InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Where'dya Get That?!! ❯ Where'dya Get That DICK?!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Where'dya Get That Dick?!
 
By Inu Hanyou Nikkie
 
Disclaimer: I do not own nor make any monies off of Inuyasha and the gang. No, that pleasure completely belongs to the Goddess Rumiko Takahashi and known affiliates. I am only using them for pure entertainment value.
 
Pairings: Inu/Kag
 
Prompt: Week One: Fetish: Voyeurism
 
Words: 1063
 
 
 
Where'dya Get That Dick?!
 
 
 
 
 
Kagome couldn't take it anymore!
 
If she had to ride her dog-boy one more time she was going to rip those baggy hakama's down and impale herself on his cock. . . no matter who the hell saw! His smooth rolling gait, his sudden leaps into the trees or air rubbed her pleasure pearl every time! And she could almost swear he did it on purpose! However, that wasn't true when she would see his innocent face looking cluelessly at her upon setting her down!
 
Damn that puppy expression!
 
Damn him for being so incredibly sexy!
 
Double damn him for being completely naïve about it!
 
And Triple damn her for wanting him more and more!!
 
Well, she was going home this afternoon and getting in touch with her dirty secret! He'll be able to fix her but good! Holy fires. . . she needed release!
 
“InuYasha! I'm going home! I need a bath! I need time with my family! Don't try and stop me or I'll say it. . . I warn you. . . I'm in a really bad mood right now!” she warned the object of her heart's love and desire before adjusting her backpack and storming for the well. `Hopefully he bought it. It was mostly true. . . I do want a bath and to see my family. . . but I want my. . .' Kagome thought to herself with a quirky smirk on her lips.
 
She made it to the well with no interruption and jumped in, a small gasp of pleasure exiting her lips as the well's magic tingled at her wet pussy.
 
 
 
InuYasha, in his crouching dog position of hands resting flat on the ground, watched his sweet miko storm away. He was already stiffen up some from their previous run and the heady, dreamy, intoxicating scent of her arousal clung to his clothing in a most satisfying way! Being a filthy and worthless hanyou meant he'd never experience the joys of loving his mate, of making her scream out and writhe under him in the heights of passion but he could dream. And he could at least have the scent of Kagome's arousal with him for as long as he could get it before she left him for good.
 
How he loves her so completely. He wished he could have been good enough for her. . .
 
Enough of that! InuYasha shook his head. It was his most desired past time coming on! What he would live for and would enjoy getting sat for even!
 
To watch Kagome as she fucked herself with her fingers!
 
He waited the appropriate amount of time before becoming a blur to the well and jumping in.
 
On the other side, he could pick up the sounds of Kagome as she began her routine of pleasuring herself. Stealthily he made his way to her bedroom window and peeked inside while fumbling at his hakama to ease his cock out. Hand on his cock, Little Tessaiga he thought proudly, he was ready for the show to start.
 
 
 
 
 
Kagome had said a cheery hello then good-bye to her family as they passed her on their way out. Mama told her there was a double feature at the downtown cine-plex that Souta wanted to see. She kissed them on the cheek and went up to her room.
 
Once there she waited for the door to shut and the sound of the lock being turned in place from the key. Upon that eagerly await `click' sound Kagome silently squealed and did a victory dance. She stripped out of her clothes in record time.
 
Kicking the offending pile off to the side, Kagome fell upon her bed and spread her legs, sighing happily. Her honey was already flowing and sticking to the insides of her legs. She brought one hand down to her slick hot pussy and the other to her breasts where the fingers would tweak, stroke, caress, tease and circle at their locations. The fingers of the hand at her clit would also enjoy being plunged in and out! Once she was in her rhythm, she moved her hips.
 
She brought herself close twice before removing the hand from her pussy and reaching under her pillow for her secret her. . . Man. . . She brought a silvery coloured fleshy feeling impressive cock to her mouth and slid the dildo's head into her mouth and sucked on it as wanton as any seasoned `world' traveler. Pulling the dildo out and gave it a kiss before she plunged it into her gulping slit and shrieked her pleasure out. Shuddering hard from the intrusion Kagome drilled and dug the silver dildo into her pussy hard and fast.
 
“. . . nu. . . ha. . . nu. . . ha . . . nu. . . ha. . .” she grunted out in time to the thrusting member.
 
Completely unaware of her audience.
 
 
 
 
 
InuYasha watched as his sweet Kagome thrust her fingers into her wet slit and moaned under his breath at the vivid wet sounds. His own hand and fingers were dancing over his throbbing and straining sword, his proud Little Tessaiga, trying to ignore its whimpering pleas to go fill his mate up with his cum.
 
 
 
Harder! Harder!! Harder!!!
 
Faster! Faster!! Faster!!!
 
Pant! Pant!! Pant!!!
 
Gasp! Gasp!! Gasp!!!
 
Uhnnn! Uhnnnn!! Uhnnn!!!
 
Whimper! Whimper!! Whimper!!!
 
More! More!! More!!!
 
 
 
 
They moved in time. . . until InuYasha was brought to a screeching halt when Kagome hauled that silver. . . DICK??! Out from under her pillow and sucked it before pressing a kiss to it.
 
He couldn't help it! He came hard when Kagome screamed out as she plunged that dismembered member into her body!
 
Once over the slap happy shock InuYasha slowly realized that the silver member looked. . . exactly. . . like. . . his. . . cock!!! He whipped his head down to make sure that his Little Tessaiga was still firmly attached to his balls and body!!
 
However the sudden gasp and then whine of his release drew Kagome's attention to him and she stilled her silver Dildo within her body, mouth falling open and a spectacular red blossomed over her breasts flooded her face into her hairline.
 
 
Shocked at what he sees, with a clawed finger trembling, pointing, InuYasha could only exclaim, “Where d'ya get THAT dick!?!”