InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Who Said it Was Easy? ❯ How Gentle a Washing Can Seem ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 4

Disclaimer… Don't own InuYasha… Quirky little thing, isn't he? Oh, by the way, no lemon in the chapter, despite some of what the fluff here hints. So if some of you are, well, conservative, no worries. No lemon.

Ah… `…' is thought, "…" is speaking.

InuYasha's eyebrow quirked as he sat there and just watched the naked body of Kagome... covered up with sheets, of course...

`I'm so damn pathetic...'

Kagome squirmed under the sheets... He withdrew a large breath and laid his chin on his arms... His current position: straddling a backwards chair, his arms crossed the top of it and his chin resting on his arms... His eyes were half closed... He had been this way for hours, anticipating her awaking... He hadn't slept for nearly a day and a half. He fought the sleep off wrathfully, and was winning up until this point of time. He closed his eyes, for what he thought was momentarily until he felt a soft brushing against the down behind his ear. His ear contracted. He knew it was Kagome by her scent, and he was about to snap at her for not resting, but he sat there quietly, awaiting to see what she did next.

He felt her nail run up the back of his ear, which cause him to shiver in delight. No! He had to make her quit before he got fully aroused again... But he kept his eyes closed anyway...

Suddenly he felt Kagome's lips brush up against his ear which caused him to release what seemed to be a slight whimper. Kagome smiled fully, knowing he was awake. He frowned deep, seeming like he didn't want this torture to continue further but he couldn't help not resisting. She had full control of him, but something inside her was panicking and telling her to stop. "InuYasha, I know you're awake..."

InuYasha sighed... It wasn't his fault, he had been awake before. "Inu, you're such a light sleeper." InuYasha opened his eyes now and said, "What do you mean? I've been awake this whole time!" She shook her head as if she knew something he didn't and giggled. He blinked... and looked down... His position had changed, he was now on the bed... Next to her... She was now clothed too, and seemed right as rain.

He sat up in the bed, grasping hold of the sheets and blinked. "...How...?" She laid back in the bed, her cheeks still flushed. She was still sick, but was obviously much better...

InuYasha stared at her, mystified... How...

"You've been asleep two whole days now! I had to get a server to come in and move you unto the bed!" She was blushing over something under her flushed cheeks. She was paler than usual, but had the energy to act embarrassed. Her eyes shifted between his eyes and her fumbling fingers. She fidgeted.

"What is it?" He asked, surprisingly tenderly. This tone obviously soothed her, calming her enough so she could talk straight. She still had heat in her cheeks though.

"You were dreaming about me just a moment ago." He winced at her... What did that have to do with anything. She smiled, pointing at him, almost accusingly. "You're lucky I'm in a good mood or I'd s-word you so hard you'd not be able to walk for a week." He stared at her dumbfounded. What on earth was that woman talking about?!

Kagome noted the puzzlement in his eyes and giggled again. "You were dreaming about... you know..." Being a little dimwitted when it came to female language, InuYasha leaned forward with an arched brow as if to ask her to be a little more clear.

She sighed frustrated, the crimson in her cheeks becoming more noticeable moment after moment… "You were dreaming of…of…"

`Kagome, just spit it out. It'll be less embarrassing…'

InuYasha seemed to read her mind, or was thinking along the same lines… He cleared his throat a little louder, rather than being verbal about it, as he usually would. He was trying to be sweet for her… well, not very healthy state. "W-well… Youdreamtofmakinglovetomeandkeptmoaningmyname!" InuYasha looked dumbfounded. `Of all the stupid idiot… How much clearer can I make it?' InuYasha leaned forward, his patience and, well, obviously his sweet demeanor had run up. "Say WHAT?" Kagome was beyond embarrassed then. She was angry she was forced to… well, force this out. That she even brought it up in the first place eluded her now. It would only lead to trouble… "You dreamt of having sex with me, you idiot!"

InuYasha pulled back, his face turning a deep blood colour. There was no other way to describe how awful his blush looked… That was just that.

