InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Who are you? ❯ Chapter 5

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Sesshoumaru kissed her cherry red lips; his tongue stroked her, demanding her to let him taste her mouth. His right hand took a firm hold of her short hair and he frowned.

- Koibito, you must allow you hair to grow again, he whispered and let a few short tresses glide through his fingers.

- It is nice to have short hair, snickered Sango. It is easier to take care of it when it is short.

Sesshoumaru growled and looked into her eyes.

- You will allow your hair to grow again, he said and his voice would not tolerate her talking back at him.

She smiled and kissed his nose before she nodded. She had missed her long hair and she would gladly make it grow back if he wanted it to. She gasped lightly as she felt his clawed hand upon her banded chest.

Sesshoumaru growled again, the binding hindered him to reach his goals. He used his claws and ripped the white wrapping and removed it from her chest. Her eyes widened as he moved up to dispose the cloth from her chest.

- Much better my love, he purred and saw her naked chest.

Sango blushed beet red again as his heated gaze rested upon her naked chest. She moved her hands to cover herself up a bit, but Sesshoumaru took hold of her wrists and removed them again.

- Don't, you are beautiful, he said.

- But…

- No buts my love, I want to see you, he said with a husky voice.

Sango's eyes drifted shut and she relaxed under his touch and gaze. But she opened her eyes when she felt his soft lips kiss his way down her collarbone. She could not stop the small moan when his lips locked over her pert nipple, grazing it with his fangs. She felt the heat inside her stomach move lower to settle between her legs, making her moist with need. And by the way Sesshoumaru's nose twitch and the dark look in his amber eyes; he knew what he did do her. He switched to suckle on her right breast, giving it the same attention as the left. His clawed hands rested on her hips, before she could feel him hook two claws in the hemline. He rose up a bit and pulled back her black baggy pants. She helped by raising her hips a bit, she blushed deep when his eyes roamed over her naked body.

- Simply beautiful koibito.

- No, too many scars, whispered Sango.

- You are not afraid to fight and protect what is yours that makes you very beautiful in my eyes Sango-chan, stated Sesshoumaru and kissed a long scar on her right thigh. He felt her shudder a bit as he moved hip lips to the apex of her legs.

Sango closed her eyes and rested back, the sensations inside her was growing and she yelped a bit when she felt his hot breathe over her most secret spot before his tongue snaked out and licked her slit. Sango's world came crashing down around her as Sesshoumaru parted her nether lips and inserted his long dog like tongue inside her tight canal. She raised her hips unconsciously to give him better access to her hot core and he greedily accepted it and began lapping furiously to taste all her honey that poured out from her body.

- That's right koibito, come for me, let me taste all of you, Sesshoumaru said with a ragged voice.

Sango made a muffled scream when she felt his fangs bite down lightly on her pleasure nub and she parted her legs even more. Sesshoumaru inserted a finger inside her wet cavern and growled low when he felt her inner walls contract around him. He could barely contain himself from flipping her over and bury his shaft inside this warm woman. Another sob could be heard from her and Sesshoumaru felt a small gush of satin liquid push out from her and he lapped it all up, every last drop of her release. Her body felt like jelly and he let her rest for a few moments, meanwhile he undressed and then he moved her to stand on her knees. Her back was pressed into his hard chest and he cupped her breast, playing with her nipples with his claws.

- Are you ready for me my love? he asked and kissed her shoulder.

He saw her nod, and he took that as a sign to make her his mate. He guided his tip over her slick folds, lubricating his shaft for the intrusion into her body. He pushed in a bit and smiled when she gasped. He waited a moment and then he pushed a little bit further and he felt the small membrane that signified her virginity. "Fuck, I would have hoped her active way would have destroyed this thing inside her." he thought. Now he would hurt her and he hated it.

- I am sorry koibito, but I must hurt you now, Sesshoumaru whispered into her ear.

- I know, just be gentle, she answered with a shaky voice. She was nervous, it was her first time.

- I will my love, just relax or it will be worse.

She nodded and closed her eyes and took a deep breathe. Sesshoumaru caressed her flat stomach with soft hands, coaxing Sango to relax her inner muscles. He let one finger moved down into the black nest and he rubbed the small jewel under her skin. She looked down onto his striped hands and moaned in response. He felt her relax and he pushed his length all the way inside of her, breaking the barrier in the process. She shrieked and slumped back into his chest, sobbing a bit, but not in pain but from the feeling of being complete for the first time in her life.

- I am sorry beloved, Sesshoumaru said and held still.

- No, it did not hurt much at all, Sango said a bit confused.

Sesshoumaru smiled when he saw the blush appear on her face and he found it to be adorable. But he held still for a couple of more moments before he pulled back a bit before plunging back into her wet warmth, earning him a dark moan from Sango. Her inner walls squeezed his shaft as he began pumping slowly into her body. He growled when her hands moved up and caressed his pointed ears. His left arm under her breast held her tight and he rocked them both in an aching pace. Sango felt the fire inside her lower stomach begin to boil again and she wanted it to release like it had earlier.

Sesshoumaru felt her buck back against his hips, and he pounded faster into her lithe body. He licked the base of her neck, savouring her salty taste. He found the bite mark he hade made earlier and he grazed of the small wounds before he bit down again. Her body went rigid and he could feel her essence coat his member. He played with her nub again, wanting her to prolong her climax before he spilled his seed into her womb. Sango locked her hands behind his neck and arch her back when the next wave of pleasure rolled in over her. She screamed. Sesshoumaru felt her clamp down on him as she came and he pushed inside her once more and then he let go, emptying his life force inside her. For a few minutes they sat perfectly still. Sesshoumaru released her neck and licked the wound with lazy manners. Finally, after so many years, she was his.

- My mate, he said and nuzzled her neck as he laid them down onto the warm grass.

- My mate, she purred and whimpered a bit when she felt him remove himself from her warmth.

He pulled her body into a tight embrace. Now when he had her in his arms he would never let her go. Never!!

THE END…

So, there was the good ol' lemon...
Hope you like it...

R & R now :)