InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Wicked Temptations ❯ Make Good Love ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N- I was really bored when I wrote this but it has been on my mind all day!! This is to all of my readers and reviewers who feel that my story The Beauty of Betrayal will take to long to update on!! I have made little stories in between the months just to keep everyone happy I hope you all like it!! Just a little story that's been on my head showing Rin being dominant and Sesshomaru being her little lap dog!! This story does contain mature content with a whole bunch of lemons! If you don't like reading sexually active stories then this is not the story for you!You have been warned! Enjoy!
 
I do not own Inuyasha or any of the other characters in this story!! I wish I did but oh well I'll make some of my own lol! I also don't own Make Good Love by Avant!
Little Rin- 10
Teenage Rin- 13
Full Grown Rin- 17
 
Make Good Love
I got your legs spread all over the bed
hands clenched in the sheets
hair wild as hell I know
the only thing on your mind is sexing me
girl I can feel your temperature rising
you should feel my nature too
come on you should its going to be a bumpy ride
girl lets do what we came to do.
Girl when we make love all night
when we make good love all night
when we make love all night
we really make love
girl when we make love all night
when we make good love all night
when we make love all night
we really make love (come to daddy baby).
Girl your drive wait in the back seat
windows tinted its getting deep
fog all over the glass
I don't know how long I can last
with you moaning crazy
girl keep on calling me
I'll take you to ecstasy
and when I'm done you'll be fast asleep.
Rin's Point of View
Running through the field of flowers in the back of Sesshomaru's house little Rin grabbed as many as her chubby fingers could. Sitting in the green grass she weaved a crown full of roses.
Looping the string through the stems of the roses she slit her finger on the sharp tip whimpering she was about to put her wounded finger in her mouth when she felt her lord's presence behind her.
“Rin?” Looking up at her Lord she averted her eyes as a blush fell across her face. Whimpering she got up responding, “I'm sorry Lord Sesshomaru; I was only trying to make a crown for you.”
Turning away from her lord she walked further into the flowers. “Rin this Sesshomaru has not dismissed you yet.” Reverting her feet she walked towards him before dropping to her knees in a low bow looking up into those amber eyes, the same eyes that she dreamt about every night.
Feeling blood coat her insides she felt the first signs of her monthly cycle. Every time she bled her lord would move her to the servant's quarter as if the scent of her going into heat was the most unbearable stench he could smell. She was so ashamed that she never came out her room not because of that but because she had urges.
She had the urges to do things only his concubines had done with him. She wanted to kiss those thin lined lips and sliver down his body. Her age may have been 10 but her mind was that of a full woman.
When she seen her lord in the darkest corners of his room with one of his concubines she would always stand there until she knew her lord had detected her presence. Standing there just listening to the grunts and moans of him and his concubine Yuri.
They always seem to go at it anywhere they wanted to. Once she had walked in on them having sex on top of his desk to say the least they didn't care Sesshomaru only berated her for not knocking and sent her to her room without super.
Rin was sure they were mated and when she asked Jaken he only squawked with his shrill voice calling her, “You insolent human! Sesshomaru would never mate anyone of her status. Just like he wouldn't mate with a human such as you. It pains me to even believe you would think something so stupid but then again you are a worthless human.”
Jaken did get on her nerves but through out the years his mean words turned into something more, something that showed her he cared for her well being. Throughout the years she had begun to think of Jaken as the father she had lost.
It was new and weird to her since she always did care for Sesshomaru and thought of him to be her father. But when she first got her cycle she had seen him in a new light she wanted him to touch, kiss, and caress her the same way he did to his concubines.
The only thing in her way was he didn't mate with humans only that of the highest demoness would he bed.
Feeling his hand grab her shoulder she immediately looked into his eyes. From the darkening of his face she could tell he was noticing the blood that was beginning to pool at her center.
She watched his nostrils flare out as he inhaled a breath felt the way his hands gripped her shoulder as if she were his lifeline. “I'm sorry Sesshomaru-sama how may this lowly human be of any service to you?”
Almost shouting as she felt him lift her off the ground to be cuddled to his chest. She was the only person to see her lord like this out in the open. She was the only one to get this skin to skin contact, her lord and she held a bond that could never be broken.
Watching as he grabbed her still bleeding finger placing the tender digit in his mouth. Her breath rushed out of her lungs, inching over his body she watched through half lidded eyes as he suckled and ran his tongue over her finger.
Gasping her eyes met his. They were so emotionless that they intrigued her made her want to push for more, see more if only he could open his heart to her. Jaken always said her eyes were the way to her soul but with Sesshomaru it was different his eyes were the way to his killer instincts.
Stifling back a moan as he continued to suckle on her finger as if it were the sweetest honey he had ever tasted. Unblinking as she felt her lord pull away from her finger pulling it up to eye level as if inspecting the damage.
Turning her head to look at the ground she could feel her blood trickling down her thigh before she could even utter a word she felt her lord's claws contact her chin to bring her to meet his eyes.
Following his finger she looked directly into his eyes she was never afraid to stare into those beautiful eyes. Her breath hitched as she seen his face come closer and closer towards her this was the moment she had waited for ever since she had those wet dreams.
Closing her eyes she awaited the brush of his lips over hers. “Rin, Yuri will get you ready for dinner. Don't be late this time or this Sesshomaru will be forced to punish you like last time.”
