InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Why don't we fall in love? ❯ Where is Shippo? ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kagome: Well, if I'm stupid you a bastard.

Inuyasha: Kagome, I am a bastard. Literally.

Kagome: Oh, that's right.

Inuyasha: Kami, you are stupid.

Kagome: What!? Sit

Me: Damn, shut up.

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha.

Chapter 2

'Where is Shippo?'

"My mom is retarded. Does she really want me to have grandchildren so early? I just glad I found that Inuyasha wants me. That is an accomplishment in itself. But does he want because I look like Kikyo? Mmm… Nah. I really to stop talking to myself," Kagome said while in the bath tub. "Time for dinner, Kagome." "Okay, grandpa. Let me get dressed." 'I wonder, what if Inuyasha comes and my mom is here. That would be horrible.'

After dinner she just wanted to sleep. She couldn't even look her mother in the eye without blushing Inuyasha's top shirt shade of red. "Sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep. I want to go tooooooo sleep," Kagome sang. Then all of a sudden, some one busted into her room. "Sleep, sleep, sleep time, ahh," Kagome said. "Kagome, do you always sing before you go to sleep," Eri asked.

"What are you guys doing here," Kagome said. She already knew they were coming, she could hear them coming up the stairs. "Well, we called to see if you came back from that clinic, and your mother said you are so we decided to visit you," Yuka said. "You guys are so loud. You guys as you can see I'm not sick. I'm never sick. I have to do something very important." "More important than school," asked Amuyi stupidly. "Yes, it could mean to save the world from destruction. You know, Inuyasha, you meet him, well he helps me. Along with Sango, Miroku, Shippo, Keade, Kouga, and many others." "What are you saying," Eri said looking at her crazy. "Wasn't there something unusual about Inuyasha," Kagome asked. "Well yeah there was something unusual about his vibe, a good unusual," Yuka said. "Yeah, that's because he is a," "Kagome, don't you dare." She was cut off. By who, Souta. (A/N: Betcha you thought is was Inuyasha.)

"Look, they are gonna think you are crazy. Then, try to put you in a crazy house. Then, I will be teased. Then, when Inuyasha comes back to get you for being late, I will have to tell him where you are. Then, he is gonna be mad at me cause I was supposed to protect you. Then, he is gonna try to break you out, but can't. Then, he is gonna go wit Kikyo, AND I'LL NEVER SEE HIM OR YOU AGAIN. AND, IT WILL BE ALL YOUR FAULT. AND, IF HE GOES TO HELL WIT KIKYO, I WILL BLAME YOU EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!! BITCH," Souta said at first, and slowly while talking raising his voice so he was screaming at her. Not yelling but screaming at her.

"Souta, shut up. Damn, it is about time you guys leave so I can throttle him. Bye," Kagome. She didn't even wait till they said anything; she just pushed them out of the door. "Souta," she looked at him, he was ready for a fight. "Thank you," Kagome said while embracing him. "Huh?" "Souta, you have no idea how much you mean to me. You know Sango, well; she has lost everyone close to her. She saw her family killed right before her eyes, by her little brother who was being controlled by Narku. Then at the last minute he took his control away from Kohaku. They killed him. Come to find out Narku, has saved his life with a shikon shard, but he still controls him." "That's horrible," Souta said, his voice was breaking, he was trying his hardest not to cry.

"So we are trying to kill Narku, so Kohaku will be free. Even if it means to make him free for him to die." "What about that monk?" "Well, Miroku has a kazanaa in his hand. And soon it will suck him in as well. You see 50 years before him, his grandfather battle against Narku, and Narku cursed his hand. So all the men born from that family will have it. Miroku watched is father get sucked in, when he was only a boy. So we have to kill Narku, before Miroku gets sucked in."

"Why is Inuyasha fighting Naraku," Souta asked. It really was a good question. Hell, she didn't even know. "Why are you fighting, Kagome?" "That's easy. I broke it. So it is my duty to get it back from him before all hell breaks loose. He is an evil demon." "But still, why is Inuyasha fighting." "To be truthful, I think it is to avenge Kikyo." "But I thought he was going to hell with her to avenge her death." "Souta, you are a genius. That is why I love you," Kagome said and then kissed him on the check. "Now get out of my room, I got to sleep, so I will be fully prepared for that test at school tomorrow." "Night." "Night."

~Next Day (after school) ~

"Wow that test was easier than I thought," Kagome said to her friends while walking to WacDonald's. "So, Kagome what were you trying to tell us last night," Eri asked. "Well, um, that is, you see, I uh, don't know what you are talking about."

While Kagome was dealing with her friends, Inuyasha was having a problem all his own. 'Why did they make me where these clothes? These pants they are too, tight. The shirt is all right, but these shoes, they are getting me no where fast.' Then he tripped. "Damn that is the second time. Stupid shoes," he said running. "Where is she? There she is." Inuyasha was looking for Kagome. They needed her back in his era. As he skidded to a stop he fell right in front of Kagome and her friends. "OH. MY. GODDD," Kagome screamed.

To Kagome's friend's surprise he jump right up. "A fall like that could hurt someone, but he got up like it was nothing," Yuka said, she knew. It happens to her all the time. "Kagome, we need to go now," Inuyasha said. "Wow, I like your outfit," she said. "You do, it's okay. Hey wait that's not the point. You see Shippo got kidnapped." "By who," Kagome asked. "Kouga." "Kagome, isn't that the guy who told you he loves you," Amuyi asked. "Yeah, but he is a fool. Why would he kidnap Shippo," she asked turning her attention back to Inuyasha. "Well, he was working on his skills with me, and he said 'I should do Kagome now," Inuyasha said in a high squeaky voice like Shippo. "Then Kouga came, thought he was you, now he has Shippo."

"Kouga, just take me back. Inuyasha is probably getting Kagome now to come and get me from you." "How come dog-shit can go get her but I can't?" "Well, he is the only one that can. Nobody else. Kagome can't even come back without jewel shards. He is the only one who can back and forth, no problem." "Shut up. No one was talking to you," Kouga said while hitting Shippo on the head. Trying to figure out where Kagome's home is. "Wah, when I see Kagome, I'ma tell her you are mean to me." "You wouldn't dare." "Yes I would." "Brat."

~End Chapter~

Me: Please R&R Inuyasha: I want to change the world kaze wo sumthin' sumthin' sumthin' sumthin' sumthin' sumthin' sumthin' sumthin' sumthin' sumthin' sumthin' sumthin' sumthin' sumthin' sumthin' sumthin' sumthin' sumthin' sumthin' sumthin' sumthin'. Do do do. I want to change the world. Kagome: You'd think he'd know this song but he doesn't Inuyasha: DO do do do Kagome: Shut up!!!!!!!!!! Inuyasha: Okay