InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Who Said it Was Easy? ❯ I've Been Tainted... (Uncensored) ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 7

Disclaimer: I am beginning to wonder if a disclaimer at the beginning of each chapter is worth it... But if it keeps me from getting my ass sued, then fine. -Ahem- I do NOT own InuYasha. At all. Ever. There. And *** is scene change

Kagome clutched at her shredded blouse, whispering for something to answer her prayers... A very good answer would be that cute little girl running in about.... NOW!

...NOW! Nothing... Let's try again... NOW!

NOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW! Work damnit! She peaked through her lashes as she saw Sesshomaru kneel before her, gently running his fingers over her forehead and through her hair, proclaiming he had all the time in the world... He grasped at her hair and gently tugged, and it sent an odd tingle through Kagome. It was obvious he wanted her to tilt her head to the side, but she wasn't going to listen to him.

Sesshomaru leaned his face in against the side of her head, hissing at her softly, "I could make this very easy or unbearably, painfully hard... You choose..."

She heard him, but her mind was centred at his clawed hands... They were... very... scarily... large... With large claws... And large... fingers. Not to mention large claws...

Ah, had she mentioned the LARGE CLAWS yet? If not, she'd like to point it out now. He had LARGE… FILED…. CLAWS!

He smiled, turning his head towards what her attention was fixed upon. Her hair moved against his forehead as he did so... He could tell why that hanyou brother of his went wild at her smell when he watched him wash this girl's hair...

"I see..." He lifted that hand and Kagome watched it as if it was about to strike at her, as if it might have been a venomous serpent. He brought it down quickly and shredded the remnants of her shirt, bra, skirt and panties. He pulled them off her with ease, and forced her head to the side, his fangs sinking into the side of her neck. She swallowed hard and did not cry out, instead just stared hardly at the wall.

He lapped at her blood, savouring the taste as if he might have been a vampire youkai... But he just enjoyed her in essence. Not the fact he loved her, he despised her and all what she stood for in his brother. But he enjoyed the mere fact he was going to strip her virginity away from her, and she wasn't doing a damn thing about it. He almost wished she had fought with him, so he could have at least beat her a bit. What was the point in rape if there was little to no resistance?

Sesshomaru put his hand against one of her clenched knees, continuing to lap at her neck and sucked on it tightly, forcing her to open her legs. Before she could close them again, he inserted three fingers up her opening, a tight fit for a virgin. Not to mention...his large... bulky... fingers... She gasped, and his claws scrapped the inside of her walls, causing blood to drip out of her opening... He then withdrew them, licking up whatever fluids he contained on his fingers, whether it be her blood or her oils.

He grasped his new playmate around the waist and walked over to the bed, dropping her carelessly upon the mattress. She laid down, her groin throbbing from his previous, unwanted entry into her. She clenched her knees tight closed again, knowing that it wouldn't do her much good... But it still ebbed the pain a bit. She stared at the wall as he undressed himself, climbing on to the mattress and forced her legs open once again. She swallowed, and couldn't help but look down at his enlarged... Not to mention... VERY LARGE... crotch. She whimpered... He was planning on fitting that into her?! Was is humanly possible?! She was a damn virgin, not to mention she was… so small…

Obviously not caring, Sesshomaru continued on to place it inside of her, feeling the tightened vaginial walls enclose him. "No… Sesshomaru… s-stop…" The pain had already started to take her, she could feel it… It… it hurt! It hurt! She began to thrash. It hurt! "GET IT OUT OF ME, PLEASE!"

It was like trying to fit a marble into a beer bottle top! It wasn't physically possible!

"Please, PLEASE! IT HURTS! IT HURTS! IT HURTS!" Sesshomaru watched her writhe in pain beneath him as she beat against his arms and chest. Each time her fist landed on his arms or bare chest it burned, her miko powers rising in defense… It nearly flung him off her… Anger overtook him, and he forced his entering her to be possible, with a quick hard thrust as he gritted his teeth in pain and released his fury out on her.

