InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When Worlds Collide ❯ The Small Intrusion ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Small Intrusion

Inuyasha and Kagome stepped out of the well and walked up the stairs.

"Here! I thought I'd give Kagome this oil! It makes the muscles less tense!" was heard right outside from the temple of the bone eaters well.

"Thank you Hojo! Quite nice of you to be bringing all these gifts for Kagome in her time of need! She's suffering a bad case of Shikoneitus!" Her grandpa said seriously.

"That must be hard." Hojo said, his smiling face beginning to look concerned.

"Well, she'll be well and call you soon!" he said shoving Hojo out to the top of the stairs.

Silence was next.

"Grr… Hojo…" Inuyasha said ready to break through the doors.

"OSWARI!!!"

"GAAHH!!!"

"Kagome!? Was that Kagome's voice?" Hojo said suddenly.

"No that's just our cat, Buyo! Move along now!"

"Bye Grandpa Higurashi!" Hojo said happily walking down the stairs.

"Oww…" Inuyasha grumbled getting up.

"Let's go!" Kagome said grabbing his hand rushing out of the shrine into her house.

Kagome panted as she got in the house still grasping Inuyasha's hand.

"Okay Inuyasha, stay here. Don't move from that spot till I come back down okay?"

She said walking up the stairs.

"Yeah, whatever." Inuyasha said crossing his arms.

Once Kagome wasn't in sight, Inuyasha began to walk around the house, but froze when he heard the front door click. He tightly grasped the tetsusaiga and walked to the door.

"Kagome, I'm home!!!" Mrs. Higurashi said looking at Inuyasha about to unsheathe his blade.

"Oh, hi Inuyasha! How are you?" She said setting the grocery bags on the table.

"Good."

"Why are you here? Don't you have some demons to destroy?" She said in an not-rude voice.

"It's Kagome. She insisted I come here before the new moon appears. Is there a problem with my being here?" He replied smugly.

"No, not at all! It's even better you're here! It would be great if you stayed for dinner! You will won't you?" She said removing the food from the bags.

"Um, yeah." He said thinking of her food. It was as delicious as Kagome's, from the picnic she made for them at the time Menomaru was scheming something very evil. He couldn't wait to eat, but of course, he showed nothing.

"Mom?" Kagome said going downstairs.

"Hello honey!" she said exchanging hugs with her daughter.

"Where's Sota?"

"Outside. He'll be in in a minute. I'm going out to help your grandpa clean up a little." She said exiting.

"Hey Kagome! Inuyasha's here!" Sota said walking through the door after his mom stepped out.

"Hi-"Kagome said listening to what was happening outside.

"Hello Mrs. Higurashi! I forgot to drop off some of Kagome's homework the last time I came! Here!" Hojo said handing the small stack of books to her.

"How nice of you to come back! Why don't you come in?" She replied taking the books.

"I couldn't I-"

"It's no problem, come in!"

"Ok, if it's not any trouble."

They were about to walk in as Kagome shoved Inuyasha and Sota into another room.

"Play some Playstation or something!" She said shutting the door behind her.

"And be quiet!" she said shouting through the door.

"Kagome, you're here! That was a fast recovery!" Hojo said walking towards her.

"Oh, yeah fast!" She said pushing him towards the kitchen.

"Is something wrong?" He said allowing her to push him through the kitchen's opening.

"Um, no, not at all!" she said removing her hands from his back.

`Yes something is wrong, how can I hide Inuyasha from him! I hope he leaves early! I'll just have to pray he'll leave before Inuyasha goes crazy!' she thought quietly.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000

So what do you think so far? Good or bad? I think it's okay, but I will be working on it! Please review! Thanks! See you next chapter!