InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Wicked Intentions ❯ Nobody ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N- Thank you to all the reviewers who have given me the confidence to write this story!! I'm happy to say my fingers have officially fallen off while typing this story!! This chapter does include a lot of sexual content if you don't like sexual content then please don't read! Thank you to all of those that have reviewed for my other stories!!
 
I don't own any of the characters from Inuyasha but I do own my very own character Rinna! I also don't own the songs Nobody by Keith Sweat and How You Going to Act Like That by Tyrese!
 
Nobody
I want to tease you
I want to please you
I want to show you baby
That I need you
I want your body
'Till the very last drop
I want you to holler
When you want me to stop
And who can love you like me (nobody)
Who can sex you like me (nobody)
Who can treat you like me now, baby (nobody)
Nobody, baby (nobody)
And who can do it like me (nobody)
And who can give you what you need (nobody)
Who can do you all night long (nobody?)
Nobody, baby (nobody)
I want the night
For me and you
So come here baby
And let me do it to you
Don't be afraid
'Cuz I won't bite
I promise to give it to you
Just the way you like
And who can love you like me (nobody)
Who can sex you like me (nobody)
Who can lay your body down (nobody?)
Nobody, baby (nobody)
And who can treat you like me (nobody)
Who can give you what you need (nobody)
And who can do you all night long (nobody)
Nobody, baby (nobody)
And the band keeps playing on.
I want you right now for my lover
Oh yes I do
Place no one above you
Oh yes I do
If you need love
I'll be right
I'll be right there, baby
Oh yes I will
Oh yes I will baby
Oh yes I will baby.
“Tell me you want me.”
Sesshomaru growled while Rin sat on his desk spinning herself around so he could get a closer view of her inflamed womanhood. Her body demanded to be touched she needed to him and she could tell he wanted her just as much as she did him.
“Rin………….don't…… 230;….tease……………me.”
Smirking Rin scotched closer towards him placing her heated body in front of his face. Swatting his hand away she shook her finger in his face replying, “You can look but don't touch.” Placing her fingers on her opening she spread herself wide.
She wanted Sesshomaru to see far inside her, let him see her soul. She shook her head Rin was slowly trying to take over, to be honest she was saving Rin's marriage. Rin was the type to have sensual and innocent sex, while she didn't mind fucking in public; she was Rinna queen bee of making her men nut.
Placing her finger over her clit she gave a slight pinch causing her body to jerk with pleasure. Moaning as she slowly rolled her bud in between her fingers, teasing her entrance.
She seductively licked her lips tossing her hair to the side, “Would you like to touch me……my lord?”
“Yes.” He demanded. Shaking her head she looked up replying, “I want to hear you beg.” Grabbing his hair she placed a kiss on his lips sliding her tongue past his lips, entwining her tongue with his before suckling on his bottom lip like a baby to his mother's nipple.
“Yes Rin.” He replied softer and submissive.
Nodding her head in approval she commanded, “Only one hand.” She heard him whimper but she chose to ignore it this was payback, she was surprised he just didn't take her here and now.
Moaning as his hand rammed into her she almost climaxed then and there but she taught Rin's body to fight it off. Placing her hand on her nipple she rolled the hardened bud between her fingers as Sesshomaru pumped his fingers into her wet heat.
She moaned as he toke his fingers out placing them over her nipples, she nearly wept out in shock as he pulled her closer running his tongue over her nipple slowly nibbling with his fangs. Her body jerked to life as he sank his fangs into her sensitive bud.
Crying out her body jerked as she felt pleasure coat her vision. Grabbing him behind his head Rinna grabbed his lips onto hers they felt mushy and soft just like old times. She was sorry for having to force herself on a man that wasn't hers, she heard Rin complain in the middle of her mind.
Ob but he tasted good so good just like she had expected sugary like the kind of honey you feel the need to devour when you were a little kid. Ripping her mouth from his she whispered, “Taste me.” Without a second thought she was pushed onto her back as Sesshomaru began to devour her inside out.
