InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Wicked Little Girls (I Want You To Want Me) ❯ He's Just Another S.K.I.P. Prt 1 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

AN: I own neither Inuyasha nor John Tucker! The concept of this story belongs to Betty Thomas, Jeff Lowell, and Twentieth Century Fox while the characters belong to Rumiko Takahashi and Viz media. The story is loosely based on the movie, while it has some of the characteristics, and lines the story is very much different. The characters are both John Tucker and Inuyasha compliant and yet extremely Tiffany-ized, so since meshing them wasn't completely easy please excuse the occ-ness in this story. And the couples will not be John Tucker compliant, but a mixture of Inuyasha and what my deranged mind can come up with =] ENJOY!

XXX

Is another introduction honestly necessary. Hi I'm Kagome, let's go over the facts. Please note the fake sarcastic cheer used in the previous sentence. We've established that I have absolutely no skill when it involves men. And it's probably pointless to point out that my mother was not so pleased with the fact that her perfect quite daughter was now sitting in detention. Damn her for being all hip and techno-savvy and good with text messaging. Now your probably wondering what else happened, another confrontation would be too simple a term to described this interesting revelation… See for yourselves
XXX

Sango, Ayame, and Rin walked in consecutively, and took there seats. It's amazing that no one else sat by the 4 girls. “Alright, I'm stepping out for a couple of minutes. Either you go to sleep, do homework or read a book. I want no talking” Mr. Myogua told those students in the media center. The minute he stepped out of the room Ayame began to talk. “I talked to Inuyasha. It's sad really he said that you were jealous because we share something special. Something that we don't have to label because...” She never got to finish before Rin scoffed and cut her off “because it's our unspoken bond and I just love how secure you are?” Rin continued looking at Sango who took that as her cue to finish the little speech “And it hurts that you would question that because….” She stopped and took a breathe as they all alternatively finished with a resounding “You're the only girl for me.” It was eerily quite for a couple of moments before Ayame stated the obvious “Well shit! He said the same thing to all us!” no one noticed Kagome rolling her eyes at their idiocy. “Figures! He's soooo un original… he'd say anything too hook up with us” Rin said causing Sango to blush “Wait. You guys hooked up?” she asked looking straight at Rin, who merely nodded with a meek “we share a special bond?” she blushed as Sango scoffed “What! Let me guess you've both been in your pants?” She asked incredulously causing Rin's blush to morph from one of embarrassment to that of indignation. “Not that you would understand, but no we share a vegan/nonviolent outlook on life!” she screeched at Sango, causing Ayame to mumble something sounding discretely like `hippie slut' which in turn caused Rin's anger to be directed to her “I'm NOT A SLUT! And it's not like everyone doesn't know where you've been and who you've been there with! What's your favorite movie Ayame… Bring it On” she asked glaring at Ayame “Cause we all know little Miss Cheerleader brings it on!” she huffed sitting back down. Sango not knowing when to quit turned towards Ayame who was silently fuming and asked “You too?” this of course started another argument “We belong together.” Ayame stated “And why is that?” Sango asked becoming insulted at the insinuation that Ayame was some how better than she was. “He is the best all around athlete and captain of how many different sports?” she asked Sango arching her eyebrows waiting for a response. “3! What's your point?” Sango asked getting even more infuriated with Ayame's smug face. “Well that makes him the captain and me… the head cheerleader!” she replied triumphantly before Sango could reply Rin who was still silently fuming cut in “I'm sorry… what kind of cheerleader was that” which of course cause Kagome to snicker causing the 3 girls to once again focus on her. “You got something to say?” Ayame asked obviously disgruntled. “No, not really.” Kagome replied looking back to her book “No seriously its okay. You seem to know more than us.” Sango told her a bit too harshly. “It's not my place” Kagome started only to stop herself and sigh “let me guess. Does he always use pet names like "Baby" and "Sweetheart?" Yeah, it's not out of affection, it's so he won't mix up your names. And he's all about an unspoken bond or something special, but never about a relationship. And the whole arrangement was your idea, so now you feel totally guilty that he cheated.” Kagome told them “Well shit. You're dating him too aren't you” Rin asked rolling her eyes. “Nope I just knew someone like him” she told them “Skip. It seems to me that if he was playing you, you should” but Rin decided to cut in “break up with him, we know” just as Ayame shook her head and finished the thought “but Inuyasha would have another girlfriend before we even turned around” Kagome just sighed and shook her head “I never said break up with him, personally I think you should screw him over…. Revenge, I would get even” they were quite for a couple of moments before Sango turned to her “Who are you?” but before Kagome could answer Mr. Myogua came back and dismissed them.
XXX