Nodding her head as he set her down she wanted so desperately to whisper out please punish me, I've waited so long. She only nodded her head responding, “Yes Lord Sesshomaru.”
Walking beside him she let her body brush over his arm before jogging into the house. As she rounded the corner of the mansion she turned and as her eyes connected with her lord's she knew what he wanted and needed.
She loved having control over him she also knew when she walked away he would always stare at her as if he missed her already. Turning to leave with one switch of the hips she wished she had.
Sesshomaru's Point of View
Watching Rin leave was the hardest thing he had ever done all he wanted to do was ravage her underdeveloped body. He knew it was wrong to think of things so intimate when she was only 10 but when her cycle came it made him more vulnerable to attacking her.
He knew that his ward held emotions for him far beyond that of father and daughter. From the way she looked at him and from the way she carried herself when around him. He felt something for his ward but he would never explore it her age wasn't an issue she would get older it was the fact that she was a human, the kind he hated the most.
Rin was a human he respected the most she could look deep into his eyes without one ounce of fear coursing down her spine. She would grow up under him and learn the aspects of survival if she wanted to stay with him.
Breathing in a sigh of relief as her scent was erased from the outside. He couldn't tolerate the stench of her going into heat it wasn't that it smelled horrible it was just he couldn't hold himself back from taking her innocence.
He put her in the servant's quarters in fear of ravaging her and in fear of her running away from him or getting scared. To take out his sexual stress he would pound himself into Yuri as many times as it toke to get the thought of Rin out of his system.
He didn't care to mate with her but she was the only person that could get rid of his sexual frustrations she had a tight center that gripped him just the way he liked. While doing her he would always turn her on her hands in knees.
It made him almost puke from the way she would touch him or run her hands down his body so to keep her from touching him he would do her from the back. She didn't have much in the front to look at but her butt was full and soft so he never had a problem.
While they were messing around on his desk he could remember clearly how Rin walked in on them scared and her scent fully said aroused. He looked her in the eyes as he pounded into Yuri he let his imagination slip as in front of him appeared a full grown Rin with the body and face of a goddess.
Inhaling the fresh air he let his mind wander to the war that was about to take place. He wanted the Northern lands and from their surprise attack on the Western lands he would take their land to help expand his.
The war was to take place in 3 years maybe less. The enemy was Naraku none the less and he would have the sickest pleasure in watching Naraku's body decapitated and placed on a stick as a reminder not to cross Sesshomaru Lord of Western Lands.
His army was in training a group of the highest official dog demons his father had raised and taught. The head of the general in charge of the army was Takahomaru. Sesshomaru held back a growl as he thought of his general.
How many times had he caught Takahomaru sneaking a little peak at Rin while she bathed in the hot spring in her room? Too many times he knew that once Rin would become of age to mate Takahomaru would ask for her hand in marriage.
Sesshomaru also knew that when he did he wouldn't be granted the permission. Rin was his no one else's if anything he would have her as his concubine before Takahomaru ever laid a hand on her body.
Call it greedy but nobody would ever take Rin away from him. He knew it was selfish to have a concubine and try and keep Rin as his own but that was him and he could have anything he wanted.
Sooner or later he would have to take a mate and a wife to help him run the Western lands and have an heir. He had no need for an heir at this point so that would get washed away he wouldn't die anytime soon and he knew that for a fact.
Turning towards his house he followed the direction Rin went he could see her right now her long black hair swinging just above her small butt, those wide brown eyes with little hints of hazel appearing in them, soft hands almost like the softest pedal on a flower, and the cute pointed nose.
He could feel his erection slowly grow at the thought of what she would look like as a well developed woman he could already see her chest would get twice the size of a human woman for they have already started to come in.
Looking down at the space slowly stretching out he walked through the halls of his lavished home stepping in front of Rin's bedroom he could already smell she was in there with his two concubine's Yuri and Sakura.
Today he had a feeling Sakura would be much better to release into today she was sweet and whenever he touched her the slightest bit he could feel how wet she could become. Knocking on the door he felt stupid since this was his house why should he have to knock when he was the master of this house?
Normal Point of View
Standing in front of her 3 way mirror while Yuri and Sakura dressed her into a red kimono with white dragons running down the front she looked at herself in the mirror. She felt awkward Yuri and Sakura had both had Sesshomaru and they both had a body that many would admire.
Yuri was always mean to her always reminding her that she was indeed a filthy human and that soon Sesshomaru would tire of her services and send her off to a lord that would use her as a sex slave.
Sakura was the only friend Rin had in the whole house a friend that she could tell anything even though she did sleep with Sesshomaru. Rin knew that Sakura was Sesshomaru's favorite concubine and she also knew Sakura secretly loved her lord.
Hearing a knock on her door she called out a startled, “Come in please.” Turing around in her kimono trying to rustle the 3 layers of silk clinging to her body. Standing there while Sakura and Yuri both bowed to their lord's entrance.
“Sakura you are to follow me. Yuri bring water to my bathroom chambers you will bathe me this afternoon.” Usually when he said that Rin knew what he meant she knew what he was going to do with Sakura everyone did.
Her lord would use Sakura and Yuri on a daily basis she guessed it was just a thing he did to get everything out of his system. As her eyes met her lord's she melted her gaze down to her sock covered feet.