She jerked each time his wiggling tongue made war with her clit, she screamed as he shoved his tongue so far in she could taste is through her mouth. Clinging to the wood she could feel she was losing the battle for dominance as her eyes met his mischievous amber ones.
Bringing herself off her back she looked deep into his soul as her head dropped backwards. Letting out a shaky moan as her lips grasped onto his tongue she was shot far up in the clouds she felt herself coming back to earth with a thunk as he attempted to enter her with his long thick length.
Covering her womanhood she shook her head, “Sesshomaru……” As the words died in her throat Rinna toke back over pushing him down on the chair, “I run this not you or anybody else. Let me twurk you out.”
Turning around she placed his chair back as far as it would go before leveling herself over his throbbing length. Seating her slowly down on him while her back faced his stiff and straight almost prone body.
Gripping his length tightly with her lips she gently squeezed her inner muscles teasing him at first before haughtily replying, “Lets put this bitch in first gear.” Bouncing up and down she heard him groan as she rotated her hips while screwing his brains out.
Throwing her head back as her body came alive, “Rrinn.” Smirking Rinna felt him thrust up as she slammed her wet rotating womanhood over his swollen length. Yelping out in surprise as Sesshomaru stood up with her on his lap bending her over the desk while bending her leg upwards she screamed out.
He angled his hips to hit that right spot. The desk almost broke as he continued to pound into her already leaking and juicy womanhood grabbing hold of the wood. She shouted his name before slowly blacking out.
The last thing she remembered were his throaty howl and the fell of him filling her to the rim and the fell of his sweat turning cold as he collapsed on her body. Waking up Rin looked around her surroundings her brain throbbed painfully against her skull.
Shifting to her side she felt a masculine arm wrap itself over her abdomen bringing her closer into his body heat. Twisting her body around she found herself entranced in the eyes of Sesshomaru placing a smile over her face it soon died as she had flashbacks of last night.
Placing her hand over her mouth as her vision blurred she shook her head as he licked her mating mark. Gasping as pleasure shot through her body she pushed away form his lustful eyes whispering, “No! I can't do this right now.”
Quickly running out the bed she made a break towards the bathroom in an attempt to escape the lust building inside her and to keep Rinna away. Before Sesshomaru could reach her she had already slammed the door in his face.
“You did it again didn't you Rinna?” As Rin looked at her reflection she seen her other half the buck wild outrageous side she tried to keep pent up for so long. “Don't give me that crap Rin, I just gave Sesshomaru what you couldn't give him……..a good fuck.”
There standing in all her glory was the whore Rinna wither arms crossed and a smug smirk on her face like she was queen of the world. “You stay away from him or I'll get rid of you……………for good.”
She heard Rinna laugh in her head before she replied, “You couldn't even get rid of Yuri did you forget what happened to you, for you to call me to your body?”
Flashback
Rin was waling towards the bedroom she had shared with Sesshomaru. Walking down the hall towards her bedroom she seen through the door Sesshomaru being kiss by Yuri the worst part was he kept caressing his hand over her waist as if he enjoyed it.
Before she knew what happened she had called out his name, “Sesshomaru.” She watched as Yuri turned towards her smirking she then heard Sesshomaru reply, “Rin its not what it looks like.”
She knew exactly what it was ever since their wedding night she felt ashamed of her body. Yuri had reminded her several times that she was nothing but Sesshomaru's little play thing never more for she was human.
After years and years of telling herself she wouldn't believe Yuri, Yuri had finally gotten to her and it infuriated her. It infuriated her to no end that she couldn't find the reassurance to please Sesshomaru like she used too, that she needed Rinna to do it for her.
The best thing to do was to leave the scene before she cried; touching her cheeks she felt her hot tears coat her fingers. Running out the door down the hall she was consumed with so much rage she had blacked out the only thing she remembered was. Covering Sesshomaru's lips with her fingers replying, “Its okay my love.”
From then and only that moment it was okay but throughout that time she had gotten frequent headaches and black outs thus she had met Rinna………her split personality, her other half she thought she had locked away.