Kagome felt the pelvic bones shatter as she let out a scream of pain, which was doubled upon the fact he just popped her sack of blood that was the only proof left of her virginity. Her cheeks flushed white as they then proceeded to turn a bright red, trying to cope with all the throbbing and hurting without passing out. It hurts… it hurts… it hurts…

Sesshomaru pulled himself in and out, not waiting to see if she was ready yet, continuing faster and faster... Kagome couldn't remain emotionless anymore... She felt as if she was betraying InuYasha... Her heart pounded over her ears, and her body was numbing as hot flashes strew through her body... Ithurtsithurtithurtsithurts! ITHURTS! IT HURTS! SOMEONE HELP ME! WHAT DID I DO WRONG?! WHY AM I BEING PUNISHED?! I DIDN'T MEAN TO BETRAY INUYASHA!

Sesshomaru took full advantage of her tightening walls... His assumption she was going to orgasm. He felt the extra, sensitive layer of skin move back and forth, opposing the underlying skin.

He stared hard down at Kagome... Her eyes were closed and her face was a deadly shade of red... Lifeless tears streamed down her face, and he had half a mind to stop...

This is what my half breed fucking brother gets!

The minute this thought entered his head he continued, he showed no mercy.

***

InuYasha's body was growing increasingly timid, as he paced back and forth, pushing with all his efforts he could. He was finally able to stand, and was now speaking aloud to himself, trying to figure out the possibilities.

He narrowed it down to two. Naraku and Sesshomaru. The only ones with some wits to kill his sense of smell and to dart Kagome, as simple as that seemed. Most youkais failed to lack in the intelligence part of life... To his opinion, anyway.

Now, he couldn't think of any reason why either of them might want her. Naraku was busy with himself and Sesshomaru already had Tetsusaiga... "Tessaiga... I wonder..." He stopped.

Maybe he was thinking too broad? Maybe the answer was just the way the bastard who took Kagome moved. That seemed simple enough... He couldn't see much, but he saw the silhouette somewhat in the moonlight. It was dim, enough to be for sure, but he noticed something odd... As he was holding Kagome, he put her on the floor before the window. Then he opened the window with his... Right hand? Left hand... InuYasha walked to the window and imitated the movements... He stared at his hand, forgetting which was which. Whichever it was, was not his dominant side. He was right handed, duh. His left hand. Okay then. He then imitated picking up Kagome with his left hand yet again... No shit, it was Sesshomaru. He only had one arm. Naraku would have used both hands.

He shuddered in anger... That fucking half brother of his was SO DEAD! He leaped out the window and headed towards the direction he knew was Sesshomaru's castle.

***

Jaken stared dumbfounded at the dazed girl on the bed... Blood was continually dripping from her... Own... place... And Jaken wasn't sure exactly what his Lord wanted him to do.

"Make the bleeding stop." Was his simple command, as he commanded before, but Jaken wasn't a healer. He was a servant of his Lord, merely was all...

"M-my Lord Sesshomaru! I'm not sure if I know how..." Sesshomaru lost his patience and in an instant, stabbing his Tetsusaiga through his servant's throat impatiently. Of course he would revive him later, but for now he needed venting. His body pulsated with what was a new emotion for him... he couldn't identify it... It wasn't love, no, because he loved Rin... and her smiles. But he wouldn't say so.

He stared at the unconscious body of Kagome emotionless, so it appeared. He walked straight up to her, hearing her pulse dimming. He had destroyed this woman's body. He lifted his head up, trying to make his eyes move away, but they wouldn't. What he was feeling he now recognized as what some might call `guilt'. He was trying to turn around, to move, to put his attention on anything else but this wretched woman, but he couldn't.

"Sesshomaru-sama!" Rin walked in and he turned around to stared at this little girl, as his heart leapt a few paces. "What is it Rin?" She looked down at Jaken suddenly, and began to shake suddenly. "Sesshomaru-sama...! ...Jaken-kun...!" She covered her tiny mouth and he quickly walked up to her, hiding the vision on Kagome's wounded, naked body upon his bed. And what she knew was his bed as well.

