InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Why don't we fall in love? ❯ Why don't we fall in love? ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Summary: My first fanfic "Why don't we fall in love, Inuyasha?" Kagome said. Kagome/Inuyasha.

A/N: Well I was watching BET late one night, and a classic 106 and Park came on with this song. I thought, 'Wow this explains how Kagome feels about her and Inuyasha's relationship.' So here it is. Also this my first time, so be gentle. (That didn't sound right at all.)

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha.

Chapter 1

"Why Don't We Fall in Love?"

"Where is Inuyasha? Well forget it I still need to go home. I have a big test coming up, he isn't here to stop me, and I just hope he isn't seeing Kikyo. That would be horrible," Kagome said, talking to no one unparticular. Everybody was asleep, so she was talking to herself.

"Kagome, do you always have conversations with your self when everyone is asleep?" "Ayah!" Kagome screams, "Miroku! Y-you're awake. Don't do that. You know I have bad nerves. I could've had a heart attack." She said while walking over to him and hitting Miroku in the head. "Ha ha ha, well don't talk to yourself, it scares people. And if you're going home, use Kirara. It is late, and I don't want you getting hurt." He said. "Thanks Miroku, that's sweet. Oh yeah don't even think about it, I'll make rosary for you if you do." She said, Miroku slowly was moving his hand back to where it was when he was asleep. "Bye Kagome," he said. "Bye, and Miroku, if you keep that sweet act instead of your perverted one, you will get a lot more pussy." "Note taken. Hey Kagome, where did you get such language," Miroku asked. "Don't worry about it. Bye," she said.

"Kirara, Kirara wake up," Kagome said. "Meow?" "I know, I know, it's late. Can you take me to the well?" "Meow, Meow." "Thanks Kirara, you're the best."

But while all that was happing, Inuyasha was awake. Not to far from the campsite, but good and well out of Shippo's and Kirara's ear span. And with whom, (A/N: Do I really have to tell you?) Kikyo. "Kikyo, I can't and won't do this," Inuyasha said nervously. "Why not? I know you want me," Kikyo said. (A/N: to all Kikyo fans out there, I am among you. I'm not trying to make her seem ho-ish in any way. It's just that she hasn't had any, and she wants some.) "Look, Kikyo, I could hurt you. Why am I lying? Kikyo, it's not that I don't this or you. It is that when I, uh, fuck, I sort of go with my demon nature. Which means, I fuck to reproduce, and you can't reproduce," "Oh, o…okay. Well I guess I'll see you later. Bye?" 'What the hell? That didn't make sense. He's going crazy. Maybe I should take Naraku up on his offer,' Kikyo thought. 'Hm…hm… Nah.'

'Why in the hell did I lie to her?' 'Because, you don't want Kikyo.' 'Than who do I want? Kagome,' he thought sarcastically. 'Exactly.' 'What!? I don't want her.' 'Yes, you do.' 'No, I don't' 'Yes, you do' 'No, I don't'

'Yes.'

'No.'

'Yes.'

'No.'

'Okay, maybe I do. But I don't like her.' 'Yes, you do. You more than like her, you love her. You want her. You want no man to touch what is yours. And that, Mister, is Kagome. That and an unhealthy obsession with the girl. So get over it.' 'Okay, maybe I do love her. But, I can't tell her. She don't want me. And, I don't have an obsession with Kagome.' 'Yes, tell her.' 'No, I won't.' 'Yes, tell her.' 'No.'

'Yes.'

'No.'

'Yes.'

'Okay, I'll tell her. Just to get you to shut up.' 'You are just telling yourself to shut up.'

"Why am I talking to myself? God, I really need to stop hangin' around Kagome so much."

"What is that? Why do you need to stop hangin' around me," Kagome asked. She saw the whole thing. While riding Kirara, She felt his and Kikyo's auras. 'I knew it. That two-timing Mother-fucker. Wow, I really have to stop hangin' around Inuyasha.' She saw the whole thing, even when Inuyasha was arguing with himself. 'He really needs to stop that,' she thought while watching him shake his head in a 'yes and no' fashion. "Inuyasha, I asked you a question." "Un, wait, what are you doing?" "Um, bye," she yelled. She was already gone on Kirara.

"What!?Ka-go-me! Come back here," he yelled. Now Kirara was fast. But not faster than Inuyasha. By the time Kagome got there Inuyasha was at the well, smirking. "You thought you could get away didn't you? Ha, you can't escape. Oh my god. I just sounded Naraku. Kami, help me." 'Great! He did it again, now it is my time to get away.' "Inuyasha, I'll be back in 3 days." "What, not again. That is the third time it happened. If I go and get her she'll sit so much that I won't be able to walk for a month. I guess I have to wait for her to come back."

"Okay, where is the ladder? Don't tell me I'm stuck in this well. Mama, Grandpa, So-So-Souta? I'm stuck in the well," she said. "I want my mommy," she said sobbing. "Oh wait, here's the ladder." (A/N: Sorry I had to do that. My sister did something like that before. She had a fruit rollup. Then she started to get mad cause she couldn't find it. Turns out it was in her hand the whole time.) Kagome climb the ladder. Then she went in her house. (A/N: Where did you think she was gonna go, school?) "Mama, I'm home," she said. "Kagome, your back, let me run you a bath. Then we are gonna talk, Kay," Kagome's mother. "Talk about, Mama wait. Danmit."

"Well, maybe a bath would be nice. I wonder what mama wants to talk to me about? Well it must be important," she said, talking to herself again. "Kagome, you really need to stop talking to yourself." "Hey Souta, what up?" "Nothing, I know what mama wants to talk to you about." "Really! What?" "I'm not telling you," Souta said. "I hate it when you do that." "I know."

"Mama, you still in the bathroom," Kagome yelled. "Yeah, honey. Come on in." "So mom lets have that talk now." "Here baby," Kagome's mom said while handing her a brown paper bag. "Oh my god, ma-mama wha-what this for?" The bag had three boxes of condoms. Medium, Large, and Extra Large, and a case of birth control pills. "Well honey, I know that you are getting older, and will have desires." "Mom." "And that you 'like' Inuyasha, such a sweet boy." "MOM." "And I know for a fact he is attracted to you, too." "He is, wow." "So I bought some supplies, you know for you and him." "MOM!!!!!!!!!!!" "So baby girl. Have fun." "MOM, Get back here, now. MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I know where I get my crazy gene from."

~End Chapter~

Me: R & R.

Inuyasha: Why did you do that to me at the well?

Kagome: (Laughing) I thought it was funny.

Inuyasha: That is cause you stupid. Keh, at least I don't have my mom give me 'supplies'.

Kagome: What!?

Inuyasha: You heard me!

Inuyasha and Kagome: (Arguing)

Next time:

"Stupid shoes," he said running. "Where is she? There she is." Inuyasha was looking for Kagome. They needed her back in his era. As he skidded to a stop he fell right in front of Kagome and her friends. "OH. MY. GODDD," Kagome screamed.