"W-w-w-w-w-what?! I was not! Why would I think of making love to you!?" Kagome crossed her arms, then in the same movement threw her arms up in anger as if indecisive as to what would make the point more. "You were TOO! And ADMIT or else I'll s-word you so hard you won't be able to walk properly!" InuYasha stuck his face into hers, and this caused her to turn as red as he was. "Prove it."

Kagome puffed her cheeks and pointed down at his groin. He looked down and then suddenly his whole body fell down, and he laid on his stomach in effort to hide his `morning wood'. He was red as can be, his face hiding in the sheets. He struggled to compose himself... In all his damn efforts from apparently days before, sleep gave him away! That was great, just great! Stupid fucking dreams!

Kagome smiled, taking hold of his hand and squeezed it reassuringly. His pounding heart suddenly slowed and he could feel the blood drain from his cheeks. He didn't understand it, again, but… also again… he didn't ask... He lifted his head up and looked at his beautiful Kagome... She was going to be all...

"Why were you crying?" Kagome's inquiring eyes pleaded... It was too much for him... Her nearly dying… Her finding out about… about… that… the argument… all of it… Her… her dying it was…

His heart skipped a few beats, and laid his head back down, looking away from her towards the wall.

"...Men don't cry..." was all InuYasha could think up as an excuse. Kagome leaned over him... He could feel her against his shoulder... Her body... "InuYasha, I'm sick and quite frankly I think I have a right to know. And I also have a right to know why you told me you were a dream all those times." His eyes widened in sudden shock, but he didn't look at Kagome so she could see his astonishment.

She saw it anyway, in the way his body tensed. He found himself unable to speak... Come on, he knew she knew... But, it felt so much safer to believe... To believe she thought they were dreams...

But that meant... He turned to look at her... She asked him to kiss her knowing that he was real... Kagome knew, she knew what he was thinking... The way his face just stared at her with so much confusion, so much misunderstanding… His eyes pleaded to her, asking her, "What should I… I do?"

Kagome gently touched the side of his cheek, and it felt so... So calming... He half closed his eyes, sighing quietly in a sudden tranquility. The way she touched him... It wasn't held back... He could feel her pressed solidly against him... He could feel the crevices of her palm... He rubbed his cheek into it and closed his eyes, sighing... She couldn't be doing this to him... He had promised Kikyo he'd protect her... Even if she wanted to take him to hell... He had to help her find an absolution... But Kagome's touch... Oh God... And her smell... Everything... The way her hair hung in her eyes... Her eyes themselves... Bright and intelligent... Soft and loving... So full of life and dreams... So spirited, so unlike Kikyo... Kagome's eyes melted all doubt away from himself... It made him feel... Absolute... Whole... Total... Com...plete...

... And that scared him...

But her eyes seemed to dim the fear even more... He sighed... "I... don't want to tell you... Kagome..."

Kagome rested her forehead against his patiently... She would usually yell... But she was so tender right now... "How come...? You can tell me... InuYasha kun..."

He winced once again. Kun, oh God... That was almost worse than sit... But it gave a sense of endearment. "I... was crying... because I thought... I-I thought..."

"You were going to lose me? It's not all that hard to say, Inu kun..."

InuYasha sighed at her... He turned his back on her in more frustration. She couldn't possibly know how damn hard it was just to admit he did cry!

She wrapped her arms around whatever she could hold of him... His haori still hung on her, and she didn't know why she still had it...

InuYasha bit his lower lip... His body quivered with increasing desire, but he wasn't going to touch her... yet...

Why the fuck are you thinking like this?! Stop it, stop it, stop it, you fucking pervert! He let out a slight, broken groan of discontentment.

"InuYasha..." Came her small voice... He shuddered... "InuYasha, sorry... I know that must have be hard... I appreciate you telling me...

"I really do..."

He mumbled a quick "You're welcome" deep within his throat, so it was barely audible. Kagome smiled, leaning over him and said, "I remember seeing the water basin and some shampoos next to it... You did go to the hot spring to wash off after that... Why might you wash yourself twice?" InuYasha turn beet red, squirming around... At the time, he was thinking of washing Kagome's face and hair. The diary and the miko had just interrupted him.

