InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Who ever said Cats and dogs don't get along? ❯ Chapter 3. ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

HI!!!!! Sry u guys I have been busy with tests and things so I didn't get to update as soon as I liked but…I am giving u a really big chapter! So PLEASE REAVIEWWWWWW!!!!!!! PS no matter what you may assume in this Chapter it is SESS/KAG!!!! *Throws party* ok sry on with the story ^ ^;;

Ch.3

Last time: Sesshomaru stared with his indifference. "Who could I have in my palace that could possibly mean anything to him..." Sesshomaru thought before a hint of worriedness and possessiveness came over him `Kagome'

Sesshomaru growled. `Why should I care? I mean she is just a Ningen.' Sesshomaru snorted and smirked. "Jaken…when lord Koga arrives bring him in. And send Kuro mizu to wake Kagome…dinner's ready."

Jaken cringed at the evil look his master was giving and decided to leave before Sesshomaru saw the look "y-yes m'lord…"

Sesshomaru watched jaken leave. He massaged his temples. ` As soon as she leaves it will before the best. As soon as her energy is restored I will say thanks and my debt is up.' But his conscious told him different. He knew he owed her more than that but she was just too joyful, rebellious…intoxicating it was annoying. His demon blood needed her to submit and she didn't look like she would submit anytime soon. It was infuriating. Sesshomaru slumped and slowly recomposed him self and headed to the dinning hall.

******Kagome's dream******

Kagome was standing in a large clearing on top of a grassy hilltop. She turned and glanced around. ` Tree…tree…oh look, another tree. Damn it! I know he is here. I can sense him.' Kagome kept turning till she turned towards a tree that could pass as the gods' tree's twin. Kagome smirked as she put on an indifferent face. ""Come out…Inuyasha"

Inuyasha stepped out from behind the twin tree. "Hello Kagome…" Kagome hadn't expected him to say that will as much confidence as he did. He started to walk toward her slowly. "What brings you to my dream Inuyasha." Kagome said watching the hanyou come closer and closer. "Kagome…I know you were there." He said as he was an only a feet far from her.

"I don't know what you mean …" she stumbled to say. Inuyasha now stood fully in front of her. "Kagome your sent was still there when I woke up as well as the remains ok Kikyou." Kagome gasped and stepped backwards. "Inuyasha…I …I …" "Kagome" he paused taking a step forward.

"You want to know the reason I had sex with that woman kagome…" He grabbed her by the arms and embraced her " I thought she was you… She was a hanyou kitsune. She used her powers to tap into my mind to find the girl- no woman I want most and transform into her and that was you. Kagome I am sorry you had to see that." Kagome stood stiff in his arms as he started to nip her neck. "Your so beautiful and so powerful kagome…" he said, as his nips became butterfly kisses trailing up to her mouth. As he started to kiss her lips his hands traveled into her shirt under her bra and grabbed her breast making her gasp as he slide his tongue in her mouth.

Kagome just stood there shocked `This can't be happing...it can't I mean he mated with that hanyou didn't he…he did! I saw him mark her!!!' Kagome instantly pushed Inuyasha back. "What the?" Inuyasha said as he composed himself. "What's the matter!?"Inuyasha said as Kagome saw the red tint in his eyes. Her eyes widened, Inuyasha got pissed " I asked you a question bitch!" Kagome grew furious " ONE I am NOT a bitch … TWO you mated that hanyou and I am not your personal sex toy!" She yelled, "Why you bitch!" He said as he slapped her.

Sesshomaru was waiting at the dinner table with Rin when he heard a sickening scream and he instantly ran to Kagome's room. The door burst open with a very confused Sesshomaru walking very fast. He saw a Kuro Mizu shaking as she pointed to Kagome. As he walked closer he saw 3 claw mar's across her cheek and the reeked of Inuyasha. Sesshomaru let out a deep, fighting growl. He turned towards Kuro Mizu and slowly asked what had happened.

" When I came in M' lady was shaking, twisting and had a very angered aura and sent about her. Then it quickly changed to fear. As she scram 3 claw marks came upon her face and smelled like the hanyou. I am sorry M' lord!" Sesshomaru growled yet again.

"Please go get me some water Kuro Mizu" He said as the sat on the bed by Kagome.

"Of course M'lord" As Sesshomaru watch her leave he turned to find Kagome shaking again.

*Back in Kagome's dreams*

Kagome was now on the ground clutching her now bleeding cheek with tearful eyes. Inuyasha licked the blood of his hands and quickly pinned kagome to the ground. "What's the matter Koi?" he smirked, pulled off her shirt and started to lick her breast. "Inuyasha please stop…" she said, as the tears slowly fell down her eyes " I don't love you like that anymore…" he continued to lick. As he got closer to her hips she started to freak. " Inuyasha No!! PLEASE!!" she yelled as the tears started to flow. " Silence!!!!" He yelled between his ministrations. "NO!!"

Sesshomaru watched as Kagome started twisting violently. Her face became twisted "Inuyasha please stop…" Kagome cried as Sesshomaru saw the tears leek from her eyes. " I don't love you like that anymore…" This caught Sesshomaru off guard he knew she had loved him but didn't know she lost the attraction between her and the mutt. He watched as her face became more distorted" Inuyasha No!! PLEASE!!" That was enough. Sesshomaru had the last straw. He knew she had to have her hands on him pushing him off so he grasped her shoulders and sent some of his demonic energy to her.

****Dream***

"NO!!" Kagome yelled as he started to undo the skirt but couldn't so he shred it. As he was opening her panties she grabbed Inuyasha's shoulder and claws pierce his set and he was sent into a tree but her Miko powers. *IN THE ROOM*

Kagome sat wide-eyed staring in to Sesshomaru's golden orbs and suddenly she fell into his arms wept. Sesshomaru let out a BIG sigh and held kagome. And for hours they sat like that.