Bowing, “Hello Sesshomaru-sama.”
Looking Rin up and down Sesshomaru continued with a curt, “Rin.” Walking out the room closing the door behind him he walked to his quarters opening the door revealing a nude Sakura on his bed.
Stripping his clothes off he presumed to climb on top of his bed. He was ready for some sexual release and he didn't care who it was. He wanted Rin but that didn't seem to happen. Slipping into Sakura's wet heat he almost groaned at the tightness of her sex.
While Rin walked down the hall getting ready for dinner she shuffled in her kimono feeling her train fall behind her. Sesshomaru always bought her the most expensive and beautiful kimono's he said, “You are representing this Sesshomaru as his ward. You are to look the part and act like a young lady when around business partners.”
She walked with pride and sat gracelessly some would even peg her as a high class Geisha and she didn't mind it. Geisha's were a signature of pride and elegance they showed beauty and intelligence, they made men fall to their knees with one look.
Walking through the hallways she heard noise coming from Sesshomaru's room. Glancing towards his door she walked up squinting to get a peek through the little crack left. Slowly she pushed the door open a little wider only to see Sesshomaru ramming into Sakura with a force that shook the bed. Startled at how Sakura's face was flooded with pleasure and the look on Sesshomaru's face as he grabbed her hair yanking it backwards. Sesshomaru looked like a wild stallion trainer while Sakura looked like the wild stallion. Gasping she let a tear escape from her eye she watched with dread as her eyes meet Sesshomaru's. Backing away from the door she quickly fled down the hall running through the servants standing in her way.
Placing herself at the seat to Sesshomaru's left she sat there waiting for him to finish up so he could eat.
While Sesshomaru finished up with Sakura he quickly got dressed before heading to the dinning hall where Rin awaited him. To say the least he was shocked that was an underestimate he was beyond shocked almost furious that Rin would disrupt his run in with Sakura.
That didn't make him so mad it was what he said when he reached his completion instead of calling Sakura's name or anyone else's he let the soft sweet sound of Rin escape from his clenched teeth.
Good thing Sakura didn't hear it as she drowned his sounds and grunts out with her incessant yelling and overly loud moans. He would place Rin in check when he seen her that was disrespectful and on top of that it caused him surprise and anger.
Walking through the double doors he nodded to the servant that opened them for him looking down the long table he seen Rin where she always sat to the left of him. Grabbing his seat at the head of the table he sat down elegantly signaling the servants to bring the food in.
Glancing at Rin's bowed head he commanded, “What were you doing outside of this Sesshomaru's room Rin?”
Rin felt her face flush with embarrassment she knew he would punish her, “I'm sorry Lord Sesshomaru I heard noises and I was curious.”
“Rin this Sesshomaru commands you look at me when I'm talking to you.”
Picking her droopy head up she whispered, “Sorry.” As the red meat and side vegetables were placed in front of them, Rin began to anxiously dig into her meat. She usually stayed away from the vegetables but she knew that if Sesshomaru seen her plate full of vegetables he would make her eat them.
Eating some broccoli she cringed at the taste she hated healthy things in order to get the chest and butt she wanted Sakura told her to, “Eat more meat and you'll get thicker in a few days.”
Looking down at her B cups she knew that Sakura was right when ever she had gotten to choose dinner she would always pick something with meat. Finishing up her plate she made sure it was clean before she asked her lord if she could be excused
“I'm finished Sesshomaru-sama may I be excused to my room? I would like to get an early night's sleep.”
Watching from beneath her eyelashes as he began to say, “You may be excused Rin.” Nodding she shuffled her kimono around walking out the room before she could get any further past the door she heard, “Rin?”
Turning around she asked, “Yes Sesshomaru-sama?”
“Don't let this Sesshomaru catch you anywhere near my room again. Do I make myself clear?” Whimpering to herself she quietly shook her head before she made her way towards her bedroom.
Closing the door behind her she let the kimono layers drop before climbing into her bed drifting off to sleep she would dream of Sesshomaru regardless of what anyone said she had feelings for her lord and they weren't going anywhere neither was she.
Three Years Later
Walking to the front of the door escorted by the general Takahomaru Sesshomaru geared up for the attack on the Northern Lands. They were ready, him, Takahomaru, and his army no one could stop them with the training they had did.
“Takahomaru get the army ready and out in front of the castle. We leave out at sunset which shouldn't be too long. This Sesshomaru wants them ready and armed take the weapons from the armory room.”
“Yes my lord.” Grabbing his things Sesshomaru watched through narrowed eye as Takahomaru rounded the corner. “Lord Sesshomaru are you leaving Rin?”
Turning towards a teary eyed Rin he watched as her tears slowly rolled down her cream colored cheeks. In a few strides he was in front of Rin wiping the tears away from her cheek grabbing it he lifted her chin looking deep into her eyes.
She had grown so much in the three years to the tender age of 13 she had more to fill her front and her back. The meat she was eating all the time really did her favor and her hair rode past her butt she was turning into that of a full woman and Sesshomaru couldn't stand it.
She was turning into that of a woman and most women have needs he would have to bare with her while she went through her cycle. This time her cycle was much more intense and the scent drove him wild it was a few times he had to hold himself back by causing harm to his body.
