InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ who will have kagomes heart? ❯ something new someone new ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Ch3: Something New, Someone New
a/n: alright id like to say something I have had nearly two hundred hits on my story for who will have Kagomes heart, I have written three chapters. Im sorry but all i want is one review from whoever reads this, I want to see how great or how shitty my story truly is. Im dying to get a review and I dont care how brutal it is just please write me and tell me what you think of the story. Id really appeciate it. Heres my third chapter.
It had been three days, Three long painful agonizing days for Kagome, and each and every day she would go to the fuedal era to see if they were back and each time she would be sent back home by Kaede.
It was the fourth day she had gone to the fuedal era to do as she had been doing for the past three days and this time Inu was around the well.
"Inu!" she smiled "your alright I was so worried! I-"
" go back home." he interrupted her
"what?" she looked confused
"go back home Kagome, we are fine without you right now, I'll come back and get you when were finished" he said
Kagomes heart sank 'They dont need me... Inu doesnt need me he has Kikyo now' she thought to herself
She tried so very hard to hold back the tears that were coming.
"No wait, Kagome I didnt mean it in that way, what Im trying to say is that-" He realized from looking at the hurt in her eyes on how he put it.
"Dont worry I get it, you dont need me around any more, you got Kikyo, she can see the shards and she is way better at archery and a better miko than I will ever be..." Her lips quivered and she inhaled the air through her nose then let it out through her mouth barely opening her beautiful full lips "Im fine." She smiled weakly "and dont worry about coming to get me, you dont need me anymore so I dont need to come any more right? right!" She looked up into the sky really just trying to keep her tears from slipping out.
" No Kagome we do still need you!" he snapped as she turned towards the well.
She tried to reach it before he could catch her but he got a hold of her wrist before she could jump in.
"Kagome Im trying to talk to you!" he snapped
The tears already slid down while she was rushing towards the well, she finally turned to him tears and all sliding down her cheeks.
" Let go!" she snapped
"I didnt mean to put it that way Kagome, let me explain!" snapped Inu
" It doesnt matter any more its not the point!" she snapped "I cant take it any more Inu I just cant!" she looked down letting tears fall down the well.
"Kagome what the hell are you talking about!" he snapped
"Inu you know that I love you!" she snapped " You do know that right!?" she snapped looking him dead in the eye
Well this caught him off gaurd.
"uh" was all he could say
'Yea I knew' he said in his thoughts
"I know you do, Inu I can see it...but I could never admit that till now because I didnt want you to decide between Kikyo and myself." She looked down and shook her head.
"because I knew who you would choose..." She wiped some of her tears " You would choose her... so I played the good friend, the one by your side... but Im tired , Im sick and tired of playing the girl on the side! I dont want to do this anymore! So just go back to Kikyo and finish Naraku off... if you do end up needing me, I'll help any way I can with defeating Naraku... but just stay away from me... Im tired of you giving me mixed signals then running off to Kikyo, and Im tired of being hurt and alone... you have Kikyo. Miroku has Sango. Sessho has Kagura and as much as Kouga hates to admitt it he has Ayame...so be happy with the rest of them and tell everyone I love them." With nothing left to say and knowing Inu would say nothing either she jumped into the well.
meanwhile
"He is complete, Naraku" Kanna mumbled as she showed Naraku the mirror.
"Finally, he was only a moving mixture of memory but now he is my puppet to control. With a mixture of Kouga,Miroku and mostly Inuyashas looks... Mirokus knowledge of pleasing women, a tiny bit of that Hobo guys kindness, Inuyashas true feelings that he hides, and mainly Inus attitude... he is complete. Good job Kanna on recieving their inner personalites and reflections with the mirror while in the cabin" Naraku smiled
a/n: sorry for interrupting this but i just want to point this out, has anyone ever noticed that the enemies would always get away with crap if they said nothing at all and didnt talk so much? Notice how they explain everything that they already know to themselves or to someone who already knows everything? Yea I noticed that too. Thats what I did here. Ok back to the story
A day passed and Kagome was still in her room upset of what had just happened and feeling lonelier than ever.
A knock was heard on her door and Kagome ignored it. The knock came again.
Still she ignored it hoping that who ever it was most likely her mother, brother or grandfather would leave.
The door creaked open and Kagome stayed in her bed hiding her face within the soft comfy pillow.
She felt weight come upon her bed in many different areas and looked up. There she saw her old friends
"Kagome, are you ok?" Eri asked
"Yea Im fine." Kagome replied sniffling up her tears.
"thats not what your mom told us on the phone and you sure as hell dont look fine." mutter Yumi
Kagome snorted " believe me Im fine, better than yesterday thats for sure." she replied
" Kagome c'mon, we refuse to see you like this and leave!" snapped Yuka ( whatever thats there names to me, Yumi, Eri, and Yuka or Ayumi.)