Rin look up at her Sesshomaru-sama as he kneeled before her and stared at her. "He's playing a joke. He's trying to make you scared, Rin, and I'll tell him it didn't work. But shh, you mustn't ever tell him that, you understand? He'll be heartbroken that you found out. Now act like a good little girl and pretend you're scared, and go to your room."

His heart leapt again when he saw her smile and pretend to run crying out of the room, closing the door behind her as she was told was a rule everytime she left his room. His distraction had now left him, and he turned to Kagome once again. A sudden, bizarre thought occurred to him... Why not kill her, then revive her with the Tesuaiga? It always healed everything... He blinked hard... That was an odd way to go about fixing her, by killing her, but he didn't care.

He walked up to her and mercilessly stabbed her in the heart. She opened her eyes and gasped, coughing suddenly, blood trickling down her face from the corner of her mouth. She lifted her body upwards, blood trailing down Tetsusaiga as she grabbed the steel with her hands, her brows coming together in a concentrated form of pain. Sesshomaru stared at her... It was taking an oddly long time for her to die...

"...Sorry..." He heard her mutter softly, as her eyes began to close and her torso slowly found its body in contact with the silken sheets once more... "InuYasha... kun..." Her eyes closed softly as he stared at her in disbelief. Her dying thought was InuYasha?

His gaze hardened when he realized her poise was much like poetry... The feminine posture lying against the crimson sheets, even darker from her blood... Her raven tresses encircling her body, forming to her shape... The paleness of her skin, the rose of her cheeks, the swell of her lips... The run of the diamond streams that found the contour and crevices of her delicate face...

He felt a swelling in his chest as he continued to watch her silently. He withdrew his sword from her, and made a single wave. The poetry ended, and she returned once again to the living. He also had resurrected his fallen servant who now tugged at his robes, a bit confused but suddenly hobbled after his master who was ahead, and closed the door behind, locking it.

In he dark, InuYasha found it strange... Kagome was the only one on the bed, and was obviously naked, but seemed to be sleeping soundly... He frowned even further when he went up, taking advantage of the situation-and the position of her- to take a innocent enough sniff at her genital to make sure there was no scent of his brother upon her.

There... wasn't? He pulled off his haori he had found on the inn floor off and lifted her sleeping body up, wrapping it around her.

The gentleness of the motions were questioning enough, but there was no way she was letting Sesshomaru have another go at her. She didn't even realize she wasn't in pain anymore.

She slapped at whoever's face was touching her, "GET AWAY FROM ME!" and whomever it was emitted a strangely familiar, "OW! You bitch! I came here to rescue you and this is the thanks I get?!" A sudden sense of dread came over her, as she realized he must have smelled Sesshomaru on her already. Don't look at me, don't look at me…

But she couldn't stop the tears that welled up in her eyes and she couldn't stop her body from flinging itself at him, ignoring his insult as she clung tightly to his white hakama and cried hysterically.. It seemed that was all she did lately...

"InuYasha! I'm sorry! I'm so… so… sorry! I didn't mean to!" InuYasha was suddenly filled with an odd sense of dread and faintness, but stated out gently enough, "Whoa, whoa... Hold on... We'll talk about this when we get you out of this place..." Her clothes were obviously in shreds, and there was no hope for sewing the school uniform back together. He decided it was just best to leave and quick, knowing his scent was probably reaching Sesshomaru by now...

Speaking of odor, InuYasha smelled an odd thing... Kagome's blood. He drew her back and said, "You're not in pain, are you?" Kagome started, seeming caught up in thought suddenly. "N-no..." She wiped at the snot that ran down her face, "But I don't know w-"

"Don't bother with it right now, we have to get away." He lifted her up familiarly into his arms and ran towards the window, taking a great leap out. Kagome's heart jumped as he landed on a very far down wall. She trusted him, she couldn't help it though... Such a immense jump probably deserved the nervousness it was receiving. "S-sorry..." He replied, noticing her nervous reaction to the recent jump, but proceeded to take a bound just as vast, and Kagome clung tighter to his hakama.