“Rin you knew this was coming. Don't act surprised I am not leaving you, its war I don't know how long I'll be gone.”
Nodding her head as she cried harder, she ran into his arms wrapping her arms around him. “Rin let go of this Sesshomaru.”
Shaking her head she replied through sniffles, “Will you come back for Rin?” Looking down at her his eyes softened.
“This Sesshomaru will always come back for you Rin.” Placing his arms over her he pulled her into a tighter hug placing a kiss on her forehead he replied, “Rin this Sesshomaru has to go.”
“NO!” As Rin screamed Sesshomaru grabbed her arms securing them at her side he didn't want to go but he had to go the faster he could get the war over the quicker he could come back to her.
Turning around Rin fell to the floor gripping her stomach as if it pained her to breathe. Watching him stride out of the house she let the air carry her whisper to him, “I love you Sesshomaru-sama. Please be safe for this Rin so you could come back to Rin.”
She watched him stop before he had exited the house. She knew he heard her as his gaze had moved towards her face while he walked out the door leading his army with shouts of positions.
Looking out the door she watched him transform into a giant dog right before her eyes. Looking at all the other dogs that seemed to scatter the field she gasped as his blood red eyes meet hers she seen the bow of his head and the soft bark he repeated to her.
Giggling at the cute bark he made she watched him take flight commanding the rest of them with several barks.
If she would have looked a little closer she would have seen the look on all the other dog's faces and how the world seemed to freeze around them. Just capturing them she closed the door as they flew into the air leaving her behind.
“GIRL! Get away from the door. Lord Sesshomaru's gone stop crying like a little baby and get ready for dinner. I swear you human naggers work me on my last nerve.”
Rolling her eyes she skipped up the steps, “Whatever Jaken you're just mad you can't get the women Sesshomaru gets.”
Hearing something crash she turned around watching as Jaken fell over running up the stairs towards her chambers she laughed as Jaken's little stubby legs tried to carry him up the stairs.
Slamming the door she laid on her bed watching as Jaken entered her room. Walking to her bathroom she closed her rice made door before proceeding to take a bath leaving Jaken outside.
Jaken looked at the body behind the screen the body that had made his lord bark out those words. He was still in shock of what his lord had whispered to Rin he couldn't believe he barked out, “I love you Rin.”
7 Years Later
Rin sat in the field of flowers with Sakura beside her. Throughout the seven years of her lord being gone she had grown into that of a beautiful woman. A woman of high court with long black knee length hair, silky cream colored skin, brown eyes with hints of hazel, her face turned sharper and angled out, her chest size began to turn into double D's, her butt was nicely shaped to perfection, and she had long endless legs that seemed to go on forever.
Many had come to the castle to court her but with her lord being gone she wasn't to be given away to anyone without his permission. She missed him so much on days when she couldn't bare to be without him she would crawl into his bed and smell the sheets he had used before he left.
She had become the woman of the house during the past years she would take care of anything and everything that needed to be done. Every night Jaken would tell her what happened to her lord.
The most recent news was that he had a big surprise that would shock everyone when he came home and when he was coming home would be sometime in the week. She had prepped herself and waited for the return of her lord.
Jaken had let her go out to the nearby village to buy a kimono she found the perfect one a silver Kimono with light blue flowers on the sleeves and the bottom. The sleeves were so long they drooped to the floor. Her kimono was set to show most of her cleavage she knew her lord would love it.
Now that she was older at the tender age of 17 she knew her lord wouldn't mind taking her as his mate. Every night she would lay and dream about her lord making her his mate and what it would be like to rein next to him as Lady of Western Lands.
What she didn't know was that her lord's big surprise did involve Lady of Western Lands it just wasn't her. She was in for a shock of her life as she heard the horns sounding off the return of her lord and his army.
Northern Land
Sesshomaru watched from the balcony as he stepped out onto the ledge of his new home. He had conquered Naraku and it wasn't that hard since the man didn't have enough men to take him. He had beheaded Naraku with a quick flick of his wrist.
The only thing that kept him sane every night was Rin she had haunted his dreams every night. It had been 7 years already and he would have to deal with her tantrums for him being late. He had business to attend to such as getting his army set up and washing everything Naraku had touched.
He would be going home this week and he would get to see how lovely his ward had become. The only thing that would prevent him from ever touching her in an intimate way would be….”My love when are we set to leave from this disgusting place?”
Turning around to meet blood red eyes he grabbed Kagura by the waist bringing her to him he gave her a quick and intimate kiss, “Soon Kagura have patience. Don't disrespect this Sesshomaru's new lands.”
“Yes my love. When I get back I will do my best duty to please you as Lady of Western Lands.”
He watched her bow before taking her leave. She was a beautiful demoness and she controlled the wind he had taken a liking to her throughout the years with the hunt for Naraku.
When he had seen her naked by the river he had taken a liking to her it was only a liking nothing else she had a body and she was good in bed. He had to take a mate soon so he choose her and being at war with the North without out his concubines was stressful.
She pleased him any time he wanted and sometimes even when he didn't want to. She was a sexual beast and he loved that about her, his feelings, his love, and his life belonged to one person only and that was Rin.
Looking towards his army he shouted, “Let's move out men.” Gathering Kagura in his arms he flew off the balcony settling them both on Ah Un. Rin wouldn't like the fact that he had indeed taken a mate but at this time it didn't matter to him.