End of Flashback
While Rin looked in the mirror sitting there while Sakura combed her silky midnight hair, from the worried expression on her face Sakura asked, “Did she take over again last night Rin?”
Rin nodded her has as if saying Rinna's name would bring her out, Sakura looked Rin in the eye as Rin's eyebrow quirked, “How did you know?” Laughing Sakura replied, “Everyone in the castle heard you and our lord last night. Even the whore Yuri heard you and him she was beyond shocked.” Covering her face as it began to glow red with embarrassment she whispered, “Were we really that loud?”
Sakura nodded her head before letting a smirk come over her face she replied, “You really worked him over huh Rin?”
“It wasn't me it was Rinna she toke over while I was bathing in the hot spring. I have to get rid of her.” Understanding Rin listened as Sakura gave her opinion: “It seems as though Rinna only comes out when you and Sesshomaru have sex. Why is that?”
Looking down at the floor Rin muttered, “After Yuri and him, I was always to shy to mate with him like we used to I thought he was disgusted of me.”
“There's your problem Rinna showed you last night that he didn't despise you. From the way you and him went at it last night he should worship the ground you walk on.” Rin replied, “What should I do then? Not have sex with Sesshomaru?”
Shaking her head Sakura replied, “Maybe if you take control and show Sesshomaru your naughty side. Show him exactly what you gave him on his wedding night.” Before another word was spoken Rin gave an earsplitting yell as he eyes began to fade to a lighter brown.
Stepping back Sakura watched Rin shake her head before making eye contact Rinna. Grinning Sakura announced, “Hello Rinna, how are you doing today?” Rinna's lips peeled back over her teeth she hated the sound of Sakura's miss know it all voice.
She snapped out, “Bitch don't talk to me like you know me. You don't know shit about me.”
“Actually I know that as a whore you obligation is to lie on your back more than your front.” By the look of shock and rage written on Rinna's face she yelled, “That's where you're wrong. Rin could never let me go I'm the queen bee of this body.”
Sakura all but laughed at the statement Rinna had made. “I think I'll go visit our man Sesshomaru now. I'm feeling a little frisky.” Before Rinna could take two steps Sakura lunged at Rinna taking her to the floor wrapping her hands around her throat.
She shoved Rinna's head into the ground multiple times until she was swung into the far corner. Landing with a thud on the floor she grabbed the back of her head slowly opening her eyes to Sesshomaru's red ones he was furious and she was scared.
“How dare you touch what is this Sesshomaru's. You shall perish where you stand.” Shrieking Sakura looked towards a smirking Rinna who whispered, “Bye-bye” Waving her hands Sakura shouted, “Rin….Rin please help me! You have to fight her place for me!”
“No! Sesshomaru, my lord don't hurt her…..” Her voice died as she continued to collapse to the floor below her, Sesshomaru swiftly caught her in the air placing her on the bed stroking her head covering her in the sheets. Snapping his gaze towards Sakura he growled out, “You will explain to this Sesshomaru what the hell is going on.”
Bowing her head she followed him to his study where he closed the door behind them walking to sit behind his desk. He watched Sakura through malicious amber eyes scrutinizing her form, “Sakura start explaining.”
“My lord Rin isn't really Rin.” She replied shakily.
“Are you telling this Sesshomaru that she is an imposture?” Raising an eyebrow Sesshomaru almost laughed……….almost.
Bowing deep she spilled everything out, “A few weeks ago Rin ad come to me telling me she had these headaches and blackouts on occasions. She would be herself one minute then the next she was someone else.”
Sesshomaru did notice something strange about Rin in the past month ever since his little incident with Yuri.
Flashback
Sesshomaru was getting ready for a business meeting with Southern Lands for a proposition with them concerning a joint alliance. He felt warm feminine arms circle his waist thinking it was his mate Rin he turned around in her arms only to come face to face with Yuri.
“Hello my love.” Growling at her as she tried to kiss his neck he pushed her backwards with little force roaring out, “Yuri this Sesshomaru didn't say you could touch me.”