`He's ruthless!' She shuddered when this thought brought back the events of the night... before...

InuYasha felt this tremor, far bigger than others... She was much more than obviously upset. She was hysterical... On the verge of being, anyway, if he didn't do something. After all, he thought he had covered more than enough ground... That was almost too easy... As if Sesshomaru wanted InuYasha to come and get her... This was odd...

He set her down, but she was so faint in his arm that she nearly fell, so her grasped her around her waist, pulling her deep into his body. She suddenly began to cry again, clinging to him as if he were her only barricade from… whatever it was she was afraid of, and wouldn't stop. "Kagome, what's wrong?" He asked when he saw she wasn't going to quit until he asked. But this just made her peep, and begin harder yet again. He sighed patiently, pulling her harder and closer in response to her tugs.

"What is it Kagome, please tell me..." His pleas were too much to bear, and she released, "I'm... not...not… n-not… a-a… a v-virgin... an-anymore..." InuYasha pulled back bewildered and stared at her face, but she couldn't keep her gaze on him to long because of shame and undeniable pain, and hid once more in his hakama. He felt the tears soak through to his chest, but he ignored it as he pushed her back again, his hands planted firmly on her shoulders.

She made a needy sound, looking down at her feet, unable to look at his face. `Please no, don't look at me like this!' She lifted her hands and placed them opposite of his elbow and pushed down, but to no avail. He wouldn't hold her until he got a clear explanation.

He didn't want to believe it, not at all... He didn't want to! He couldn't! "But you don't smell like Sesshomaru!" He snapped out brutally and the voice made her yelp, but it was more than obvious that she was NOT lying. "He did something... I had a bad dream, of him stabbing me, and when I woke up all the pain was gone! He had taken me before that... And... he broke... my bone..." InuYasha's hand suddenly flew to the skin above her groin, but nothing jutted out. Nothing seemed misplaced. His entire hand circled around her body but nothing, nothing! It didn't make any fucking sense!!

Kagome whimpered in pathetic shame and felt exposed, continuing to stare at InuYasha's feet as he felt along her lower waist line. Once he was satisfied she wasn't hurt, he pulled it away and lifted her chin up so he could see her face. She's so vulnerable…

She fought against this so much it was almost irrational, trying to keep her head down, but once again lacked in the strength he did have. She could avert her eyes though... `Don't let me see him looking at me!!! PLEASE!' Her mind cried out desperately. She fought against his searching eyes, but once again lost out.

Once caught in his gaze, she could not get out. She was permanently trapped... And his eyes... They overflowed with love and concern... Not the pity she was afraid he might give her... Nor was he angry... His eyes were only for her... He was worried, and was going to protect her... This comforted her... The mindless tears that flowed down her cheeks with no end before began to end… He was going to keep her safe… Isn't he?

He saw her sudden change, and gathered her into his arms again, convinced she was going to be fine. "I... I want to find the others..." He heard her snivel. "And... and I want to go home..." His heart jumped in sudden agony.

Did... did she want to go home for good? To be out of reaches of evil...? `Like me…' He felt a stab of pain enter his soul at this thought, but despite that, this sounded like a good idea... But the idea... of him... losing her again...

...It was too much to bear...

...

"I can take you home first..." he whispered to her softly, almost reluctantly. She looked up at him in shock, and was calmed once the side of his fingers touched her hot face and trailed across to the back of her head, wiping away whatever tears she had left. He gently massaged the back of her head. "I know where we are now... I could find the well and have you home very soon... Before dawn..."

"Please... do...?" She climbed on to his back, pressing her naked body against his back... He could feel her through his shirt, but was oddly calm... He was focused, knowing where to take her and where she wanted to go. What they wanted both matched. There was no arguing... There was no discussion. Their thoughts were equal, or so he was thinking... And he could still feel the tiny droplet stream down the skin of his back.

A/N: Yes, edited it! FINALLY! How'd it turn out, guys :D? And on FF.net… The poll, two people voted… Geeze, you slackers… By popular vote (heh heh, sarcasm drips from my voice…) the story shall continue! :: yay, yay ::