InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ whispers in the dark ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 Disclaimer: I don't own inuyasha, Rumiko Takahashi does, I also don't own whispers in the dark by skillet either all I own is my bed and a few books
 
 
'thoughts'
*demon*
"regular"
song lyrics
 

Despite the lies that you're making
Your love is mine for the taking
"inuyasha, I told you that I would never leave your side no matter what happened" cried kagome as inuyasha lost himself to his demon side in the Field where the previous battle had ripped the tetsiga(sp?) from inuyasha's hands. the flesh eating monster was defeated but just barely.  
  
My love is
Just waiting
To turn your tears to roses
*Kill her* No, I will not kill her. *Kill her* I care for her. *Kill her now* "Inuyasha, Please don't do this," screamed Kagome  as he ran across the field and grabbed her by her shoulders. His claws digging into her.   
I will be the one that's goanna hold you
"Inuyasha, you don't want to do this. You don't want to hurt me, I know you don't. “whimpered kagome *rip her to shreds* 'I won't do that, I care for her.'   
I will be the one that you run to
"You trust me, you protect me, Inuyasha come back to me. I don't want you to be like this, but I'll stay no matter what" whispered Kagome as she leaned on to inuyasha's torn fire rat kimono.
My love is
A burning, consuming fire
"I love you, Inuyasha, please come back to me." choked out Kagome as his nails started to rip her flesh open.

No
You'll never be alone

When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars
Hear my whispers in the dark
'What?' Inuyasha froze when he heard her gasp out the words declaring that she, Kagome loved him. 'this can't be right can it?' *She lies to you, She wants to harm you.* 'But Kagome is not like that, she cares for me.' *are you sure?*
No
You'll never be alone
"I'm here, Inuyasha. I'll always be here for you no matter what happens" murmured Kagome as Inuyasha's grip loosened 
When darkness comes you know I'm never far
Hear my whispers in the dark
*she'll leave you like Kikyo did, she'll hate you.*
You feel so lonely and ragged
You lay here broken and naked
' She deserves better than me, I'm a lowly hanyo how could I ever make her happy, I can't even give her the best like she deserves'  
My love is
Just waiting
To clothe you in crimson roses
"I love you Inuyasha, and I always will no matter what, can't you see that I love you the way you are, all of you." Kagome sighed as his eye color wavered " If I wanted to leave don't you think I would have by now?"  

I will be the one that's goanna find you
Slowly his eye color changed from crimson to golden amber, Inuyasha's nails retracted from Kagome's arms.
I will be the one that's goanna guide you
"I love you, Inuyasha come back to me." whispered Kagome as he pulled her in to a bone crushing embrace
My love is
A burning, consuming fire

"I love you too, Kagome" Inuyasha said as he moved in to give Kagome a passionate kiss.