Kagura didn't hold the mark of eternal bond that was meant for Rin but he just needed to think did he want to mate with a human. Could he bring himself to mate with the same creatures that had caused his fathers death, the same creatures that he had despised for so long?
Back at theWestern Lands
While Rin waited patiently beside Jaken and the rest of the staff in the castle she repeated everything she was going to say. She had waited for so long to tell Sesshomaru how she had felt and this time she would get her words out and sum up the courage to tell her lord face to face I love you.
“Rin close your mouth you look like a chicken with its head cut off. I don't know why Lord Sesshomaru has chosen to keep you this long. You humans don't know how to keep your emotions in check.”
Grabbing his staff of two heads she quickly pummeled his head over and over again enjoying the sound of wood hitting an empty skull. Throwing the staff on the bruised Jaken she replied, “That's what you get you green lizard of what ever the hell you are!”
Standing face to face arguing Rin heard the horns go off turning around she noticed past the gates Sesshomaru and the rest of his army had appeared she seen Ah Un carrying Sesshomaru and somebody else she couldn't make out.
Bending low making sure to show off some of her cleavage she awaited the sound of her lord's boots hitting the ground. After a few minutes of stooping low she finally heard the voice she had waited 7 years for, “Rin?”
Looking up she coiled back as if she were struck with a mighty blow. She looked as if she had been slapped in the face; there standing in front of her was not only her lord dressed in black and silver but a woman clinging to his waist while his hand rode lowly on her hips.
A woman that Rin recognized very well she was the wind bitch Kagura. Kagura stood there in her white and red kimono clinging and smiling up at Sesshomaru as if she had just hit the jack pot. Rin agreed with her Sesshomaru was indeed a jack pot anybody who was to have him as their mate was lucky.
Choking on her words she stuttered out, “H….oooo….wwww could you? How could you do this to me? I've waited so long.” Embarrassed by what came out she felt her tears were about to come before she let them out she turned on her heel picking her kimono up running towards her chambers.
She couldn't be out in front of everyone it was hard for everyone to watch her while she had a break down. Rin wouldn't show her lord her weakness she was so heart broken he had gotten a mate without even coming home.
That was probably why it had taken him so long to come back for her. He was to busy screwing that wind bitch. As she ran through the doors she heard Jaken shriek, “You insolent brat how dare you run off like that. Come back and show Sesshomaru-sama some respect.”
Turning around she met Jaken in the eye not breaking contact she let her rage take over her body she murmured low enough, “Screw you Jaken.” Letting her eyes meet Sesshomaru's cold ones she whispered soft enough so only he could hear it, “Screw you too. I hope you burn in hell with your whore.”
Running up the stairs leaving an enraged Sesshomaru she bolted towards her room getting ready to leave she couldn't take it anymore. While Sesshomaru's head followed Rin towards her chambers his eyes grew red as he heard the words she chose to spit at him.
“Big mistake.” Watching Jaken scurry up the stairs behind Rin he let Kagura go only to be pulled back into her embrace. “Kagura un hand me this instant. This Sesshomaru has other important things to take care of.”
“More important than me. Your own mate?” Kagura snarled.
Sesshomaru turned around and growled out, “You were never that important to this Sesshomaru. Now do something useful like lay on your back.”
Hearing her shriek with rage as she stomped off down the hall he swept off after Rin and Jaken coming up to her door he heard loud noises coming from her chambers. Cracking the door open he seen Jaken and Rin bickering in each others faces.
“How dare you disrespect Sesshomaru-sama and his mate to their faces?”
Jaken was knocked in the head by Rin who shouted out, “Shut up Jaken what do you care?”
She felt Jaken's hand caress her shoulder fatherly as he replied, “I do care Rin that's why I wish you would go apologize before Lord Sesshomaru makes you leave.”
“I hate him. I hate him so much!” Stomping on the floor Rin felt like ripping her hair out as Jaken replied, “You insolent girl my lord will kill you. You disrespected him in front of his army and his new mate…..”
Sesshomaru opened the door commanding Jaken, “Jaken leave Rin and me.”
Jaken immediately bowed replying, “Yes my lord.” Wobbling out the door closing it behind him. Sesshomaru encircled Rin with his hands connected behind his back.
“As you know Rin this Sesshomaru is not happy with your disrespect today. You shall be punished for the disrespect you have caused this Sesshomaru.”
Laughing Rin could have spit on him at that moment, “The disrespect I caused you? HA! Do you know how long I have waited for you lord Sesshomaru? I have waited for you for 7 years in those 7 years I have watched you fuck other woman and treat me like dirt! Then you come back with another mate! I was supposed to be your mate; you were supposed to love me and only me!”
Crying she felt herself being slammed into the wall with a snarling red eyed demon looking her dead in the eye crying she felt his claws prick her flesh causing blood to coat his hand.
“You disgraceful whelp! Watch your tongue or I may just rip it out! Did you honestly think this Sesshomaru would marry you, you out of all the people, you a defenseless human?”
Nodding her head Rin whimpered a quiet, “Yes.” Embarrassed she turned her head to the side. Feeling him tighten his grip she winced in pain as her air was cut off. She felt her tears hot on her cheeks she loved him and he had betrayed her it was too good to be true in the first place.