“Maybe my hair wishes differently.” Growling as his arms were placed on her waist without his intentions. Snatching his arms back he winced in pain as his wrists were cut and the little wisps toke over his body.
“Yuri you faithless bitch unhand this Sesshomaru and I might let you live…….” Before he could finish his sentence her lips were crushed onto his he tried moving his head which only led the hairs to get tighter.
Instead of fighting it he let her kiss him as his body went lax and Yuri's repulsive slimy tongue wiggled its way into his mouth. “Sesshomaru?” Turning his head towards Rin he exclaimed, “Rin its not what it looks like.” He watched as she ran threw the open rice door, with tears in her eyes.
He hated the scent of her salty tears they made his heart painfully clench. Even though Rin had kept his sexual desires in check only giving him slow and sensual touches here and there. Sesshomaru would never cheat on her that was his mate, his lover, and his soul.
Outstretching his hand he prepared his green whip to slice Yuri in half due to her sense of distraction towards Rin. He seen and smelt Rin before Yuri could. Turning to look at her his voice was caught in his throat as her eyes held a light gleam to them as she murmured, “Kiss this bitch.”
He felt her blood fill the room and her scream pierce his hearing. Watching as she fell to the ground he seen Rin's hand outstretched and her legs in the defense position tossing the silver dagger he gave her for her 19th birthday.
Only two years after he had taken her as his mate. Gliding to the floor he winced as the blood from his wrist and ankles were covered in blood. Rin immediately ran to his side covering his mouth with her finger whispering, “Its okay my love.”
From then on she became a beast in bed just like she when they had first mated and he could never say he was ever disappointed with her performances.
End of Flashback
He ordered, “Go on.”
Sakura inhaled a breath, “Rin knew it started happening after your encounter with Yuri.” His eyes narrowed in rage as he sized her up. “Rin calls herself Rinna sometime when she gets headaches and blackouts.”
Sesshomaru nodded his head in understanding leaning into Sakura he whispered, “Lets play a game with Rinna.” Sakura let a smirk cover her face as she replied, “Yes lets.” Rin wake up again to a dark room closing her eyes she berated herself for not being able to control her emotions and stability.
Grabbing her head all she could was whimper as Rinna grabbed hold of her body. Sakura entered just in time she seen Rin grab her head in the next minute and there Rinna was. Sakura bowed, “My lady our lord wishes to see you in his study at once.” Nodding her head Rinna got out the bed shoving past Sakura with a triumphant smirk, “Its Rinna bitch get it straight or don't speak at all.” Gritting her teeth Sakura murmured as she watched Rinna round the corner.
“You'll get something soon to bitch.” Rinna rounded the corner to Sesshomaru's study discarded the clip from her hair it was too long since she had screwed his brains out.
Knocking at the door to his study, “May I come in my love?” Hearing a soft command, “You may Rin.”
Smirking as she entered she was appalled when she was slammed into the wall. “What the hell are you doing?” He noticed the slight gleam in her eyes he asked, “Quite the foul mouth you have Rin or should this Sesshomaru correct himself and say………..Rinna?”
Sesshomaru watched as her eyes turned evil, he grinned as she responded, “Now don't act like we don't make good love you know we tear the sheets up.”
Applying more pressure Sesshomaru pulled Rinna out the door before he replied, “Don't leave me Rin. You're the woman I promised my heart and soul too not this tramp.” Grabbing Rinna closer to him he looked her in her eyes whispering, “All I want is you, I love you Rin, I love only you.”
He grabbed her into a kiss pressing his lips on hers with such urgency he was scared they would bruise. When he pressed her body closer to his and her hands snaked up to run over the stripes on his cheeks was when he retracted from the passionate kiss.
I'll be the one you kick it to
I'll be the one that misses you
I'll be the one to ease your pain
I'll be the one you'll want to gain
And you'll be the one who can't forget
You'll be the one that's innocent
You'll be the one I can't hide
You'll be the one that makes me cry, baby
 
He looked deep into her eyes noticing the brown eyes staring back at him with love and admiration he whispered against her lips, “Welcome back Rin, my mate.” She smiled before running her tongue over his lips pushing with all her strength to force him onto the wall in back of him.
