InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When Worlds Collide ❯ Scenes of the night ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter two: Scenes of the night
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A black haired woman lay beneath him moaning as he kissed and nipped at the smooth delicate flesh of her neck.
 
Her short mini slightly hiked up exposing the smooth delicate flesh of her thigh as the man kissing her ran his hand up her thigh and positioned himself between her legs.
 
He pulled away from her neck to look into her deep brown eyes that were glazed over and a bit hazed.
 
She looked into his violet lustfilled eyes as he went down to kiss her on the lips.
 
She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist as she rubbed her heat against his erection.
 
Their clothing in the way but it still affected him.
 
She opened her mouth to allow him access, then she began sucking on his tounge.
 
She whimpered as he pulled away to remove his shirt.
 
She gave him a playful grin as she pushed him down onto the bed so that she was on top.
 
She grinded her core against his erection and moaned as he began teasing her nipples through her shirt.
 
She bent down to kiss him as he began pulling her shirt up.
 
She seperated to help him remove her clothing.
 
She soon was in nothing but her thong and he in his boxers.
 
He was pushed down onto the bed by her as she kissed lighlty on the lips and began kissing his neck.
 
"I'm a virgin" She whispered into his ear as she licked the rim of his ear.
 
It took him a while to register these words since he was in complete ecstasy which she was causing.
 
"You won't be soon" He said as he pushed her down so that he was stradling her.
 
He began to lick and tease her nipples as she moaned and removed her underwear in the process.
 
She pulled down his boxers and spread her legs open for him.
 
"I want you" She said as she sat up to pull him down for a deep, sensual kiss.
 
She pulled him down till she was laying down and maoned into the kiss increasing his arousal.
 
He then proceded to enter her slowly.
 
Once he reached her virginal barier he pushed in breaking it.
 
She screamed into the kiss but then moaned as he began to pump in and out of her in a slow and steady rythm speeding up little by little.
 
She wrapped her legs around his waist and began rocking with him matching his moves and thrusts.
 
"Faster" She whispered into his ear.
 
He did as she asked and thrusted faster and harder.
 
He felt her walls clamp up on his shaft and could feel his own climax coming closer.
 
She screamed out in ecstasy as she came to her orgasm and he soon followed.
 
She was dead tired, drowzy and panting hard.
 
He pulled out from her and lay by her side as she drifted off to sleep.
 
As he began to slowly drift off he could feel a change in him start.
 
After all it was this change that had lead him to meeting her.
 
~*~*~*~*~Earlier that day~*~*~*~*~
 
It had been two weeks since he had left her.
 
Two weeks since he broke off the engagement.
 
Two long.....
 
Hard....
 
Miserable.....
 
Dreadful.....
 
Depressing weeks.
 
Inuyasha couldn't deal with losing her.
 
He loved her.
 
But Kikyo.....
 
She didn't love him.
 
Was this how it was supposed to be?
 
Was he supposed to be miserable for the rest of his life?
 
::RING::RING::RING::
 
"Inuyasha here. If you're calling 'bout the wedding it's off. Blame Kikyo and her being born a whore. If you're calling for something other than that I either ain't here or don't want to hear ya so leave a message and i'll get back to ya....eventually." His answering machine played.
 
"Hey Inuyasha! Pick your damn phone up. It isn't the end of the world when you break it off with that whore of a fiance of your's. Pick up! I know you're there.....Fine! I'll just go there then" His friend said into the phone.
 
Inuyasha gave a heavy sigh and picked up the phone.
 
"What the fuck do you want Miroku?" He asked in a tired voice.
 
"Well if it isn't Mr.Sunshine! Hello to you too!" Miroku said sarcastically.
 
"Get bent. Why'd you call?" He asked in a heavy sigh.
 
"First. To get your lazy ass out of the house. Second. You need to move on. Third. Same as one" He said as he walked in to Inuyasha's room.
 
Inuyasha hung up the phone once he saw his friend coming in to his dark room.
 
"How long have you been here?" Inuyasha asked sitting up on his bed.
 
"Nice remodeling" Miroku said noticing pictures of Kikyo torn up into shreds and stuff that she had given him or left also in shreds and burned.
 
There was about six holes in each wall and broken bottles of beer and mirror shards everywhere.
 
The ring that he had proposed to her with was no longer in the box but on the floor, crushed and broken in pieces.
 
"I'm guessing ya ain't here to get the card of my designer" Inuyasha said taking a cigarette out of his pack and getting out of bed to sit outside on the balcony and smoke.
 
Miroku following him took a seat across him and grinned.
 
"What's that?" Inuyasha said glaring at him.
 
"What are you talking about?" Miroku asked inocently.
 
"You know what I'm talking about. Now why did you come here?" Inuyasha asked growing impatient and getting angrier by the second.
 
"Well I bring bad news and good news" Miroku said.
 
"Go on" Inuyasha said taking a drag from his cigarette.
 
"Bad news is Kikyo is getting married in two days" Miroku said noticing the look of pain, hurt and anger in Inuyasha's eyes as he frowned.
 
