I'll see you later Kagome-chan! Nice seeing you again Inuyasha!" Sango yelled.

"Bye Sango!" Kagome yelled to her. She looked to Miroku. "You'd better chase after her and apologize, or you're going to lose your chance with her."

Miroku nodded and stood up. "See you later Kagome, Inuyasha." And he left.

"What a dumb ass." Inuyasha said as he plopped down Indian style next to her.

"That's Miroku for you." Kagome said. "I just hope Sango forgives him this time."

"Keh, the lecher deserves it if she doesn't forgive him." Inuyasha said.

"You don't even know him." Kagome said.

"I still don't like him for groping you." Inuyasha said.

"He hasn't groped me since then." Kagome said.

"He groped you before that?" Inuyasha growled.

"When I first met him he did." Kagome said.

"What!" Inuyasha yelled. He stood up and headed towards them. "I'm going to kill that lecher."

Kagome jumped on his back to stop him from going any further. "It was a long time ago. He won't do it again! Besides, he likes Sango!" She yelled.

Inuyasha stopped. "Fine. I won't kill him."

"You're so jealous." Kagome said as she slid off of his back.

"I am not!" Inuyasha yelled.

"Really? Then what do you call what you just did?" Kagome asked as she put her hands on her hips.

"I...was just concerned." Inuyasha said.

Kagome just shook her head. "Let's go see Kaede-sama." She said.

"What for?"

"Remember about the katana?"

"Why do you want to know about this piece of junk?" Inuyasha asked as he pulled it out.

"Because I want to know." Kagome said. She grabbed his hand and started walking towards Kaede's hut.

Inuyasha let her drag him along. If she wanted to find out about the stupid piece of junk then he wasn't going to stop her. He would just sit back and listen to the old hag's story. If she knew what the katana was there for.

Kaede was standing outside the hut drying some herbs. "Ah Kagome, Inuyasha." She said.

"Hi Kaede-sama." Kagome said.

"Can I help you?" Kaede asked.

"Hai, we wanted to know if you knew anything about this katana. It was covered in bark in the Goshinboku." Kagome said.

"Let's step inside and I'll look at it." Kaede said. She held up the screen to the doorway and let Kagome and Inuyasha in before stepping in herself.

They all sat down. Inuyasha was near the doorway next to Kagome. Kagome was sitting across from Kaede. Inuyasha handed Kaede the katana. Kaede took the katana and examined it. "Hmm, it's old and looks unusable." Kaede said.

"I already knew that." Inuyasha said.

Kagome nudged him with her elbow and shushed him. "Do you know anything about it?" She asked.

"I've never heard or seen a katana like this. Why it was in the Goshinboku, I don't know." Kaede said as she handed the katana back to Inuyasha.

"You're a lot of help." Inuyasha said.

"Inuyasha!" Kagome said. "Arigato Kaede-sama. We'll be going before Inuyasha gets even ruder. If that's even possible." Kagome muttered. She waved goodbye and dragged Inuyasha outside.

"I can walk you know." Inuyasha said.

"I can't believe you!" Kagome said. "She was just trying to help."

"Keh, she didn't give us any information on this stupid piece of junk." Inuyasha said. Getting tired of Kagome's dragging him around he picked her up and ran into the woods.

"Goshinboku again?" Kagome said.

"Keh." Inuyasha said.

When they got to the tree Inuyasha landed on the top branch and sat down with Kagome in his lap. Suddenly he felt a prick on his neck. He swatted his neck and something flew down.

"Inuyasha-sama it's nice to see you again." Said a little demon flea.

"Myoga-jiji! Where the hell have you been?" Inuyasha growled.

Myoga held up his hands in a defensive way. "There was no reason to see you so I didn't think I had to show up." He said. "Who's this lovely young lady?"

"This is Kagome, and her blood is off limits to you." Inuyasha said sternly. "Kagome, this is Myoga, my supposed retainer."

"It's nice to meet you Myoga." Kagome said. "What would you need a retainer for? I thought only royalty had them."

"Inuyasha-sama is the second son of the great Taiyoukai Toga, Ruler of the Western Lands." Myoga said. (Is that how you say Great Youkai? I can't remember. I think that was Inuyasha's dad's name. I can't remember that either. See I told you horrible memory. Gomen.)

"You didn't tell me that." Kagome said looking a little hurt.

"It's not important. Besides My baka half brother rules the Western Lands." Inuyasha said.

"Your half brother?"

"Hai, Sesshomaru, he's a full inu-youkai. His Okaa-san died giving birth to Sesshomaru. Toga-sama then fell in love with Inuyasha's Okaa-san. Sesshomaru hates his father for loving a human and hates Inuyasha because he's half human." Myoga said.

Inuyasha's eye twitched as he listened to Myoga blab about his life. It was his choice whether he wanted to tell Kagome or not. "Myoga!" Inuyasha growled dangerously.

"I was just telling her about your past. It's something your future mate would need to know." Myoga said. "I had heard about your courting a human and I came to congratulate you."

"Your really late for that." Inuyasha said.

"I ran into some trouble. Word is that Sesshomaru is out looking for you." Myoga said.

"What the hell does that bastard want?" Inuyasha asked. He repositioned Kagome so that she was straddling his waist. He wanted to be able to see her face while they talked. He missed Kagome's blush.

"I fear he is looking for the tetsusaiga." Myoga said.

"Tetsusaiga?" Inuyasha and Kagome both said.

"Hai, it is something your Otou-san left for you before he died." Myoga said.

"What is it?" Inuyasha asked.

"Have you not found the katana yet?" Myoga asked. "This is hopeless."

"You can't mean this crappy piece of junk, can you?" Inuyasha held out the rusty katana.

"You found the tetsusaiga!" Myoga shouted. "Where did you find it?"

"It was buried in this stupid tree." Inuyasha said.

"You must find the sheath." Myoga said.

"And just where's that supposed to be?" Kagome asked.

"Where you found the tetsusaiga." Myoga said.

"So, why is this rusted thing so important?" Inuyasha demanded to know.

"That was forged from your Otou-san's fang. It can slay a hundred demons in one swing." Myoga said.

"A hundred demon's?" Kagome asked. "It's that powerful?"

"Of course. Toga-sama was one of the most powerful youkai to ever live." Myoga said. "You must find the sheath!"

"Why? It's a piece of junk now." Inuyasha said.

"It is not. There is a secr-"

"All right, I'll find the damn sheath!" Inuyasha cut Myoga off.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Hope you like it. I got this chapter out a little faster than last time I think. Let me know what you think. Ja ne.

Thanks to reviewers for reviewing, readers for reading, and my puppy slave for editing and sending me the best song EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! It's called Shiroi Hana by Zone. I highly recommend it for anyone who listens to Japanese music.

Editor: Yeah, you got Inuyasha's father's name right. And like I told you before, your most certainly welcome for the song Koibito. You needed something to cheer you up, and I remembered you asked me about the song, so I thought you'd appreciate it. Luv ya queenie.