"Guys I really dont feel like going anywhere and-"
"We dont give a shit if you feel like going or not, your going!" snapped Yumi.
"Yumi your so cold." snapped Eri
" what the hell happened to you anyways?" asked Yumi
" cant you see? She was obviously crying, shes stayed in her room all day yesterday and today and she doesnt feel like going out...she broke up with that one dude." Eri pointed out.
"Oh Inuyasha?" Yuka recalled
" That ass? Then you should be happy!" snapped Yumi. " He was an ass hole from how you described him. Now I want you to be ready in ten minutes or Im gonna dress you up myself and force you out!" she snapped as she pushed the other two out of the room.
"Yumi you are so forceful." muttered Kagome
"I got it from you... I should stop hanging around you, your making me be mean." she replied
It was the middle of the day and Kagome was with her friends at a Busch Gardens or Six flags kind of park not as major as Universal or Disney but not bad either.. She had to admitt she did feel a little better than before, not great but she was feeling a little better.
"oooh lets go on that roller coaster!" snapped Eri
It was called Shikra (alright Im just saying their at a Busch Gardens in Japan)
It was a 90degree angle drop straight down around a hundred something feet I cant remember how high.
"Alright" Kagome smiled agreeing to go on with her.
Yumi and Yuka both hesitantly followed behind them.
"only three in a row!" cursed Eri as she saw the people infront of them getting seated.
"I am not riding alone!" snapped Yumi and Yuka
"Its ok I can ride alone." Kagome replied
"you sure? I can ride alone Kag-"
"no its ok" Kagome reasured them
The girls shrugged and now it was there turn to go.
Kagome got in and sat at the end.
" can I sit here?"
"Sure" she realized the voice sounded familiar Kagome and looked up to see who it was
She gasped as she saw what looked like Inuyashas twin, sort of. Mostly his facial features.
He had cury black hair like Triston from triston and Isolde, and it had a small streak of silver in the front, he had gorgeous lips like Inu that were full for a man and a perfect nose. He had Kougas brilliant blue eyes and a perfect body that was a mix of Mirokus bulgy arms, Inus sexy abs and Kougas muscled legs. His voice was a little different but really sounded a lot like Inu.
The guy was drop dead gorgeous
He examined her too and had a look of realization.
"I know you" he said as he sat next to her.
" You do?" she looked at him in astonishment "Im most positive I never met you." she said not really meaning to say that.
" no I remember you, you were the girl in the ally, that was attacked." He pointed out.
"What!" Her friends turned around in shock. "You were attacked Kagome!" they all snapped
" That was you?" she asked ignoring her nosy friends outbursts. "Your the one who saved me?"
"Who saved you?" they all looked over to him and fell over. They stared at him and stared until the lady made them sit in the right position and had the saftey thingy with the handles go down on their chests.
" so whats your name?" he asked as they put the thing over their chest.
"Kagome " she replied "yours?
"Neko." he held out his hand and she shook it then he drew her hand closer towards him and kissed it lightly.
"Its a pleasure to meet you again Kagome"
She blushed madly at his actions.
" same here" she replied
The ride started and while going up on the ride, Neko put his hand out towards Kagome again, Kagome put her hand in his and he caressed it.
" meet me at the souvenier shop after the ride k?" he said as the ride came to a halt at the top.
"uhhuh" she replied nervously.
at the end of the ride
Kagome got off and waited for her friends and secretly for Neko. He smiled tilted his head to go off with him and so she did.
As they walked to the souvenier shop.
"uhm, by the ay I never properly thanked you." she said
" well if thats the case, you can do me the honor of going on a date with me." he smirked
Kagomes stomach fluttered " excuse me?"she asked making sure that was what he said
" I was wandering if we could go out sometime..." he replied with a small chuckle as he saw the way she looked at him, she looked at him suspiciously as if he were playing a prank.
"or maybe we could spend the rest of today together, here... if your friends don't mind." he said as he looked to the side to see all three nosy girls hiding behind a rack full of clothes.
She laughed as she saw how stupid they looked.
She smiled over to him and nodded "That sounds great Neko... but your just going to have to give me some time to think about this..." she replied
All the sudden she was hit with a hanger.
"oww!" she looked in the direction it came from to see the girls hiding behind the hanging clothes now.
" morons." she muttered
"can I have your number, maybe we could schedule somethin." He pulled out his phone.
" SAY YES!" they heard a loud whisper.
"If anything Ill just give it to one of your friends who seem to be on my side of this little charade" he smirked the gorgeous bad boy smirk.
Kagome smiled and laughed lightly at how he was right. She liked this guy.
"alright I'll give you my number." she replied
"about damn time." they heard a mutter
On the next chapter Inu and the gang have no leads and every one is pissed at Inu from driving Kagome away.
Kagome bumps into Neko again, will they hit it off?