Slipping his shirt off she felt him underneath his pants grasping the hard length between her hands she massaged it. Watching him groan in pleasure she was lightly pushed away as he huskily stated, “No, not here.”
Shoving him against the wall she whispered against his silk covered length, “Right here, right now. My way or no way.” Stripping his pants off she came face to face with his already swollen length.
Dropping to her knees Rin grabbed it give a gentle squeeze testing the weight of it. Gently at first she gave the head a quick flick of her tongue moaning at the taste of him she looked into his eyes before she grabbed him fully in her hand.
Sliding the tip past her warm mouth she felt his hands tangle in her hair and heard the groans he shouted as she deep throated him. He tasted better than the last time grabbing his balls she massaged them as she shoved him in and out of her mouth.
Trying to devour it she applied pressure onto him as her hands gripped his erection. She felt him quake as she continued to shove him in her mouth before easing him out of her mouth she gave a quick flick of her tongue as if licking a lolli pop.
Sesshomaru grabbed her off her knees bringing her into a passionate kiss he slipped his tongue inside her mouth he groaned at the taste of honey. Backing her up into the wall he grabbed her shirt lifting it over her head.
Crushing his lips onto hers again, backing her down the hallway and against their bedroom door. “Hurry I need you Sesshomaru.” He didn't have to be told twice he grabbed her p lifting her onto the door.
In on fluid motion he thrust into her wet womanhood groaning as she clamped around him. He continued to slam into her with reckless abandonment as her cries rang through the castle he surged higher up making sure to hit that special spot.
Turning her around so her back was facing him he grabbed her thighs and pushed her body into the door. Placing his hands on either side of her head letting the door and his body support hers.
He continued to ram inside of her using the door as leverage through her screams he whispered words of endearment and encouragement. He moved his hands closer towards her hips pounding into her not only did he hit her G-spot multiple times he also filled every inch of her walls.
Leaving no room for any of her fluids to escape from her over heated womanhood. As he continued to work himself in and out he finally exploded inside of her gripping her hips with his claws drawing blood.
Rin followed soon after screaming as her toes curled and her eyes seemed to dilate with the force of it. Sesshomaru pulled out groaning from the lost of heat, gathered Rin in his arms opening the door to their bedroom. Where they laid there still joined in and talked for hours on things they ignored for years.
“I love you Sesshomaru.” Rin turned around in his arms placing a chaste kiss over his lips, “This Sesshomaru loves you as well.” Giggling as he gently rubbed her belly replying, “This Sesshomaru loves his unborn pup as well.”
At that Rin's eyes widened and tears formed in her eyes as she asked, “Do you really mean it?” For the first time in a long time Sesshomaru let a smile grace his face, “Rin this Sesshomaru never lies.”
The night wasn't over yet and from the way Rin's eyes clouded with lust he knew it was going to be a long night of……………..
 
Wicked Passion…………..Let the games begin.
 
My head hurts!! I glued my hands back on for everyone!! I would also like to thank everyone for the wonderful reviews I have received for my chapters and stories!! Did I ever mention that I absolutely loved faithful reviewers! THANK YOU TO ALL FOR REVIEWING!! I LOVE YOU ALL!! MUAH! Until next time I hope everyone likes this chapter I worked for 5 hours straight on it!!
Don't forget to review!! Thank You!!
 
Next on Wicked…………………..
Wicked Temptations-Complete
Sesshomaru goes off to war and months turn into years. Rin grows into that of a full, beautiful woman, a woman with needs. While away he takes another woman as his wife, but Rin has other intentions for her lord...Wicked Intentions. Let the games begin!
Wicked Intentions-Complete
Rin is the sweet and innocent angel. Rinna is a naughty and seductive vixen. Rinna and Rin share the same body, but have different intentions, in the end who will win Sesshomaru's heart? Who will take on the body and the life of the other one?
Wicked Passion-Coming on March 25!
 
You Know I Love Ya,
~~~FluffyRinLover~~~