Laughing Sesshomaru cruelly stated, “You truly are a stupid human. This Sesshomaru loves no human. You are confined to your room until this Sesshomaru says you can come out. You will apologize to Kagura for your disrespect, she is your lady and you will submit to her.”
Hauling her hand back she felt the tingle in her hand as it connected with his cheek. To appalled to speak she spit in his face, “Tell your mate to go fuck herself. Tell her I'll send my regards to her from hell!”
Just as soon as she spit the words she felt her world go black. Sesshomaru caught her as she fell into his arms he was to appalled to speak he turned to his side to see who had hit Rin.
Standing there in all her glory was Kagura the hand she had hit Rin with was still suspended in mid air. He carried Rin over to her bed and rested her head gently over the soft pillow propping her legs up he snapped his redden gaze towards Kagura.
In a flash he was in front of Kagura with one swift motion he back handed Kagura with a force so hard it busted her lip. Snarling in her face as she fell to the ground he barked out, “You have no right!! I will lay down the punishment!! Touch Rin again and I will kill you do I make myself clear Kagura?”
Holding her cheek as she looked up towards him nodding her head as she held the already bruising cheek. Grabbing her by the hair he yanked her out of Rin's room seeing Jaken standing there he commanded two words, “Help Rin.”
Yanking Kagura down the hall he placed her in the room with Sakura and Yuri before slamming the door behind him. He would make her sleep here tonight he wanted to visit Rin alone with no interruptions.
Coming down the stairs he ordered two of his guards to keep watch outside of Kagura's room he didn't want her to slip out. Returning to his study he sat in front of the desks reading over the proposals for Rin's hand in marriage.
Looking over them he quickly dismissed them with a wave of his hand. After countless hours of looking over the paperwork he had missed he went into the dining area to have dinner. Sitting in his seat he sat and ate in silence. He glanced occasionally over paperwork he had brought with him.
So many dowry requests were given to him for those who wanted to have Rin's hand in marriage. He wouldn't have it as he finished eating he walked up the stairs and the scent that drifted towards him startled him.
It was the scent of Rin in heat the spicy aroma of arousal he could drown in that scent. Rounding the corner towards her bedroom he opened the door a slow crack the scent of her arousal washed over him like a ton of bricks.
Rin's Point of View
As she woke up from a heated dream of her and Sesshomaru. Her sex was throbbing and she could tell just how wet she was from the moisture building up with every slick feel of thighs rubbing against each other.
Sitting at the edge of the bed she pulled up her night gown revealing her nude and wet womanhood. Slicking her fingers down to her nipple she shyly gave it a small tweak moaning at the feel of it.
Grabbing the now hardened bud between her fingers she moaned and arched her back as she rolled her taut nipple in between her forefinger and thumb. Sliding her hand down her flat stomach she inched her way towards her sex slowly rubbing her clit.
Giving a load moan Rin collapsed against the sheets pulling her legs apart so they could sit upon the edge of her bed. Rubbing her clit she dipped her fingers inside gathering her juices on her finger coating her clit with them.
Rubbing in circles she moaned out as she shoved two fingers inside moving them slowly in and out. She imagined Sesshomaru's face buried deep in between her legs slowly licking her towards a climax, she imagined him pounding into her with his thick hot length.
With each thrust she imagined her fingers worked deeper into her body she almost cried out at the emotion coursing through her body. After a few minutes of working herself towards an orgasm her hand was swatted away.
Snapping her eyes open she tried to push her legs close and cover her lower body up with her night gown but she was stopped by Sesshomaru who bent in front of her womanhood. She watched as he slowly dipped his head smelling her forbidden juices. She moaned when his tongue ran over her clit and nibbled the sensitive bud. Feeling his hand move up her stomach she grabbed it as he raked his claws down her body.
Looking down at her now bloody belly she screamed in pain and pleasure as he thrust his tongue between her legs. Her body rose off the bed as he continued to thrust his tongue in and out of her nether regions.
Groaning as she felt her climax coming she moaned loudly as he continued to apply pressure to her clit she was so close she could practically taste it. Grabbing his hair as he continued to lick her to an orgasm.
Raking her hands through his hair she pulled him closer as she felt him suckling her. She heard him huskily murmur, “Is this what you want?” Whimpering as she roughly bite her clit running his fangs over her slit.
Sesshomaru grabbed her hands with his free hand placing them over her stomach. She screamed out, “SESSHOMARU!” Grabbing his hands tightly she arched her back so hard she thought it might crack as she felt the climax roll through her.
While she came down from her climax she seen through hazy eyes as Sesshomaru dropped his pants and toke of his shirt. Shaking her head as best as she could she whispered, “No.” Rolling away from him she gasped as he hauled her back and the feel of his body gliding against hers she just wanted to run her hands over his shoulders.
Pushing him down she sat on top of him running her hands over his strong and leaned muscle. Gently nipping her way down the column of his throat she met his lips. Giving him a quick peck on the lips she rose only to be pushed down further into his lips.
The kiss turned into that of an urgent one as he devoured her mouth. Sticking her tongue in his mouth she rolled her tongue over his grinding her pelvis into his watching as he groaned.
Breaking the kiss she urgently reached for her night gown pulling it off as Sesshomaru rose off the bed to help her remove it. She moaned as his tongue cruised over her nipples she shrieked as he gently nipped them with his fang.
