InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Why Not? ❯ Why Not? ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A/N:
Hello every one! You might find this different from all my other work, but is it not a good thing to get better? Actually this story is a little more than better to me. i worked all day on it. So go ahead and tell me how bad it is! I wont give in! I still think it's awesome. BUT nee' ways--- If your a Kikyo fan then fairly be warned, this here is all for Kagome and Inuyasha so dont get your hopes up just because i'm both a Kikyo fan, and a Kagome fan! Sooo back to my point! Dont read if your not going to like my pairings!

Kikyo-Sesshomaru( I've been thinking about this and considering that Kagura's dead, then this should work out beautifully! And oh sorry Rin, and Sesshomaru fans i dont get into child realationships!)

Kagome-Inuyasha( Why not? I mean, Rumiko's been Trying to tell every-one that there meant for each other! Kikyo fans cant seem to sink that in correctly...)

Sango-Miroku( This probly seem's most normal to you to see this pairing but actually some authors match up very outty likey, like for instince a Miroku and Kagome pairing or Sango and Sesshomaru pairing, all I have to say is up- chuck- yuk- yuk!)

Rin-Kohaku( Oh yes, I have been thinking of this pair! I'm not so sure if they'll be any romantic scenes of them cause there just kids! but then again! You never know! kids have there cute moments too!)

Thats all i can think of for now! So if there's any-more up-dates to my match-making, then i'll be sure to tell! I'll probly add it to this page, and tell you to look back! So as said! Read and enjoy! BY the BY if you have not read all of the manga then you should leave this alone and go to www.onemanga.com to catch up! The inuyasha series is there , and ended on the 17th of June. Thats right go and read!
please and thank you.

DISCLAIMER- I have a sad confession to make! Oh the pain, and misery! I'm dieing cause i dont own Inuyasha! It look's like i'll just have to dream!

Why not?

Chapter 1
-------------------------------------------------------------------
She basicly remembered it like it was yesterday. Of-course though, it was more like three years ago when Inuyasha saved her, from the shikon jewel of four souls. That day when he pulled her into his arms, and told her he was there for her. It made a shiver go up her spine thinking about it.

But now she was 18 years old, liveing in the fuedal era, and all was just a relief since she did not have to go shard hunting any-more. It made her happy to know she could live with Inuyasha in peace like this. She sighed though feeling some-thing a-miss. But to her suprise, what? She's already been in the fuedal era for at least a week, feeling happy as ever cause her dream was to be here, but what was a-miss in her life? What could she possibly be wanting?

Kagome twiddled her fingers in her hair, Noticing it was quite a bit tangled. Now remembering right behind her was Inuyasha, they were relaxing like useual by the river.

Then it clicked!

Of-course how could she be so thoughtless?! When she left to go to the fuedal era That day she told her brother she was getting maried. And of-course by all means she meant Inuyasha. She loved Inuyasha, And admitted that day when she was captured That bamboo cutter girl, Kaguya. And it was also the first time They kissed.

Of-course kissing now, was no big deal to them. They in a matter of fact kissed all the time. But only of-course when no one was looking.

Kagome turned her head to peek at Inuyasha. He was half asleep laying on the grass, crossing his arms.

She crawled over to him from her sitting position.

He looked at her oddly as she looked down at him. And of-course his meaness came with his stare back. "Why are you looking at me that way?"

Giggleing a bit. Kagome pressed her lips to his. He was a little suprised at this, but gave in any-ways alowing her to change an ordinary peck into a french kiss. Kagome slowly put her hands to his chest and pushed away, quite abrubtly, and then plumbed to the side to lay next to him. A/N: Hey so you know i've been thinking on how to get you to know what she's wearing but since she can't travel between times then you know she's wearing Kikyo's clothes right? Kagome sighed. "It really is a beautifull day huh?"

Inuyasha adjusted him self a bit closer to her and smirked a bit in his tone, "Why not?"

Kagome giggled a bit. And grabed his crossed arm, To have a little moment. "Your not very positive Inuyasha... Now are you?"

Inuyasha chuckled a bit, 'i was thinking you were too positive...' kagome giggled some more, Putting her other hand to his chest. "I like you the way you are though...!" She yawned a bit in saying that. Inuyasha turned to peck her on the cheek.