"The good news is that her fiance is beeing sued by three women on the count of rape and his company is doing bad and Kikyo is beeing cut off as in she gets no money from her parents and now has to work" Miroku said seeing no reaction in Inuyasha's face.
 
"Thats a sorry attempt at trying to get me out of this mood" Inuyasha said taking another drag from his cigarette.
 
"Fine. Good news is my new club is opening up and you will be attending Inuyasha. You need to get over Kikyo and I will introduce you to my one and true love" Miroku said relieved when Inuyasha grinned.
 
"So I finally get to meet the mystery girl you've been going on about. The one with a nice ass and a strong right hook?" Inuyasha said feeling a little better.
 
"Yes. Plus, she will be bringing some friends" Miroku said.
 
Inuyasha sat and thought for a while. As he took a drag from his cigarette he noticed that the scent of it wasn't as strang as before and that Miroku's scent was dissapearing as well as other scents around him. He also noticed his claws were slowly turning into regular nails.
 
"I can't go" Inuyasha said.
 
"Inuyasha! Face it. Kikyo is gone and she won't come back" Miroku said.
 
"You idiot. I know that. Tonight's a new moon" Inuyasha said.
 
"Oh. That. Well, if you go no one will recognize you so you won't have the media tailing your ass over the whole Kikyo thing" Miroku said.
 
"Fine. I'll go" Inuyasha said giving in.
 
~*~*~*~Hour's later at the club~*~*~*~
 
A raven haired man was sitting at the bar. His violet eyes scanning the crowd.
 
His friend beside him was at the moment keeping his eyes on the doorway.
 
"Miroku, when the hell is you're girlfriend gonna get here. I just wanna meet her then go" The raven haired man said.
 
"You can't leave. You need to stay and have fun. Order a drink or something" Miroku said.
 
Inuyasha ordered a drink, a tequila shot to be exact.
 
A good six shots of tequila, two glasses of straight whiskey plus a bloody mary and three beers later Miroku was introducing him to his girlfriend Sango.
 
Her long dark brown hair was down and she was wearing a strap less hot pink dress.
 
"Hi! I'm Sango!" She said shaking Inuyasha's hand.
 
"Yash" He said a bit sluggish.
 
"Where's you're friend?" Miroku said.
 
"Well, we went to a club before coming here since we were celebrating her engagement and the minute we walked in she dissapeared" Sango said giggling a bit.
 
"I see you drank a little also" Miroku said as his girlfriend put her head on his shoulder and laughed.
 
The music in Miroku's club was pumping loud and the dancers on the pole danced around wildly while the on the floor some of the people on the floor danced around either awkwardly, intoxicatedly, sluggish, drunkenly, sensualy and while some couples grinded into each other.
 
"I wanna dance Miro!" Sango said pouying pulling Miroku towrds the floor.
 
"Be back Yash" Miroku called out as he let his girlfriend drag him off to dance.
 
A new song started playing as Inuyasha scanned the crowd and some of the dancers on the stage and poles.
 
As the song "When World Collides" by Powerman 5000 began playing loudly Inuyasha's eyes fell upon a raven haired woman in nothing but a short black skirt and a red halter that revealed her back.
 
She was dancing on the pole as men in the crowd cheered her on and called out for her to dance with them.
 
She walked off the stage and began dancing on the floor with Sango.
 
As the two danced Inuyasha could see Miroku watching them with a perverted look on his face.
 
The raven haired girl then walked away leaving Sango to dance with Miroku only to go off and dance by herself.
 
Inuyasha found himslef entranced by her and walked out to the dance floor to gather around in a crowd.
 
He couldn't see much so he made his way inside the crowd just so he could get a better view.
 
She was dancing alone and whenever any other man tried to dance with her she would move away with a playful laugh and seductive grin.
 
Once her eyes landed on Inuyasha she smiled and made her way towards him and pulled him out to dance.
 
She wrapped his arms around her waist and grinded her ass to his groin.
 
Inuyasha had no control over himself since he was human now and had slot of alcohol in his blood system.
 
He started kissing her neck and ran his hands all over her body.
 
"I'm Kagome, what's your name?" She asked playfully.
 
"Yash" He said in a husky voice.
 
"So what brings you here?" Kagome said turning around to face him.
 
"Just trying to move on" He said in a husky voice as he kissed her on the lips.
 
From there they went on to a hotel where he was now..............
 
~*~*~*~Morning~*~*~*~
 
Inuyasha woke up with a throbbing head ache that was going away thanks to his demon blood.
 
But as he got out of bed he saw the body of a raven haired woman who looked a little like Kikyo.
 
He also noticed the womans state of dress and his.
 
Nothing on.
 
He was able to pick up her scent through the smells of sex, body fluids, arousals, alcohol, drugs and sweat.
 
Her scent was so intoxicating, but he couldn't stay.
 
He had slept with her while he was drunk.
 
He could hardly recall how or when he met her.
 
Heck, he couldn't remember the chick's name or if she had even told him.
 
He had to go.
 
Oh well, what happened was done with.
 
It was just a one night stand.
 
He would never see this girl again.
 
Well, form what he could recall....
 
It was fun while it lasted.