By the time I got home I was soaked and completely pissed off. This is why I needed a car. Needless to say my boss was sooo not happy with me calling in last minute and my mother gave me an earful. I showered and changed into my most comfortable pair of pajamas and jumped into bed to watch my all time favorite American chick flick `It's a Boy Girl thing'I was at my absolute favorite part when my mom came rushing in and began to raid my closet, efficiently ignoring me until I cleared my throat…

XXX

“Ohh hey sweetie, what are you up to?” Koari asked her daughter, not completely expecting a reply. “Nothing just watching a movie. You got a date?” Kagome asked noticing her mother grabbing her favorite brown sweater “Yep with a doctor” at her daughter's unbelieving stare she corrected her self “Dog Doctor, nurse person thingy” she giggled “He's nice, I think he might be a keeper.” She exclaimed not noticing her daughters eye roll “Alright mom, don't stay out to late with the veterinarian technician, and don't loose my jacket” she exclaimed as her mother laughed half heartedly “Yes mother....” she told her daughter mockingly, tapping her nose “You have a friend downstairs” she told her daughter as she made her way out of the room. Kagome's eyes opened drastically. She hit the pause button and nearly flew down the stairs `who could be at the door. Kanna maybe?' when she reached the bottom of the stairs she noticed the girl was definitely not Kanna who had silver hair and black eyes, this girl was none other than Sango. “Kagome right?” she asked with a small smile playing on her lips. “Kags?” Koari asked “Yeah mom?” Kagome answered still reeling “Have you seen my purse?” she heard her mother asked “On the desk” she told her pointing just as Ayame walked in and her mother went running out of the house yelling over her shoulder “Have fun girls!” Kagome turned to Ayame “um hi” she said “I want to bring down you know who.” She told Kagome. Not even 5 minutes after they closed the door the door bell rang again, once it was opened Rin stepped in “Normally I'm opposed to the slaughter of an form of animal, demons included but in Inuyasha's case, I'll make an exception.” She said with a fierce look in her eyes “I don't even know him” Kagome told them “So, you don't know anyone. Your like the Swiss… your neutered?” she said cocking her head to the side and furrowing her eyebrows repeating her sentence to herself, before Sango could correct her she muttered something about that coming out wrong “I think you meant neutral” she told her kindly. “Yeah that's it sorry” she replied shrugging her shoulders “You know we should find a miko or something and have him purified” Ayame told them sadistically. “One, I do too know people, two what good am I to your plan? And three… purify him? A little harsh no?” Kagome said looking directly at Ayame “Kagome, you sort of brought us together if we tried to do this alone we would kill each other” Sango told Kagome shrugging her shoulders as if it were no big deal “Yeah seriously we all want to Kill Inuyasha freaking dumb ass Takahashi” Ayame said squeezing the non-existent life out of a pillow. “Wow. Okay?” Kagome replied sheepishly “I guess, but how am I supposed to stop you from killing each other?” she asked them “Eh remind us of our common goal?” Rin answered shrugging her shoulders. “Yeah that'll work, we'll meet tomorrow morning in the Learning Center before 1st, let's see if I can get us passes?” Sango told them as she made her way to the door.

 
AN: Review Pllllleeeeaassse. Happy late New Year
This chapter is almost completely verbatim to the movie just a little something before the evil girl revenge planning. The plotting and conniving the girls with concoct will of course include the stuff from the movie along with a bit from other movies.
 
This chapter was pretty much a filler to get to the good stuff =D