InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Why me and the Bully? ❯ Opened up feelings ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: Please vote for the length of my story. Do you think it's too long? Too short? Common and review and write your opinions about the length of my story along with your reviews! ^-^ THANKS! Now on with the chappie! GOAL: 100 reviews!! THANK YOU!

*LAST CHAPTER PROV*

He smiled. "Meet me after school in the front gate got that? And don't try to run away because I got a good plan for our project got that? And yes…We are going to your house."

He patted her back and waved at her as she just stood there, with her mouth hung out open.

`HE IS SUCH A TOTAL STUPID JERK!!!!!!!!!' She stomped and stomped and ran off to her next class.

Inuyasha smirked as he looked at his watch. `So long hours left, but still I can wait…' He smiled smugly as he jogged to his next class as well.

*END OF LAST CHAPTER PROV*

Chapter 3: Opened up feelings

"Sango, Ayumi, Yuka, Rin and Erie." Kagome counted her fingers to see how many friends she have made so far for her first day. "5…Not bad, well not too bad that is…That Sango girl was really nice and I guess she could come over tonight."

She quickly pulled out her cell phone and dialed Sango's number. The phone kept ringing and ringing but no one answered. She sighed.

"Guess she isn't there…Maybe I should leave a message?" She thought for a moment but shook her head. "Nah…She'd probably delete it anyways…Besides, I just met her today so…She probably isn't even my friend."

She sighed then placed her cell phone back in her front pocket of her overalls. She touched her nose and felt the bandage, blocking the touch of her skin just over the top of the base of her nose.

She sighed. "So much for life…This was my worst day in my whole entire life! Well…make that only during the first day of school!" She just shook her head in a saddened way and turned to leave.

The clock pointed 3:15 sharp, and the bell went. `UGH! Now I gotta face that Inuyasha kid! Kami-sama don't make me do this…! Mom will probably kill me if I bring a guy over to our house! And even worse! A BULLY!'

She took in no chance in running away directly after school. She didn't have any homework except the project, so she just decided to make a quick "run" towards her shrine.

"Kagome!" She could hear Sango screaming on top of her lungs. Kagome glanced back and realized that Inuyasha was walking right beside Sango eyeing her very carefully. She gulped the hard lump that was once again blocking her throat.

She just quickly pretended not to notice and jolted outside towards the Exit door. She ran with all her might and finally reached the out field of the Tama High school. She sighed as a huge relief and smiled to herself.

She slightly frowned when she thought over about something. `But…Why do I hate Inuyasha so much…? He didn't do anything that bad to me. Maybe just maybe, I should start opening up…? Wait! Who am I kidding?! He flirts with girls and plus! HE TRIED TO TOUCH ME! And worse…he actually made the last fresh virgin pregnant! And I am a stupid virgin!'

She shook her head off and walked down the road all by herself.

After a few minutes of walking, she reached the ally. Fear rose from beneath her as she shivered about the news last night. A teenager girl was raped beneath the Goshinbo tree, and she wasn't very pleased with everything since she happened to be standing right beneath the same exact tree a girl was raped!

She shook her head off once again and focused on the road. She walked for a few more minutes and stopped dead on her tracks when she heard someone approach near by her. She turned to look around and saw 2 dark shadows creping near her, faster by the second she breathed in and out.

Fear rose throughout of her as she started to walk slowly again. She made sure that her steps didn't create much sound as she stepped gently on to the fresh grass.

She heard some more foot steps approach by her even faster by the second now. It was very close and she almost stopped breathing. Without glancing back one last time, she quickly jolted up and ran as fast as she could. Her legs couldn't run that fast since she already had sprayed her left ankle and wasn't able to run that fast as the stalkers behind her.

She could almost hear their fast, paste breathing as they ran towards her. She looked back and gasped as she got tripped over a stupid branch, hanging and tugging out from an old tree's root.

She gasped and screamed as loud as her lungs could allow her. She was only able to shout for 4 seconds and a large pair of hands covered her mouth. She gasped and bit his hand.

"Ow! Stupid bitch! You'll pay for that!" The man crept beside her and slowly smirked as he saw the fear expression written all over her face.

He lowered himself against her well curved body. He smirked. "Aww..What's wrong? Little virgin scared to be pregnant by a big scary man??" Anger boiled from inside of her and just wanted to get the heck out of here.

She quickly kicked his groin and made a run for her life. "AHH!" She managed to scream out as he jumped on her again. He turned her around she that she was now facing him.

"SHUT the hell up bitch or other wise, I'll have to force you got that?!" He slapped her hard on her left cheeks and pulled her close to his face. He smirked and quickly kissed her lips making them go puffy red and all bruised.

