InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Where We First Met ❯ Chapter 7

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Where We First Met

Chapter 7

Kagome just got busted by Grandpa and Inuyasha. "Grandpa, can we talk privately? Inuyasha, I'll talk to you in a few minutes, OK?" Kagome grabbed Grandpa by the arm and led him away from Inuyasha. "Grandpa, let me explain this to you. I'm a big girl now and I can take care of myself." Kagome was flustered.

Grandpa was shocked to hear his granddaughter talk in such a manner. "But Kagome, you're still very young and I won't let him hurt you." Grandpa was concerned. "Mom trusts me to make the right decisions. And I won't get pregnant. See." Kagome pointed to the box. Grandpa gave the box back to her. "Now will you leave us alone about this. And don't tell Inuyasha about this either." Grandpa gave her a nod and went into the house.

Kagome walked over to Inuyasha. "Lets go." Kagome grabbed him and walked towards the house. "Where are we going?" Inuyasha asked. "To my room. And don't get any crazy ideas yet." Kagome walked past him to her room. Once they were in the safety of her room, she turned to him and asked, "Do you truly and sincerely love me?"

"Yes, where is this going Kagome?" Inuyasha tried to see what she was thinking. "I wanted to know if I was about to make the biggest mistake of my life. Do you remember when you asked me to bear your children, right? Well, not yet. I'm still too young to bear children. And my grandpa would kill us. But I didn't say no to making love to you." Kagome sighed heavily. She felt a little stronger after telling him that.

"How do we make love without the possibility of having pups?" Inuyasha looked at her, but she turned away and started blushing all over again. Just then, someone knocked on the door. "Dinner Time" Kagome's mom said as she opened her door. She looked at Inuyasha and asked if she could speak to him alone. "Sure Mom. I'll be waiting in the dining room." Kagome looked at Inuyasha one last time before going down stairs.

"Inuyasha, now that I can finally talk to you in private. I need to ask you a few questions. First, how much do you love my daughter?" She gave him a stern look waitng for him to answer. "I would do anything for her. I want to make her happy." Inuyasha didn't blink once as he told her. "Good. Her father had passed away some time ago so I'm doing the questioning that he would have done when he was alive."

"Mrs. Higurashi, the time that I come from is different than this one. Back then, women were courted as young as fourteen." Inuyasha started to have second thoughts about what he said. "Please don't call me Mrs. Higurashi. You may call me Mom if you would like. And yes I know all about those times. But I don't want my daughter to get pregnant yet. If that happens, I won't disown her. I'll help her anyway I can. But you better be there for her, if and when she does." She said worried.

"I will be there for her because I love her and to be honest with you, I want her to bear my children." Inuyasha sighed. "Well, lets get going before dinner gets cold. We'll continue our conversation later." Kagome's mom walked out the door and Inuyasha followed.

Dinner went by quietly. When everyone finished dinner, Kagome started on the dishes. "Kagome don't worry about the dishes. Go outside and spend some quality time with Inuyasha." Kagome's mother said. Kagome grabbed Inuyasha by the hand and led him outside.

They walked over to the Tree, and sat down on the stone bench. Inuyasha turned to Kagome. She met his gaze with raw desire in her eyes. They sat in silence for what seemed like an eternity. Inuyasha was the one to break the silence. "Kagome.....I......want you." Inuyasha wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her towards him in a lovingly embrace. When their lips met in a seering kiss, Inuyasha licked her lips begging for entrance.

She parted her lips allowing him to deepen the kiss. Their tongues tasted and savoured the other's sweetness. Kagome was gasping for air by the time they broke the kiss. His eyes glazed with passion and raw need to make her his. "Not here." Kagome said softly. "Where do you want to go then?" Inuyasha was becoming impatient.

He was so over whelmed with the desire to mate her, that it took all his strength to hold him back. "I need to get a few things. I want to go back to the Fuedal Era." Inuyasha knew that that was the only way they actually get some privacy.

So they walked hand in hand back to the house. When they reached the house, only her mother was still up watching television. "Mom, I'm going to the fuedal era. I won't be back for a few days." Her mom turned to look at her skeptically and said, "That's fine, sweetheart." Then she turned back to watching television.

Kagome turned to Inuyasha and asked him to wait down stairs while she went and packed some of her things. She ran up the steps almost falling back down them in the process. When she got to her bed room she packed clothes, enough for four days. She also grabbed some necessities that she will be needing. Kagome blushed the moment she thought about the condoms. She wondered if they would fit him, because his demon side of him. She grabbed them and the book Eri gave to her.

Meanwhile back down stairs, Inuyasha kept quiet the whole time she was upstairs, and he was also growing impatient again. When she finally came downstairs, she went to her mother and kissed her cheek and told her good bye.

Inuyasha carried her backpack so she wouldn't over exert herself before..... "I love you, Inuyasha." Kagome said quietly. They were at the well when Inuyasha said, "I love you, too." Then they jumped down the well together.

Next Chap: To make love or not to make love, that is the question. BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, to fit or not to fit........

Sorry it took so long to update but I had writer's block. PLZ R&R.