InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Whispers in the Dark ❯ Pretty Girl ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Pretty Girl
 
Pretty Girl is suffering
While he confesses everything
Pretty soon she'll figure out
What his intentions were about
 
The luminescent light of the hazy full moon shone its pale glow on the man with such beauty the very heavens cried a slow rain of tears from the powdery clouds above. With her heart throbbing, skin sweating, brain wracking awareness of the reality of this hallucination-this nightmare- the pretty girl lie paralyzed hidden beneath the underbrush. A different nature of wetness rolled down a crimson cheek as a heart steadily breaks from within the gentle barriers he'd burrowed himself deep within.
 
And that's what you get for fallin' again
You can never get him out of your head
And that's what you get for fallin' again
You can never get him out of your head…
 
As her pretty brown eyes well up with sadness and sorrow, she tries to rip her gaze from the sight that leaves her mouth agape in dismay. Those lips, so sweet, so pink, so pretty, now dry and tremble, being worried by the pearly white teeth of this wounded young girl. Soft, delicate hands that used to be gentle and soothing now hold in tight fists, clutching the moist dirt beneath her body until thick, crimson fluid mixes with the soil. Why?
 
It's the way that he makes you feel
It's the way that he kisses you
It's the way that he makes you fall in love…
 
There, below the heavy shine of the taunting moon above, the man that this girl-this pretty girl-once lived for laid, limbs entangled with another prettier girl. Mouths connected in a heated match of the `tongue wars' as the two enjoy their passion, as if for just one night. But she knew, even as she watched the frenzy of grabbing and squeezing and moaning and loving, that this would not be the last night they were like this. This would not be the last night she had to feel her heart shatter and burn within her chest. This would not be the last night she spent alone wondering where he was or who he was screwing tonight. This would not be the last night he took advantage of her amour for him and left her in the dark, knowing full well she'd never leave…
 
It's the way that he makes you cry
It's the way that he's in your mind
It's the way that he makes you fall in love…
 
It never was enough. She gave him her heart and let him just hold it.
 
”Hold my heart and never break it!” she had once said with a smile.
 
`You said you couldn't stand to see my heart broken. So when you broke it, did you look away? Close your eyes? “I'll never hurt you.” You said, not too long ago…”I need you.” I need you now, more than ever.'
 
 
Pretty Girl…
 
 
Her chest tightened as the pain overwhelmed her trembling body and overtook her. She was going to be sick. She could feel it rising in her throat as she fought to tear her eyes away from the hurt. How could she look in the stunning, copper eyes of her beloved in the morning? How could she be able to look at him at all without bursting into the ferocious rage of tears that threatened to break through the dam and pour out of her eyes even now?
 
He would smile at her. He would kiss here from forehead to neck and whisper words of love in her ear. He would act as if everything was everything and nothing was wrong. He'd been doing this all along. He'd done this from the time they said the words that sealed her fate, bound to smash her heart to crumbles as soon as they slipped from her lips.
 
“I love you.” Three simple words. The three deadliest words that always led to disaster and heartbreak. When she uttered the words, she meant them. He was her first, and ultimately her last. She couldn't leave him. She couldn't even stand to imagine a life- a world without him in it.
 
Pretty Girl…
 
 
 
 
 
***I do not own InuYasha, the characters, or anything related to it unfortunately!
 
This is my first story to post on MM n I have to say I'm pretty excited! R&R please! I'd like to know what you think of this dramatic story of mine!
 
This chapter is kind of a songfic I guess but I don't think any more of them will be this way (maybe the last chapter) so if you didn't like it DON'T WORRY you won't see it again! The song I used was `Pretty Girl (The Way)' by Sugarcult.
 
** I do not own the song or anything in it! I don't own Sugarcult and I don't own the lyrics or the band!