InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Which Way ❯ Which Way ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha (although i wish i did, his ears are so cute!)

~*~

Which way do I chose? Inuyasha wondered as he walked through his forest towards the Goshinboku tree.

The jewel was completed, Kikyou was gone, and Naraku was defeated. Kagome gave him the Shikon no Tama and told him to make his wish. Which way…

He was a hanyou, not a demon, or a human. Neither accepted him. Now it was the chance for him to change that.

Ever since he heard of the jewel, he had wanted to use to be become a full demon. But through their adventures, he wasn't sure anymore.

He knew the consequences of becoming a full demon. His demon blood took over before, and he was told of the results. If he was to become a demon, he might not recognize his friends anymore and would even want to kill them. He couldn't live with himself if another woman died because of him.

He reached the tree and stared at the place that he was pinned to. This was where everything began. Over the course of collecting the jewel fragments, he had fallen in love with Kagome. At first, he was afraid to, afraid to love a human. His father fell in love with a human, and he had to deal with the consequences. He once loved a human Kikyou, and both of them were hurt.

On the other hand, he could become a human, like Kikyou once suggested. That way, he could be with Kagome and his friends. But he had lived as a hanyou for so long that he didn't know if he'd like it to be human all the time. He remembered the nights he spent as a human and the emotions that swelled in his heart. Maybe being human wasn't that bad, except that he would lose his powers.Which way do I chose…

~*~

sry, the author notes are longer than the story itself. anyway, check out my picture and Review!! Pwetty please!!!!