InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Who ever said Cats and dogs don't get along? ❯ Chapter 13

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

YAY Over the writers block. So here is the next chapter!!! YAYAY

p.s. I forgot what that damn dragons name is Ne help?

Last time: "Keade!" Kagome screamed running to her mentor. "Kagome…ye must…ye must…r-r-run leave this place…Inuyasha will return please go…" Keade stuttered as she coughed up blood and passes away.

Kagome fell to the ground and started to dig. The bloody dirt clung to her hands. Tears mixed with it all as she stopped and just wept. Sesshomaru cringed about how the human turned demon was weeping for a cause of his half blood hanyou brother.

Sesshomaru's eyes slightly tined a red/pink color as his hands approached Kagome to pick her up. At first she was very tense, but she soon relaxed into him as she cried into Sesshomaru's arms. Sesshomaru attempted to console her the only way he could, he hugged her. He had consoled his mother before when Inutashio found a human mater, but this was different and obviously it wasn't because she was still crying. Sesshomaru eyes narrowed and he lifted Kagome's chin and kiss her. Kagome didn't fight the kiss but didn't respond to it.

Sesshomaru looked at Kagome eyes only to find them shut. She must have feel asleep in his arms. Jaken appeared next to him.

"My lord, the fires are out and your brother seems to have gone to both the west and the east but the scent is stronger in the east." Jaken said as he paused" There are a few living weaklings left would you like me to dispose of them my lord?"

"No Jaken…they will live and rebuild their land." Sesshomaru stated as he placed Kagome in Jaken's arms. "Take her to the palace'"

The wind blew viscously as Sesshomaru fought to keep his rage under control. Human or not his brother was making a mess of his family's name. He looked to his left at the dead corpse of the Miko. "And Jaken when your done come back here and burry the Miko by the gods tree."

Sesshomaru ran off and Jaken mounted Ah-Uh and took off to the castle.

*Somewhere in the east*

Sesshomaru ran to find then back of a man in red with a corpse of a dead demon in his hands, but something was off. The man had black hair and even if he smelt like Inuyasha

He really didn't think Inuyasha change his hair color. The man dropped the demon and turned around.

Golden eyes meet red

"Sesshomaru" a voice said

`That voice is so familiar.' Sesshomaru eyes widened slightly as they narrowed to slits with a deep read color. "Naraku" The man smirked as They both her a loud distant scream… "It seems Inuyasha played his part huh Sesshomaru?" A evil laughter filled the air after Sesshomaru figured out what he meant. `Kagome!'

SRY I VUT IS SO SHORT I WILL UPDATE MORE TOMMOROW!!!