She tossed and tried to kick for his groin once again, but couldn't manage to do so. She scratched his front face, pouring some blood from his cheeks and his eye brows. He growled lowly and slapped her 3 more times, even harder than the first slap.

He quickly grabbed his pocket knife and shredded off her clothing. He soon latched off her bra and gazed at her breasts with an crazy grin over his face. She tried to run but he held the knife over to her legs and slowly very slowly made a long, slit cut through her flesh.

"OWW!" She tried to kick and punch him but only received 5 more deep cuts along her stomach. She groaned very painfully and was breathing harshly. She lost many blood and her sight was becoming really blurry.

"Please…!" She pleaded. "Please! Just let me go! I won't- I promise I won't tell anyone about you! Just please let me go!!" He smirked and kissed her breasts, making her nipples turn red and hard.

"Aww… what's wrong baby? Scared that I might force in you?? Don't worry cause I'm just getting started…!" He quickly placed the knife on her breasts and slowly sliced her left ones, going down towards her stomach.

"AHH! STOP!!!!! PLEASE STOP!!!!!!!!!" She kicked the ground in protest and he licked the blood form her stomach. Just as he was about to lift up her skirt, a pair of fist swung in front of his face, sending him flying to the goshinbo tree.

"Don't you dare fucking touch her! YOU BASTARD!!!" Kagome's savior walked over to the attacker and punched him square in the face for about 30 time and when the man finally passed out, he threw his body away.

He was breathing hard and when he turned around, Kagome could see his white, silvery hair flowing back from the wind. He walked towards her and sat down right next to her and quickly took off his jacket and placed it around her bloody flesh.

She winced a bit in pain as the material touched her bloody flesh and wounds but soon fell asleep. He hugged her close to his body and picked her up, bridal style and before they left, he kicked the man once again in his face and left.

Inuyasha jumped a few buildings to not get noticed by people so they won't suspect him. He didn't know where Kagome's house was located, so he decided to retreat to his own house, for now. He looked down at Kagome and hugged her closer to his body.

`I'm sorry Kagome…Please be alright!' He soon focused once again at the buildings as he carefully jumped up and down in the mid night sky.

"Inuyasha! What have you done to this poor child?! Have you-" Inuyasha hushed his mom before speaking. "No mom! I didn't do anything to her! I- I saw her being raped down at the ally so…I decided to help her and since she's my partner for my science project, I decided that I should really help her…"

His mother mouthed a silent "Oh" Before smiling at him. "You did a good job Inu! Now quickly get her up to your room and let her sleep there for awhile. I'll bring up some bandages and-" Before she could finish, Inuyasha already brought out his First Aid Kit box and smiled at his mother.

"No sweat! Don't bother coming up to my room cause I'll just be there, helping her out for now. Don't worry about a thing mom!" He kissed his mother's left cheek before walking up the steps towards his bedroom.

His mother softly smiled to herself and thought for a moment. `I hope they're a couple! That girl sure looks fine to me!' She giggled the left towards her own bedroom as well.

Inuyasha gently placed Kagome down to his bed and pulled up the covers up to her neck. He smiled at the peaceful sleeping angel and quickly started to put bandages around her legs and stomach.

He had to take off his jacket from her in order to wrap the bandages around her breasts and sensitive areas. He gulped since half of her breasts were exposed and they sure looked like they were in a serious, bad shape.

He mentally slapped himself for being so horny and decided to keep his mind cold. `Think! Sesshomaru in a bakini! Sesshomaru in a bakini!!!' It didn't work that good for him, but kept him distracted away from her breasts for a quite minute of time.

He managed to wrap over her wounds and when he was finished, he gently changed her cloths into his warm and clean cloths. She was now wearing a red t-shirt and long, oversized track pants.

He tried not to laugh but couldn't manage to keep himself from stopping. He started to laugh out loud and Kagome's eyes fluttered open.

He stopped laughing and kept his mouth shut. Kagome got up and winced a bit in pain but looked over at him and gasped. "Wha-what am I doing here?!?!?!?!?! EXPLAIN TO ME NOW!!" She looked down at herself and gasped once again.

"You! You perv!!!!!!!! How dare you change my clothing without being asked to do so!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HOW DARE YOU?!" He sighed and shot her a glance before speaking in a sarcastic tone.

