InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ why Inu Yasha doesn't like his ears touched ❯ Inu Yasha's ears ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inu Yasha so don't sue me!

This is my fist fanfic ever! Please review and be gentle!

Why Inu Yasha's ears don't like to be touched

Inu Yasha and Kagome had just got another shard and were now resting. Kagome had cooked ramen for Inu Yasha. It was a little cooler that night than usual.

Inu Yasha sat down against a tree with his arms crossed. Kagome shivered as a gust of wind blew by. Kagome grabbed a blanked from her backpack and sat down next to Inu Yasha.

"What the hell Bitch, why are you snuggling up to me!" Inu Yasha looked down at Kagome. The truth was he loved her being that close to him but he would never emit it.

Kagome's teeth were chattering, "d-damn Inu Yasha I'm c-c-cold!"

Inu Yasha realized Kagome was shivering and felt bad for that way he acted. Inu Yasha wrapped his arms around Kagome and pulled her close in an effort to keep her warm. "Feh, humans, can't even keep warm on their own."

Kagome ignored Inu Yasha's comment and just enjoyed the warmth his body gave to her. Kagome soon fell asleep in Inu Yasha's arms.

Inu Yasha checked to see if Kagome was asleep before he deposited her in his lap. Inu Yasha breathed Kagome scent in. Her scent was so sweet and comforting to him, Inu Yasha fell into a deep sleep dreaming about Kagome.

Kagome suddenly woke up. It took her a second to realize that see was in Inu Yasha's arms. Kagome looked up at her sleeping hanyou.

Kagome studied his face, his long soft silver hair, and his cute ears that always fascinated her. Kagome wanted to touch Inu Yasha's ears so badly. Kagome slowly reached up careful not to wake him. Kagome slowly started to rub the base of Inu Yasha's ears. Inu Yasha startled Kagome when he started to purr. Kagome kept rubbing his ears, the more he rubbed the louder Inu Yasha purred.

Inu Yasha was dreaming or at least he thought he was. Inu Yasha dreamt that Kagome was touching his ears the way he had always longed for her to do.

Kagome was puzzled. Why wouldn't Inu Yasha ever let anyone touch his ears? He seemed to enjoy what she was doing. Then Kagome felt some thing hard press underneath her. Kagome stopped rubbing Inu Yasha's ears.

So that why Inu Yasha doesn't want his ears being touched, It….. It gives him an erection?

Kagome could feel Inu Yasha's heat through his clothes.

OH GODS! I hope he doesn't wake up or I will be screwed!

Inu Yasha started to wake up he was disappointed his dream had ended so abruptly. Inu Yasha opened his eyes to meet Kagome's worried gaze. Inu Yasha flashed back to his dream.

Kagome broke the silence.

`So, um that's why you don't like your ears touched, I'm really sorry", Kagome said in a low voice

Inu Yasha realized his state of arousal and figured out that his dream was not a dream.

Kagome moved to get off of Inu Yasha. Inu Yasha gasped as her movement caused the fabric of his clothed to rub against is erection.

Kagome thought she might have hurt Inu Yasha so she started to apologize until she was stopped by Inu Yasha's lips that were pressed against hers. Kagome froze, she was in utter shock. Inu Yasha pulled away to look at Kagome.

"Kagome, you didn't hurt me at all." Inu Yasha said in a husky voice.

Kagome heart started to race. She could feel his hot breath on her face and his growing erection underneath. Before Kagome could react Kagome was on her back with Inu Yasha had positioned over her. He had a lustful look in his eyes.

Inu Yasha was breathing heavy. He couldn't believe how his body had taken over him. His demon side said to take her she was his, his human side told him it wasn't right and the consequences were not worth it.

Inu Yasha regained his voice.

K-Kagome I'm sorry, I-I can't control my self…..Help me

Kagome had wanted Inu Yasha for a long time and now it was obvious to her that he wanted her too. She had caused Inu Yasha the pain he was going through now trying t o control him self. Kagome decided she would help Inu Yasha. Kagome kissed Inu Yasha and reached down and started to stroke his erection through his clothes. Inu Yasha moaned and deepened the kiss by diving his tong into Kagome's mouth. Inu Yasha purred. Inu Yasha started to untie his clothes. Kagome used her other hand to feel Inu Yasha's defined chest. Inu Yasha's skin was silky smooth and hot. Inu Yasha shredded Kagome's clothes off her leaving her completely exposed to his burning gaze. Inu Yasha made a deep purring growl, "you're beautiful Kagome"

Kagome blushed and run her fingers through Inu Yasha's silver hair, "you are too"

Inu Yasha passionately kissed Kagome. He nipped and sucked on her skin and slowly made his way down to her breasts. Kagome moaned and arched her back as Inu Yasha started to play with Kagome's nipples with his tongue. Kagome ran her hands all over Inu Yasha's body feeling his muscles contract under her soft touch. Inu Yasha could smell Kagome's arousal, it was driving him insane. Her smell was only getting stronger. Inu Yasha made his way down to where the sweet smell was strongest. Inu Yasha nuzzled his nose into Kagome's soft curls, breathing her scent in deeply. Kagome moaned Inu Yasha's name, begging him for more. Inu Yasha licked Kagome's wet slit. She tasted better than he could have ever imagined. Kagome started to rub Inu Yasha's ears again. Inu Yasha released a loud purr of pleasure. Inu Yasha probed Kagome with his tongue. Kagome felt as if she was about to be torn to pieces. There was one spot that when he touched it with his tongue, it seemed to make Kagome go wild. He let his teeth brush over the sensitive nub. Kagome screamed as she released. Kagome heart was racing she felt as if she was in a different world. Kagome was quickly brought back to reality when she felt Inu Yasha lick up all her juices. He came up and kissed Kagome diving his tongue into her mouth. Kagome kissed back intertwining her tongue with his. Inu Yasha started nibbling on Kagome's ear and neck.

"Mmmmmmm….. you taste good Kagome", Inu Yasha whispered into Kagome's ear.

Kagome body felt as if it was on fire she needed him inside her.

She could barley speak, "Inu Yasha please"

That was all he needed to hear. Inu Yasha positioned himself at Kagome's entrance and slowly moved into her. She felt so warm and tight around him. Inu Yasha felt something block his way, then he remembered Kagome was a virgin.

"I'm sorry Kagome, it'll only hurt for a second"

With one quick thrust he broke through. A few lone tears slide down Kagome's cheeks. He kissed away the salty tears. Inu Yasha suckled on her breasts trying to distract her from the pain. Kagome rocked her hip telling Inu Yasha she was ready. He slowly moved in and out of Kagome. Kagome spread her legs even farther. Kagome told him to go faster, he happily complied with her request and sped up his pace. Her body met his every thrust. He pounded into her until he felt her inner muscles tighten around his shaft. Inu Yasha and Kagome released at the same time and for a moment they were one. Inu Yasha almost collapsed on to Kagome. He pulled out of her and rolled over to her side. They were both breathing heavily. Inu Yasha smiled and kissed Kagome. He wrapped his arms around her body. Kagome snuggled her head into his chest and the two lovers fell fast asleep.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

AAAWWWWW! I know that sounded like a really cheesy ending but it was so sweet. I'm so sorry I stopped right in the middle yesterday my friend had a really really big problem and she needed my full attention. This was my first fanfic so thank you so much to the people who reviewed and if you haven't please do!

*POOF! hee hee I disapered!*