She arched her back further into him watching as he paid the other equal homage. Pushing his shoulders down she rocked over his erection she was inexperienced but she had seen enough from Sesshomaru and concubines to know what to do next. “Let this Sesshomaru come inside now.”
Every muscle in her body grew tense the only thing separating him from entering was a thin piece of sheet. Shaking her head Rin lifted up trying to move from the bed she couldn't do it.
“Just like this.” She watched as he grabbed the sheet and slowly entered her, it was painful she could feel the stretching of her muscles. Lowering her head as she seated herself on Sesshomaru further.
“Open your eyes.” Opening them she looked into his amber eyes she seen love, admiration, and lust flood through them. Gasping she smiled before pain shot through her system. Screaming as he shoved himself all the way in her, she threw her head back and shed the pent up tears.
As Sesshomaru hugged Rin to him she cried into his shoulder, she felt overstretched and taut. Feeling the pain subside into nothing but a throbbing ache she began to move on top of him feeling the pain that was once there turn into pleasure.
Shivering as she shoved Sesshomaru on bed she moved up and down clumsily at first doing as she had seen his concubines do once before. Gripping her hips Sesshomaru surged deeper inside of her while she slammed on top of him.
Gritting his teeth he felt his control slip as she continued to ride him slowly at first then gaining speed he let his breathe whoosh out of his mouth. Grabbing her he quickly flipped over so that he was on top.
Grabbing her ankles he folded them around his neck before ramming his length into her. As she moaned and gripped his muscles running her nails down his arms as she felt the tightness of him filling her.
Sesshomaru clenched his teeth groaning as her wet heat engulfed him. He could feel everything inside her he had never felt anything like this before it felt as if she were made for him and only him.
Pulling in then slamming in he made sure she would scream his name before the night was over. Moving out of her he slowly retreated only to flip her on all fours; slowly inching is length in her biting his lip as she intently tightened her muscles.
Placing his hands over hers while she gripped the sheets he slammed into her before slowly maneuvering his length upwards. Grabbing her hips he gained a quickened speed as he continued to pound into her his mind set on the orgasm that continued to build up.
Feeling the tightening of her muscles Sesshomaru quickly grabbed onto her hands while they fisted themselves into the sheets. Grunting, while she screamed out, “Sesshomaru I love you!”
Giving a couple of thrusts his seed spilled deep into her body, collapsing on top of her sweat mingled skin he gathered her into a hug before suckling her bottom lip between his teeth.
She began to kiss him with as much urgency as he felt, he let her go placing the silk sheets over their exhausted bodies. Grabbing her to him he pressed her back side into his now soft erection before drifting off into a blissful sleep.
Normal Point of View
Waking up to the sound of Jaken's shrill voice Rin turned over rubbing the now cold spot beside her. Fully waking up she sat up looking at the blank spot beside her, the blank spot that had held Sesshomaru last night.
She couldn't even smell him on her was it all a dream, had she really said I love you? Turning towards Jaken, “Girl get up Sesshomaru wants you dressed and ready for the ceremony!”
“Jaken I haven't even had breakfast yet.” Grabbing the sheets off the bed wrapping her nude body in them he answered, “You stupid girl you slept through the whole day. Right now the guests are arriving. For some reason my lord let you sleep in.”
Snapping her eyes up she blushed as she felt the fluids mingled for last night between her legs. Glancing at the sheets she saw the red blood stain in the middle of the bed nodding her head towards Jaken she replied, “I'll be ready please bring Sakura.”
Hopping into the bath filled basin she presumed to wash herself while Sakura got her prized kimono which was gold with pink roses on the floor length sleeves and a train that pooled around her feet.
Slipping into the kimono while Sakura placed her hair half up and the other half in a bun with pink colored chop sticks to hold it up, leaving her curls to hang and gather around her face. Then they complimented her lips with red lip stick and a cream colored powder.
Standing in front of the mirror looking at the woman in front of her she didn't even recognize her she looked as elegant and dignified as a queen. Slipping into her platforms she slowly scampered with Sakura and Yuri by her side into the ballroom.
Stepping into the lit up room she bowed her head to all the higher up lords before walking to the lord and lady sitting at their thrones. Bowing she settled herself on her knees with her hands in front of her head before gracefully stepping up in one fluid motion.
She met Sesshomaru's eyes before she could pull away she seen the remnants of their night together flash through his eyes. Her breath caught in her throat at the intensity in his eyes she could tell he still remembered the unforgettable night they had.
Walking towards her chair next to Sesshomaru on his left nobody could take that away from her at least. Turning towards her chair she stopped dead in her tracks there sitting by his side was Kagura not only that but in her spot.
Infuriated when she seen Takahomaru sit to the left of Sesshomaru she toke her spot right next to Takahomaru. She knew Takahomaru had a little something for her but she tried as best as she could to avoid making eye contact with him.
While they were eating she couldn't help but to keep looking in Sesshomaru's eyes it was just something about his amber eyes that drew her to him like a fly to light. She could feel Takahomaru's hand creep up her thighs towards her center looking out of the corner of her eyes she watched as Sesshomaru's eyes hardened at Takahomaru.
