InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Where To Go When I Feel Like Crying? ❯ Long Wait ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Where To Go When I Feel Like Crying?

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and company…but Sesshomaru has agreed to let me play with his tail and Inuyasha would let me tweak his ears!

*I want to thank Fox and Kasumi for encouraging me and helping me along the way! Much Love!*

Chapter Two: Long Wait

Last Time:

And with that cheerful response, they all went to sleep.

This Time:

Two months…Two LOOOOOONG months! Kagome had been home several times, they found three shards, and basically everything had gone back to normal. Inuyasha however, noticed that Kagome hadn't given him "The Look" as he called it, and her heart no longer sped up when he was a bit to close for comfort. He could also smell a trace of sadness on her, but didn't know what for.

Kagome fondly stroked her clothes. They were a silk white kimono with red and gold flowers. A gift from Sesshomaru. She sighed and took it off (along with her bra and panties), before jumping into the cool, refreshing water. She swam a few laps and when she tired, she dried off in the towel she had brought with her. She put on a new bra and clean undies, but slipped back into her kimono, which she tied shut with a white silk sash.

She walked back to Kaede's hut and put her stuff in her bag. She took out a hairbrush and Sango asked, "Would you like me to brush your hair Kagome?" Kagome smiled and nodded. Sango brushed Kagome's hair, then use her "hair band" thingy to put her hair in a ponytail.

"Thanks Onee-san!" Kagome said, giving Sango a hug.

"It's no problem," Sango said. Miroku was out hitting on village girls, Shippo playing with his friend Kari, Kaede helping give birth in one of the village homes, Sango polishing Hiraikotsu, and Inuyasha sitting around. Inuyasha suddenly stiffened and right after screams were heard. The three (along with a transformed Kirara) were instantly outside, weapons drawn.

Then Kagome gave a squeal of delight. She dropped her bow and ran towards a figure in white. "Sesshomaruuuu!" she cried, leaping into his arms and hugging him. He simply smiled and hugged her back. After a few moments, Kagome pulled back and said, "You came! You came! Yay! You came to see me! I've missed you SOOO much!" (Lani: Well, what can I say? Kagome is just so happy and excited he came to see her, she can't form full sentences…)

To say the others were shocked was a HUGE understatement when they saw Sesshomaru actually laugh, then he hugged her again and gave her a peck on the cheek, like he used to when he tucked her in at night. Sometimes Kagome was truly a child. He allowed her to grab his hand and lead him back to the others.

"Lady Kagome!" one of the villagers asked. "Will he not-not kill us?"

"Of course he won't. Right?" she looked at Sesshomaru on the last part.

"If that is what you wish, then I won't kill anyone," he replied. Kagome smiled at him. Inuyasha noticed that there was not a trace of sadness on her. `This is why she was sad?! She missed Sesshomaru!' he thought COMPLETELY surprised. Kagome and Sesshomaru reached Miroku, Sango, Inuyasha, and Shippo.

"It's okay guys. He's not going to start a fight," Kagome reassured them. "Oh! Kaede. Is it okay for Sesshy to stay here for a while? Please!" she begged. `Sesshy?' they all thought. Kaede nodded and they all went into her hut. Everything was going fine.

Kagome told Sesshomaru all about how she had been and he even talked to Sango. `I guess he's okay when he's not trying to kill you' Sango thought. That night, after dinner, when they were all going to sleep, Kagome asked, "Sesshy, can me and Shippo sleep with you tonight? Please!" `She's so innocent' he thought. He motioned for her to follow him. Kagome beamed and scooped the kit into her arms. (Lani: Shippo is okay with Sesshomaru now okay…and Sesshomaru likes sleeping outside.)

Sesshomaru stopped under a tree, the perfect view for the others to see them. Kagome lay down next to him and he wrapped his tail around her and Shippo. "Goodnight Shippo. Good night Onii-san," Kagome said, snuggling up against Sesshomaru. Within minutes, they were asleep. Not long after, Sesshomaru fell asleep, his arm draped around Kagome and Shippo, leaving a very angry and jealousy inu-hanyou to watch them.

A/N: Yay! Another chapter done! I'm glad it's over. That was LOOONG! (To me anyway.) Oh! And Sesshomaru has both arms okay! Just make up your own way on how he got it back. And I need you guys' help. Should Inuyasha a) die b) get dragged to hell or c) your suggestions. Thanks to all you lovely reviewers! I didn't think this fic would be so popular! And I am planning to update If We Could Get Further Away next, so hold tight okay!

Fox: YAY! I'm glad you liked it! Hee hee! I'm glad it was that kind of good! Hope ya enjoyed this pointless fluff, and I promise to move along in the next chapter!

Aurora Borealis: Yay again! Thanks SOOO much for the help! I REALLY appreciate it!!! Well, thanks you for the compliments and I don't think I will need grandma…and yup. I know what ya mean. This will be a Sessh/Kag fic, but not yet. There will be a plot to it! Lol.

Chibichibichibichan: Hiyee! Thanks for the info! I've been wondering what that meant…hehe. Yea…I guess it won't work huh? That's okay. But thanks for the advice and the tips SOOO much!!! XD

Helperfairy: Yay! Thanks for your help also! Much appreciated, that it is! Thanks for the review and I hope you felt warm after you read this chapter. (If ya know what I mean…like happy n stuff!)

Dead Rose: Hey!!! YAY!!! Thanks for the love! I love to feel loved! And yes, this will in fact be a Sesshomaru/Kagome fiction. No worries! (Don't worry, be happy!) Hehe…thanks SOOO much for making me feel loved!

Thanks again all of you guys! ^-.-^-Lani aka Sly