InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Where do we go from here? ❯ Riomi ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own any characters from Inuyasha. I do own Riomi Yubanaga and other original characters. * Fluffy is almost here I can smell him (^_*) *

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A.N. What's up loyal readers. I edited my other chapters so check that out. I might put Sessy in this chapter but I'm not sure yet. If I do he might be OOC. Anyway give me reviews but please no flames. Enjoy!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 3: Riomi

The dark figure stepped forward wearing a dark blue kimono with a white sash. It's arms were behind it's back.

"What I want has nothing to do you, human." The demon spat out.

"Then it must have something to do with me!" Inuyasha decided while unsheathing the Tetsusaiga.

The demon let out another laugh. "Come Inuyasha, we have unfinished business."

Without warning Inuyasha dropped the Tetsusaiga and in a daze replied, "I'm coming."

Kagome gasped and thought back to what Shippou told her about Inuyasha repeating those same words when he took the Shikon no Tama.

"Inuyasha, No!" The only response Kagome received was, 'I'm coming.'

"Silly girl." The demon said while taking it's hood off revealing sky blue shoulder length hair, glistening eyes that matched the texture of her hair, a crescent shaped scar on her right cheek and similar dog ears as Inuyasha's.

"Wh…Who are you?" Kagome stuttered.

"Hmm my name doesn't matter but, if you must know, it is Riomi Yubanaga."

"What do you want with Inuyasha?"

"Like I said before, this concerns you not, human."

Riomi backed away luring Inuyasha towards her.

"That's right Inuyasha come."

"I'm coming." Inuyasha repeated in monotone.

Without hesitation Kagome shrieked out,

"Sit Boy!"

With a ground-shaking thud Inuyasha's face was embedded in the ground, all you could hear was a low growl.

Riomi gasped, "But h-how could you break the spell? That's not possible. You are a mere human, I can smell your stench."

Inuyasha's charm wore off and he rose up shakily. "What the hell just happened?"

He looked around to see Kagome and on the opposite side he saw Riomi.

"Ri…Riomi what are you doing here I killed you? What do you want?"

"You actually know her, Inuyasha?" Kagome spoke out.

"Seems like you haven't forgotten me completely, Inuyasha.", Riomi snickered.

"How could I forget the one who killed my mother!" he screamed out ignoring Kagome.

"I thought you would thank me for ridding you of that stupid human wench, but you seem to have a liking for them." Riomi gestured toward Kagome.

"Ok, I've had it!" Kagome shrilled out. She ran past them in the direction of where the others were.

"Ahhh!" Kagome was then frozen in her footsteps.

"Kagome!" Inuyasha yelled out.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A.N. Woo! I've got a headache from all those screams and yells, * laughs at self *, Anyway I've decided that Sessy's not coming on yet. Sorry but I promise to mold him into the next chapter which will be posted soon. Give me reviews and it will come sooner that you think, please no flames. Oh yeah tell me what you think of my character Riomi (^_*).

~*~ Riomi Yubanaga ~*~