InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Why was it you? ❯ defult chapter ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Default chapter

Disclaimer: I do not own the InuYasha characters.

Background:

If you know the background of InuYasha then bear with me. There once was a girl who could travel between two different ages. Her name is Kagome. Kagome is seventeen years old. She has a brother named Sota. Kagome lives in a shrine with her mother, grandfather, brother, and their cat. Kagome lives somewhere in present day Japan. Kagome can travel back in time 500 years, by jumping down the dry well that is in the shrine and when she climes back up she is in the past. The first time Kagome went through the well she met a half demon named InuYasha. InuYasha is half human and half dog demon. He has a half brother named Sesshoumaru. Sesshoumaru is a full dog demon who is the Lord of the Western Lands. InuYasha and Lord Sesshoumaru are all ways trying to kill each other, this is because InuYasha got the Tetsusaiga (a sword that is made from one of his fathers fangs) and Sesshoumaru thinks that it belongs to him. Kagome is a miko, a pristess that can protect the Shikon Jewel and they have special powers too. InuYasha wants the jewel for himself so he can turn himself into a full youkai (demon).

In my story Kagome and InuYasha are searching for shards of the jewel shards. They trivel with a young fox demon, who considers Kagome his new mom. Shango, who is a demon exterminator, And they also travel with Miroku, a traveling munk who has a wind tunnel in his right hand. They are all on a mission to kill an evil demon named Naraku, who is after the jewel. They run into many different people along the way.