At the thought of the diary, he wriggled again. Kagome could feel his embarrassment... "Were you going to wash me?" His shoulders went up, and he felt the hairs on the back of his neck rise... He was growing increasingly nervous... it was as if she knew what he was thinking! Damn wench!!

"Why don't you?" InuYasha turned to stare at Kagome in bewilderment.

"Kagome-me... I don't... er..." She sighed, thwaping him across the head. "OW! What the hell was that for, you bitch!" She held up one finger at him and tutted him. "You're a pervert, that's why. I just want you to wash my hair and face. Of course, I could do it myself..."

InuYasha had a sudden urge to do this for her, but why did she want HIM to do it? She had two hands of her own... But, he didn't want to fuck this up as well, as he usually did everything... So, he obliged. "S-sure..." He stood and she followed. He sat down, opening his legs wide and set the water basin between them. He motioned her to lay down and put her head in the water basin. She obediently did so.

He massaged her head as he stared hard at the top of her head... This seems like something she might do for HIM... Not the other way around. But he couldn't help doing this, and he got a strange sort of pleasure out of it. Not because it was arousing, but just because he was close to her. Because he was able to touch her. Just the intimacy of the situation... His ears drooped as he frown in thought... Why do human males make such a fuss over fucking a girl? This is almost a bit better...

He nearly slapped himself for Kagome. He didn't know why, he just had a sudden urge to slap himself. Probably for thinking such idiotic things.

Kagome noticed he had stopped scratching her head... She looked up at the bottom of his chin... And just from the way his jaws clenched together she could tell he was thinking.

"InuYasha?" He looked down at her in sudden surprise and then softened up a bit, continuing without saying a word in reply to her inquiring look. Once they were finished, he threw a towel over her dripping wet hair and began to dry her off. He couldn't help but sniffing her... The smell was intensified because she had just finished cleaning herself. He pushed his face against the back of her head to keep himself from moaning out loud... GOD! She smelled so... so clean! So fresh! So damn good! Did she ever smell bad?! Kagome could feel him shuddering against her body... She knew he was aroused just by the way he leaned into her... She fidgeted... Damn, so much for me controlling myself! He's so... so... She moaned in place where InuYasha did not, and she quickly clamped her hands over her mouth.

InuYasha's ears flinched, and soon pressed against the back of his head in a high. He swallowed hard, wrapping his arms around Kagome... He could smell her provocation. He pulled her by the waist into himself, and her breath quickened... All he did though was rub his face against her wet hair, and she sat there in a thick spell, her stupor increased when he brushed his chapped lips against her ear and whispered what appeared to be his affections for her... She couldn't remember the exact words in the midst of him, but she could remember proclaiming longing affections…

Despite Kikyo…

He lifted her up into his arms and continued to the bed, lying her down next to him and closed his eyes... She was surprised he would be sleeping after having slept so long... It was just so calming... So peaceful... He wrapped his possessively around her and they both slept without a care besides each other.

A/N: Ah, ah, well then, how do you like it? I know I'm not getting many reviews TT;… How depressing… But I do enjoy the reviews I've gotten. If you like this, please, please review. It sounds desperate, but the more you review the more I'll get done. If I have under thirty by chapter ten, no more, okay? Okay. And there WILL be a lemon later on. (remember, this was written previously for a InuYasha lemon site.) I will edit it for those conservative types, and for those who are quirky (quite like myself ;)…) There will be a lemon. But no flames, I've warned you in advance. This is NC-17 rated. I won't be held responsible for any of the younguns who might be reading this.

Replies:

Katrina108: I love Inu/Kag! I don't really like Sess/Rin fics because I see Sess as more of a father to her than a lover. But thanks for your input and keep enjoying .

Lil_Miko: SMOOCH yourself :D! You seem very quirky, and that's wonderful ^_^. And here's your chapter, sweetie, hope you enjoyed it!