"Well excuse me! I wasn't the one that was being half raped near the ally! GEREZE MAN! Ever heard of something called sense of humor? And stop jumping into conclusions! I actually am your savior you know!" He huffed before continuing. "Man…and I don't even get a thank you or anything…"

He turned to leave when she said. "Wait! Inuyasha, I'm sorry…I had no idea that you actually saved me, and I'm sorry for yelling at you. I swear I didn't mean to I was just- just scared and shocked…" She smiled. "And thank you so much!"

When he came closer to her she hugged him tight and he almost fell down (anime style). `Is she hugging me?! What- what the hell?????? Am I dreaming?' He looked down at her then tilted his head.

"Why are you hugging me Kagome? I thought you hated me??" She smiled. "Well maybe I was wrong huh? I guess afterall, you weren't that bad at all!" She smiled and hugged him shortly once again.

"Thank you Inuyasha once again and uh… Was…was I um…was I really um you know…" She blushed hard and looked smahefully down at the floor.

She heard him grin and looked up to see him smiling sorryingly down at her. "No…. I guess I made it just in time. Don't worry Kagome. You won't be ummm what was that called when you get a baby?" She smiled then laughed.

"Pregnant." She corrected and heard him smirk. "Yeah! That! You won't be uh pregnant." She smiled knowingly at him and sighed reliefly. "Thanks Inuyasha. Thank you for everything."

He smiled and crept closer to her. "So…so does that mean uh we can go out together now??" He sounded kind of scared of what her answer would be and he heard her giggle out loud then laugh.

He looked at her quizzically and asked. "What? Do you still think I'm that low?? Are you still scared that I might hurt you in any way?? Common I thought now you trust me Kagome!"

She smiled at him then patted his head. "I know I know! Calm down…It's just that you see…Um… I still have to get to know you step by step so…How about we become officially friends for now? And maybe we can uh go out like you said."

His ears perked up by her last words and smirked. "Don't you ever try to take your words back Kagome! Cause I'm making a mental note that you just agreed to our first date!" He smirked and she giggled.

"Yeah sure whatever! Just act civilized around me and my friends and we might even go on a date tomorrow if possible!" She giggled when she saw him jumping around the room, leaping with joy.

She paused for a moment and fear rushed over her face. "Inu-inuyasha! What will my mom think?! I haven't told her anything and- and she doesn't know where I am right now! What time is it??"

He looked down at his watch and gulped. "uh… it's not that late… Well it's around 10:45…" He saw her face turn blank white and saw her fall down on the bed.

She hit her head with his pillow a few times and was calling herself "Stupid and bitch." He sighed and picked up the phone and dialed Kagome's number.

"Hello? This is Higurashi's house. May I help you?" Inuyasha smiled and answered. "Hello this is Inuyasha Fukari. Uh…I am with Kagome now and um she's going to be staying over to work on our science projects together. Oh! And please do not worry cause she's safe here and Sango is also here with us too!" He quickly made up a like but was relieved when he heard the woman sigh relievingly as well.

"Oh! So that's where she was. I see…Sure why not. Thank you for informing about her. Please I hope she isn't any trouble to you or anything Mr Fukari." He smiled.

"No! No not at all! She's doing fine and she'll be doing fine. Well gotta be going now. Thank you Mrs Higurashi and good night!" Kagome's mother smile as she hung up the phone. `Lucky that Kagome!'

Inuyasha smiled to himself as he placed the phone down. He looked over at Kagome who was still hitting herself with the pillow. At first he chuckled but when she didn't stop her actions for a while, he walked over to her and stopped her.

"Hey! Kagome snap out of it!! I just called your mom and-" She looked around and accidently bumped her head on Inuyasha's. "OWWWW!!!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! SCREW YOUR HEAD! OW SHIT!!" Inuyasha was rubbing his head up and down and when he looked at the mirror he gasped.

"IT'S FUCKING RED KAGOME! YOU PAY FOR IT!!" He rubbed his head a few more times while cursing and wincing in pain, while Kagome just laughed and stared. He looked at her and pointed towards her head.

"Wha-what is your head made out of?! Steel mixed with tons of bricks???!!!" He jumped up and down and looked at himself in the mirror once again and gawked with his mouth dropped open.

"Holy!!!!!!!!! I got a stupid BUMP on my head!! And- and now it's huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He punched the wall a few times while Kagome busted out laughing. And rubbed her head also.

"So?! My head hurts too you know! And man… for a guy, you sure wince and talk all this shit about your stupid head!!" She busted out laughing once again and fell down on to the floor with a huge "THUD" and rolled around, trying to stop herself from killing herself by laughing.

Inuyasha glared at her and growled.

She gulped and only managed a few smirkings…Nervous ones. "Ehehehehehhehe…! S-sorry Inuyasha…."

