InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Why don't we fall in love? ❯ Don’t have title, so get over it. ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kagome: Look Inuyasha I'm sorry. You really have a nice voice, it's just that you were killing that song, and it was horrible. So learn the song, and then sing it, okay?

Inuyasha: Bitch please; you do that all the time.

Kagome: I do?

Inuyasha: Yup.

Kagome: I guess I have to learn songs, huh?

Inuyasha: Yup.

Kagome: Wanna learn together?

Inuyasha: Okay.

Me: Ya'll are the weirdest couple I have ever seen.

Chapter 3

"Don't have title, so get over it."

"Kouga, do you really love Kagome? Cause I know for a fact she don't love you." "And how would you know that, brat," Kouga asked. 'This kid is really annoying me. How dare he say Kagome, my love, doesn't love me back?' "Well you see. When Kagome, Sango, and me take a bath, they talk about boys. Like the first time they talked about you. That is after Inuyasha said sorry for making her mad," Shippo said.

"This is their conversation. 'So, Kagome, what really did happen between you and that cute wolf?' 'Nothing, he was just really nice to me.' 'Is that why you wanted to save him from Inuyasha's wrath?' 'Yeah, cause Inuyasha would have killed him.' 'So do you think you will have a relationship with him?' 'No.' 'Why not?' 'Well, he was nice, but a bit to, to you know. Talking about I'm his woman. Please, I'd rather be wit Inuyasha than him.' 'Girl, you rather be with Inuyasha if the most sexist, richest, man wanted to be with you.' 'Yeah you're right. Do you think Miroku is looking in?' 'If he is so be it.' And that is their conversation," Shippo said, using his fox magic to change between Sango's and Kagome's voice. "Wow that was hard. I can't believe how good I'm getting." "I guess, if Kagome does want to be with Inuyasha then I guess I will have to work harder."

"Inuyasha, where is Sango and Miroku," Kagome asked. "Sango went back to her village. And Miroku went to visit Mushin." "Oh, okay." "Come get on, I aint got all day." "Okay, lets go." Kagome said, while climbing on Inuyasha's back. 'I wonder, maybe I should start jumping on his back. That would be fun.'

"Hey Kouga you want to play a game," Shippo asked. "It could help us past the time." "Yeah okay, what to play?" "How bout rock, paper, scissors?" "Okay. How do you play?" At that, Shippo did a classic amine fall. "Even Inuyasha knows how to play that game. Okay, rock beats, scissors, scissors beat paper, and paper beats rock," Shippo said while doing the signs. "Okay I got it, rock always wins." "No it doesn't." "Yes it does, don't try to change my mind." "Okay." "Rock, paper, scissors," was said at the same time by both beings.

One hour later, "I won again, that's 25 times in a row. Kouga, maybe we should stop?" "Wait, how could I have been so blind? Scissors always wins. Let's go again." "Okay." "Rock, paper, scissors," once again, the same time by both beings.

At the exact same time, "Inuyasha, are we there yet?" "No, Kagome we are not." "What about now?" "No, can you see we are just reaching the mountains?" "What about now?" "No." "Now? "No." "Now?" "No!" "Now?" "NO! Kagome, shut up!" "O-o-kay."

(A/N: when any time past, and I acknowledge, like when saying "One hour later," think of the announcer, from Sponge Bob square Pants, with that French accent.)

30 minutes later, "I quit, how can, I keep losing," Kouga whined. "Get over it." "Listen brat, I'm telling Kagome that you were mean and stupid!" "You wouldn't dare." "I sure would. Inuyasha is way better than you." "Yeah, okay." "Finally, you agree." Shippo didn't catch the sarcasm.

At the exact same time, "Inuyasha, are we there yet?" "Almost." "Good, cause I want to get off." "Do you, hate riding on my back that much," Inuyasha said, hurt clearly coming out thru his voice. "No, of course not, it's that my legs are asleep, and I wish to use them," Kagome said not catching the hurt. "Oh, okay, I'll let you down." "Thanks."

"Will you stop yelling? You're hurting my ears," Shippo said. Kouga had been yelling at him not to tell Kagome on him. "I will, if you don't tell Kagome." "Well, I guess you will have to keep yellin' cause I'm tellin' her. If I tell on Inuyasha, what makes you think I'm not gonna tell on you?" "Cause, you won't." "Shut up."

"Inuyasha, why are you fighting Naraku," Kagome asked. Souta's question the night before burned in her mind. "That's easy, I'm fighting that bastard because…," he stopped in mid sentence. 'Why am I fighting Naraku,' Inuyasha asked himself. "Well at first, I thought you were fighting him because you wanted to avenge Kikyo death. But then I remembered, you were going to hell with her to avenge her death."

"Kagome, you're right." "So are you going to still turn into a full fledged demon? Cause if you are going to hell with Kikyo, what do you need to be full demon for?" "I haven't thought about it, to be truthful, Kagome." "Well you should, there are a lot of things that need to be in order. You have to figure out what you are going to do. Because, anything that you are doing to avenge Kikyo death, will go to waste if you go to hell with her." "Kagome, what brought all of this on?" "Souta asked me a question last night. He asked, 'Why is Inuyasha fighting Naraku?' And I couldn't answer, because I didn't know. And I was hoping that would know." "Well Kagome, we are here." "Okay."

~*~

Me: Please r&r

Inuyasha: Wow, that was a deep conversation.

Kagome: I know.

Me: Well, you see, I was going thru some of my Inuyasha DVDs, and started to watch them all. Sort of an Inuyasha marathon. And he said he was going to avenge Kikyo's death by killing Naraku. Then he said he would by going to hell with her. Then he said he wanted to be a full demon. And still wants to. It doesn't make sense. Why do that when you're going to hell? What a waste, huh? So I thought I should point that out.

Inuyasha: Wow, you are deep.

Kagome: Yeah you are.

Me: Thanks.

~*~

Next time: "Kouga, they are here." "I know. Let's go out and greet them." "Hello, Kouga. I have come to get Shippo."