InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Who wants to be President? ❯ Chapter 2 - Preparing for the Final ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Who wants to be President?

Part 2

Rating: NC-17. If you're too young to handle this, go away. This will corrupt your little minds…unless you're already a hopeless hentai.

Disclaimer. Inuyasha is the property of Rumiko Takahashi. So don't sue me - I'm a paralegal and can weasel out of it anyway.

Part The Second.

"Kagome…is that a wise idea?" Sango questioned her friend simply because she had only hours before been under the effects of too much liquor. Miroku, on the other hand, looked a bit pleased with the suggestion. Sango glared and her thoughts were screaming, `Don't even think about it Monk.'

"Wench, what do you think you're doing? Didn't you learn you learn your lesson the first time?" Inuyasha challenged both in stance and voice.

"Yes, I did. I learned to be prepared for everything. So I need to practice." Kagome retorted heatedly. `Stupid hanyou…' she thought. Why was he always so difficult?

"Feh! I am not going to join you on your quest for stupidity, wench.." Inuyasha growled. Kagome got that sweet smile that said everything. "Inuyasha…" The hanyou's eyes widened. "If you don't sit down and play the stupid game, you're going to find that life six feet under is really unpleasant." Inuyasha had only a muffled response from the dirt.

Miroku grinned as he sat next the hanyou. "A wise idea, Kagome. I'd be happy to assist you!" Sango sat opposite the monk, eyes flashing. "Of course you'd think that…lecher."

"Now my dear Sango, how could you say such a thing? I assure you that my intentions are nothing but honorable."

Two hours later, the scene was rather hilarious. Thankfully, Shippou was staying the night at Kaede's. Inuyasha had passed out first - which surprised Kagome, because she figured his tolerance would be greater than everyone else's. He had been asshole so many times that he alone had consumed enough liquor to kill 5 humans. His last comment before passing out had set the group into laugter.

"Damn pink elephants."

Sango was a mean drunk. Miroku didn't have to do anything but look at her, and she was slinging rocks at him. Lucky for him, her aim left much to be desired when she was plastered. About 30 minutes after Inuyasha went down, Sango's ship sunk as well.

Kagome was in a fit of giggles. "I can't believe we outlasted them." Miroku grinned lecherously. "Well, then I guess that the two of us must up the stakes…but I suggest we go into the hut first." Kagome nodded, and the two went to the hut, cards and sake in hand, arm and arm singing a song Kagome had taught them earlier on the top of their lungs. (Use your imaginations!)

After setting up for a game in the hut, Kagome gave the monk a lop-sided smile. "What did you mean by upping the sticks?"

Miroku began laughing. "No, no, I said upping the stakes, Kagome. Like playing for clothing."

"Why the hell would I want your clothes? Are you going to dress in mine? I just bought these panties last week, and I don't want you stretching them all to hell…"

Miroku grinned lecherously once more. "So, what you're saying is that you plan on taking off your panties, and that I am well-endowed?"

Kagome began giggling again. "No! Most drunk men can't get it up enough for that…"

"Kagome, I'm hurt!"

Kagome laughed loudly. "Are we going to play, or talk about how much smaller than Shippou you are?"

Miroku actually choked. "You've been looking at him that way? Kagome, I'm shocked and app…" Kagome clapped a hand over his mouth. "No, silly, I'm just teasing."

"I knew that. Let's play…and know that I am going to win, Kagome.

They were evenly matched. An hour later, and 4 bottles of sake, Kagome was only wearing her panties. Miroku sat across from her in his birthday suit now.

"Damn it, Kagome, this is not fair. You're wearing a lot more than I am." Miroku grumbled.

"Sore loser. I don't see why you're complaining - you've proved me wrong." Kagome retorted, speech slurred, arms covering her chest.

"What are you talking about?"

"It's up, despite the fact that you're hopelessly drunk…" Kagome pointed at his oh-so-friendly member. Miroku got an eyeful of the girl's breast this act exposed, much to his glee. And his member's. "Hey, it moved! Do that again!"

Miroku began to laugh. "Want me to show you what we can do?"

"Who's we?"

"Me and my friend."

Kagome looked like she had a revelation. "Call it Pedro!"

Miroku shook his head. "Junior?" Miroku shook his head again. "I'm not naming it." Kagome looked sad.

"You never answered…"

Kagome snapped out of her `sadness'. "Oh! Sure! What was the question?"

Too late. Miroku had already moved, and instead of him skillfully pushing her onto her back, he tackled her.

End of Part 2. Haha…some of you might be mad at me right now, but don't worry, lemony goodness to come.