She scratched her head a bit while he sighed. "This is going to be a looong looong night…!" He looked away innocently when she turned her head to glare back at him. She smirked. "Well, you got that right…Anyways let's talk about something cause I'm getting really bored…"

She yawned and sat down close to him and smiled. "Did you ever had a girl friend?" When she saw him blush then smirk she immediately continued. "Not that I'm interested in being your girl friend so don't you dare think about something like that!" She blushed as well and wondered in her head.

`But…Just maybe, maybe I'm really starting to get feelings for Inuyasha…?' She asked herself a few times and heard a sigh from him. She turned to face his directions and tilted her head slightly.

"No…I didn't have a girl friend. To tell you the whole truth, I just…I just play with them on bed and you know…" He looked at her and her mouth dropped widely open.

"So…so it was true!! I thought that you were just lying to scare me! OH MY GOSH! Now what?! I just became friends with a- a rapist!"

She slapped her head a few times and soon laughed once again. This time she confused Inuyasha but he just chuckled and grabbed her arms and turned to her shocking face.

"Are you still scared of me Kagome?" He grabbed her arms even tighter as he crept closer to her face. "Tell me the truth…Are you still afraid of me? Do you fear me??" He twisted her hands even more harder when there came no answer.

She yelped a bit in pain and punched him lightly in the arm. "Hey! That hurts you know!" She yelled but was only held tighter. She closed her eyes in pain and whispered. "No…I'm not afraid of you…Anymore…" She looked up at him and met his glowing golden gaze and gasped.

They looked so serious and yet so determined about her answer. He then cracked up a smile before bracing her into a huge bear hug. She gasped and just stayed like that. He braced her even harder than before.

"I-inuyasha! What are you doing??" Kagome squeaked as he squeezed her ass a bit. She almost slapped him but he stopped her hands and smirked. He sighed and tsked tsked at her.

He smirked then began to talk. "See Kagome! You don't trust me fully yet. I touched you just to test you, you know! Tsk tsk… You gotta really learn to respect guys and man…You get scared too easily."

She growled lowly and he jerked back at the pillow she threw at him he smirked. "What's your deal huh? What did I do so wrong??" She sighed. "Inuyasha! Don't touch me like that! You're not even my boyfriend or anything so…Just don't touch me in those areas!"

Inuyasha stopped moving and crept up to her face again. "Kagome don't you dare think about going out with another guy you hear me? If I ever see you with another guy-" She placed her hand over his mouth and smiled.

"Okay okay! Not like I'm interested in guys anyways…" When she heard him growl she jerked back and fixed up her sentence. "Except you inuyasha! You're my noble and trusty friend!" He sighed then held her hands.

"Let's go to sleep shall we?" When she nodded he quickly pulled her onto his bed and pulled up the sheets. She yelped and yanked herself out from his bed and breathed extremely hard.

He laughed and laughed and saw her tears.

He immediately stopped laughing and when he crept close to her he apologied and she laughed and picked up her pillows and started to attack him.

He grabbed her pillow and hit her head with it and soon they were calmed down, tired from all the pillow fighting and were settled down on Inuyasha's bed, reading his favorite comics.

He read his second last page and laughed and kicked kagome's shoulders while still laughing. She gasped and fell on to the floor making her ass crack a bit.

She yelped in pain and soon got up and sucked her teeth. He just looked over at her and smiled sweetly and she smirked and got on the bed, right beside him and layed down.

She came to her third page and laughed and soon picked up the pillow and kept on hitting inuyasha's head while laughing and paying close attention to her comic.

He tried to stop her but the pillow kept on covering his face. When she was finally done, he quickly went over to his last page and laughed and kicked her in her cheeks sending her flying off the bed once again.

She got up and walked over to him and glared at him. "HEY! I didn't hit you that hard! But you-you pushed me off the bed and you! Your dirty foot touched my face!!" She got her pillow and strucked his face once again sending him flying off the bed as well.

She laughed then giggled when the sheets were pulled down with him and were now yanked over his ears, making him look more like a bride.

She giggled then patted his head and smiled at him. He blushed at her warm sweetness in her scent and her smile and smiled back then pulled her onto the bed with him as they fell into a huge long deep slumber…

A/N: YEY ANOTHER CHAPPIE DONE! PLEASE PLESE REVIEW!!!!!!!!! Oh and next chappie like you requested! KOUGA IS COMING IN!!!!!!!!! YEY so enter kouga!

*Kouga walks in and shows off to kagome, earning a punch from inuyasha*

Just-Miko: *Shrugs* Well till next time! REVIEW!!! ^-^ JA-Nae!