InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Which Me Do You Know? ❯ A Great Tragedy Unfolds ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ch 3: A Great Tragedy Unfolds
 
At the hospital, Inuyasha was getting stitches and his wounds taken care of, and Mr. Inutaisho, Rin, and Sesshomaru were all anxiously waiting for it to be over. The cops had come to ask Inuyasha questions but they left when they realized he was in no condition to talk.
 
“How much longer do you think it will take?” Sesshomaru asked his father.
“I do not know, maybe twenty minutes,” he answered.
“Daddy…I'm scared. What if something bad happens to Inuyasha while he's in there,” said Rin. Mr. Inutaisho set her on his lap.
“Rin…I know you are scared for him, but remember, your brother made it through his kidnapping. Now, if he can do that, he can do anything; Inuyasha is strong,” her father calmly assured. I am worried myself about him, he thought. Rin smiled.
 
“You know…” Sesshomaru began, “there were a few times when Inuyasha almost beat me in a fight.”
“There was!?” She asked in awe. Sesshomaru nodded and Rin rejoiced. Finally, when the doctor had finished working on Inuyasha, they went in to see him. He was still sleeping from the medicine that they had given him.
 
He had an IV and other cords coming out of him. Inuyasha looked so peaceful resting there, so serene. Thank you gods… for returning my brother… Sesshomaru thought as he looked up towards the Heavens. Suddenly, he noticed something…the rain, it had stopped… the gods were weeping of joy for Inuyasha's return…
 
“I'm going to stay here with Inuyasha. I'll take you and Rin home to get some stuff and then to Grandma Nayame's house to stay; I don't want you watching her alone with all this happening.
“Father, I would prefer to stay here with you and Inuyasha. You can take Rin to Grandmother Nayame's home,” said Sesshomaru.
“I know…but I don't want to leave Rin by herself…”
 
“No, Daddy, I'll be fine, really. Grandma always lets me do more fun things when Sesshomaru's not there, because he tells me no,” Rin protested.
“Alright…come on Rin. Watch over Inuyasha for me, Sessh.” Mr. Inutaisho drove Rin home to get clothes and then to Izayoi, Inuyasha and Rin's mother, mother's house.
 
He informed her that Inuyasha was back and he was stable and doing well, and then he drove back to the hospital. During the whole time, Sesshomaru did not move or take his eyes off of Inuyasha. When his father arrived, Sesshomaru sent text messages to his family and friends saying that Inuyasha was back and doing well.
 
The next day, Inuyasha was feeling better, and the cops came to question him. What he told them shocked everybody…
When the cops asked Inuyasha what they had done to him he told them four guys: Naraku, Juromaru, Kageromaru, and Ryukotsusei beat him with their hands and weapons for several hours for about five months, they tried to brainwash him by making up where he lived and who he was, and all of them but Juromaru sexually harassed him and abused him. Inuyasha said that Naraku would have sex would rape him everyday, but Kageromaru and Ryukotsusei would just do oral on him.
 
Inuyasha did tell him that they feed him well, let him work out at a home gym they had, let him shower, and Juromaru taught him everything he needed to know for tenth grade. He never beat or harassed him. Throughout his entrapment, Inuyasha would only escape torture and rape when he was learning or showering.
 
Inuyasha also said that he was kidnapped on Maple Street after his friend's car broke down. He went to look for a phone because the one at the gas station was broke. He wondered down the bad part of town at night. Then, Inuyasha was attacked by Naraku, Kageromaru, and Ryukotsusei, and they dragged him in the car. Juromaru was not with them.
 
Inuyasha later went into detail about the beating and rape….
(I'm not going to write that stuff because it's only rate T, but I will say this; they were very rough, violent, and bloody, and I'm talking about both).