Giggling she placed her hand over his slipping them up further looking him in his eyes she slowly slide her hand up his thigh squeezing occasionally watching him bite his lip trying to bite back a groan.
They were distracted as soon as Sesshomaru stood up clinking his glasses to the other demons at the table. Grabbing Kagura's hand while he suspended it in air, while she anxiously rose from her set bowing towards him then to the elders at the table.
Giving her hand a light peck he stated, “Ladies and gentlemen, it is about time I toke a mate to help this Sesshomaru rebuild his lands. Now that I have two lands that I need to rule I have to have an heir to take them over so I have taken a mate her name is Kagura. She is the wind witch of the Northern Lands not only does she have beauty but power and grace. You will respect her as you would me, she is my equal now and I expect everyone at this table to pay respects to my future mate. Now lets retire to some sake shall you all join me?”
Takahomaru helped Rin up walking her towards the pads in the middle sitting her down she cuddled closer towards Takahomaru giving Sesshomaru a quick wink. Grabbing Takahomaru she quickly whispered, “Lets take this to the hall shall you company me?”
Watching him nod enthusiastically she grabbed his hand caressing his sweating palm. Taking him into the hallway she quickly ran her hands through his blonde hair and looked into his cool blue eyes. Grasping his hair she brought his lips down to hers as she felt his hands creep up her lower back grasping the silky material between his fingers.
Moaning Rin felt all the pressure of Takahomaru being replaced with air snapping her eyes open she turned to see a now dead Takahomaru face down on the ground with green acid oozing out of his neck.
Before she could scream Sesshomaru covered her mouth with his hand dragging her deep into the castle away from prying eyes. Grabbing her by the neck he backed her into the wall growling in her face, “Just what the hell do you think you were doing Rin? You belong to me and only me!”
Raising her hand up she slapped him square across the face snatching her arm free of his hold, “Don't you treat me like property! You own Kagura the whore not me get your facts straight MY LORD!”
Turning to leave she was snatched yet again and thrown into the wall now Sesshomaru's eyes changed from that of a cold amber to that of a deep crimson red. Snarling he snatched her neck placing his fangs at the nape slowly enclosing his teeth around her pulse.
Fighting against his solid body as he lifted her off the ground still clutching her neck. Whimpering as he let go licking away the droplets of blood that fell from the wound, touching her neck she hissed in pain snatching her hand back.
Feeling the muscles ripple under his Haori she gasped as he pressed his body more firmly against hers, “This is what you wanted wasn't it Rin. To have this Sesshomaru all to yourself.”
Nodding her head she placed a chaste kiss over his lips before trailing her fingers down his arms bringing them up to smooth over his marks causing a loud groan to be heard from him.
She felt his hot breath run over her neck as he ran his tongue over her mark she let out a long strained moan. Untying her kimono she let the material fall to the floor with a swish. Grabbing hold to his shoulders as he lifted her against the wall placing his hands on either side of her hips.
Gasping as his fingers began to make small circles he pressed his cloth covered length to her center already wet and waiting for his entrance. Grabbing hold of her hands he placed them above her head supporting her with the weight of his thigh.
Slowly he grinded his hips roughly into hers on the verge of a shaky groan. Aware of what was about to happen she opened her legs more and lifted her hips just the slightest bit. Just as she thought he would remove his clothes he quickly grabbed her taking flight down the hall.
“DANCE OF BLADES!” As quickly as it happened it was over. Rin turned towards the noise seeing a surprise attack with blades coming from every direction. “Get dressed!” Gathering her garments together she quickly dressed herself in her kimono before huddling herself into the corner.
She watched as Sesshomaru detected the surprise attack from Kagura before sending out his green acidic whip dissipating her head from her body. It truly was a shame she had to end up just like her master dead without a head.
Looking towards him Rin stumbled on her words, “That was your future mate.” Backing up as he crept closer he grabbed her in his arms before backing her into his room, “That bitch was never going to be this Sesshomaru's mate. I just needed her to bare me a full demon heir.”
“But…” Sesshomaru placed his finger over her mouth before placing a kiss on her mouth whispering, “Did you want this Sesshomaru to marry Kagura?”
“Well no I just thought you wanted her more than me.”
“Well this Sesshomaru can't have you thinking that. I'll show you just how much you mean to me even if I have to show you over and over again.”
Grinning from ear to ear as he picked her up and placed her on his bed, “Actually I was thinking maybe I can show you a few things.” She let loose a quick laugh before depositing her clothes into a pile with his.
As Rin mounted on top of him his breath hitched, “I want to please you.” He noticed the glint in her eye, he had seen that same glint when she was little she had intentions, intentions that could please him greatly, she was ready to show him her…..
 
Wicked Intentions…………….Let the games begin.
 
This is indeed a trio logy I have three stories more or less like sequels after this!! This was just a taste I didn't know if many would like it I hope you all do though!! I hope you enjoyed it not many sexual activities in here but trust me when I post my next chapter Rin will be getting buck wild!! She just needed to grab her man first lol!! Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed it don't forget to review I'm not trying to be greedy!!
Please Review!!! Thank you for reading!!
 
Next on Wicked………….
Wicked Temptations- Complete
Wicked Intentions- In progress. Coming March 15!
Wicked Passion- Coming March 25!
 
You Know I Love Ya,
~~~FluffyRinLover~~~