Now they both were turned to their sides staring at each other. Inuyasha had his thoughts summerging all around about her. He wanted to mate with her so he could claim her as his. He smiled at the thought of mateing, while of-course Kagome confussed smiled back. He knew it would be fast but he tightened his grip in her palm and said something he might regret real later.

"Kagome follow me."

Kagome nodded as he lifted her from the ground with a helping hand. "uh... If you dont mind me asking Inuyasha, but where to?"

Inuyasha already had it planed out in his head, 'take her to my special spot were no one can find us and do every thing there...' Kagome who was still awaiting an answer sighed, "it's ok, suprise me!" He felt enlightened by her cheerish smile.

...(at a very deep small and beautifull grass land that seemed forever to find///a forest hunchs over the grass land sparkleing morning light to the ground)...

Kagome gasped in awe when they entered the beautifull land. "i was saveing this place for someting special..." Inuyasha then sat down guideing her down with him. Kagome's mouth remained open in awe for intill Inuyasha came to a quick kiss. Kagome tryed to pull away a bit, but then eased to the ground with him, rolling down the hill for a couple of seconds. But then Kagome gasped to realize her kimono top was un-done and her breasts bounced out. Kagome pushed away and covered her chest with her arms shakeing a bit. "Wha- What are you doing?!!?!" Her face shrouded in redness.

Inuyasha came to a pause knowing now that she was not expecting this. "Why did you take off my top?!!?"

Inuyasha paused, his fear's were justafied right in front of him. he felt dumb as he scratched the back of his head with his right hand. "i'm sorry i should'nt of done that. i figured you- would'nt mind..."

Kagome saw the sadness in his eyes as his ears drooped. slowly but shakeingly she moved her right hand and tryed to force her self slowly to move her left hand from her breast's. Moving a bit slow Kagome put her hand on his shoulder and moved closer and surpriseing him kissed him once again. Inuyasha's eyes went wide, and he put his hand to her chest pushing her a inch apart. "sure you dont mind?"

Kagome shakeingly nodded "Why not...?" then kissed him again, pulling off his top and feeling her hands at his chest. They were only topless for the moment intill he pushed down her bottom's. Gasping again Kagome was a little frightened at what would happen next as he moved his hands at her stomach. going more down and down.

Slowly but fastly she tugged at his bottoms and pushed them down, What was next?

...(After moments time...... WHAT?!?!? do you except me to get in detail here?!?!!? i've never had sex! so i dont know how all this would excactly feel! so just use your imagination! k? kepeesh! now then--- back to mr story!---)...

Kagome lay on the ground beside the now asleep Inuyasha. Who was still naked by the way. Her though? She got dressed right when done.
---
When she felt his seed go into her she quite abrubtly pulled away, But him he wanted her to stay so he out of all people held her from going. Growling just a bit. "What are you doing Inuyasha?!?!?!?!" Inuyasha growled back a 'wait.' as she pushed and shoved. This all scared her being her first time, screaming a bit she tryed to pull off of him. "please let me out!!!" growling some more Inuyasha kind of lost it, for some odd unexplainable reason he knocked kagome up side her noggin causeing her to faint. After moments time when he was finally satisfied he pulled her off and turned to his side to have a nap.
---
Speaking of side she never had seen that 'side' of him. oh that sounded so funny... side...lol. i'm such a jokester right? kagome sighed Looking at his now sleeping figure. She could have thought that he wanted her pregnet. But then again every one tell's her "nobody really gets pregnet the first time, only teens at most." So she was guessing that he took her here so he could have sex with her and at most hope she was pregnet. She sighed again. she was confuseing her self.

Shakeing inuyasha's shoulder kagome spoke, "wake up inuyasha..." Inuyasha twitched a bit as too his ears, and scratched his head with his right clawed hands. "erm?" Looking around Inuyasha grabed his hakama's, and slipped it on. "Oh Kagome?" Kagome nodded with a simple 'hm!', and then lept to her feet. "Inuyasha, about earlier..." Inuyasha's ears tweeked for an answer. But then looking at inuyasha her confidence faded. "uh oh nothing nevermind, i forgot."

Inuyasha jumped back a bit by hearing that. "Ka-Kagome you were alright with all this right?"

Kagome turned to look at his serious face. He looked a bit disapointed. "oh...-'well if not for the end...'- it was fine... of-course."