InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Wild Fornication ❯ Wild Fornication ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or any of the supporting characters.

 

Warning: This fanfiction contains adult language and situations. Limes/Lemons.

 

Wild Fornication

Kagome is in math class, barely able to keep her eyes open during the test she is taking. Travelling back and forth between the modern world and the Sengoku Jidai has been getting harder and harder for her as of late. Sometimes she wonders if it's even worth it to continue school, but then pushes those thoughts away and becomes redetermined to go through and finish high school.

The bell rings and Kagome's head snaps upright. 'Dammit. I didn't even finish.' She stands up from her desk and lazily hands her incomplete test papers to the teacher. She walks out of the class room and takes a sharp intake of breath when three girls crowd her out in the hall.

"Kagome! What's wrong?" Ayumi asked.

"Yeah, Kagome, you seem to be down in the dumps again." Yuka responded.

"Is it that two-timing possessive bad-boy again!?" Eri practically yelled.

Kagome inwardly sighed and put on a fake smile. She really wasn't upset with Inuyasha this time. She put her hands up defensively and responded, "no, no, nothing like that. I just didn't have much time to study, is all. I don't think I did too well on the test." She let out an audible breath.

The four friends continue to walk out of the school and down the sidewalk.

"It must be really hard to study for tests while being out of school sick all the time." Ayumi said with a sympathetic smile.

"Uh, yeah. Something like that. hehe." Kagome took a deep breath in and let it out slowly. All she wants to do right now is take a nice hot bath before having to go back to the past tonight.

"Say, Kagome. Why don't we go to Wacdonalds before you head home?" Eri asked.

"Umm.. Sorry guys, I can't tonight. Gotta study extra hard for the next test." She shot them a warm smile and then waved goodbye when they said they understood her situation.

Kagome walked inside and up to her room. She dropped her backpack by her desk, then grabbed her light blue button down silk pajamas from the closet and went into the bathroom. She started the water and got undressed. She sunk into the warm water and closed her eyes.

I guess I could stay just one more night. Inuyasha can't get too upset with me. I really need one last good nights rest in my own bed before sleeping on the hard ground each night.'

When she finished bathing, she got dressed in her pajamas and then went to sit at her desk. She managed to get about an hour of studying done before her brain completely turned to mush. Then she went downstairs to feed Buyo since her family isn't home to do it. Her mother and grandfather are out of town visiting family and Souta is at a friends house while their mom isn't home.

When Kagome finished her mundane tasks, she went back upstairs and plopped onto her back on the bed. Her eyes involuntarily closed and sleep took over mere seconds later.

"Stupid girl." Inuyasha jumped through the window and scowled down at the sleeping miko. "Kagome!"

Kagome woke up with a start and sat up in her bed. She turned to Inuyasha and then looked at her alarm clock. Her eyes widened in shock and then she scowled at the irate hanyou.

"It's three in the morning! What are you doing here!?" She stood up from the bed to face the smug looking man.

"Feh, you were s'posed to be here yesterday. What the fuck are you mad at me for bitch!?"

Kagome growled pretty impressively for a human woman, "I needed just one more good night's rest before sleeping on the ground!"

Inuyasha responded to her growl with a more impressive one of his own. "You're the one who said you love being under the stupid stars!"

She stepped closer to him, her knuckles white from squeezing into fists by her sides. "Ughhhhhh. I need to sleep in a normal bed sometimes, you know!"

"It don't even matter! Either way, you are late. You should have been back so we could keep looking for shards! I told you to be back and you have to listen to me bitch!"

"Inuyasha! Si - fmm." She was cut off mid sentence by Inuyasha's lips connecting with hers. In a normal situation, she would be dancing for joy but at the moment, she is too pissed. She shoved him backwards but he only backed up a couple inches. "What the hell!? You expect to piss me off and insult me and then kiss me!?"

Inuyasha let out a ferrel growl. "Dammit bitch." 'She smells so good. She is so fucking irresistible when she's angry.' He grabbed her by the shoulders and shook her slightly. "You have no fucking reason to be pissed! You were late!"

"You came barging in here in the middle of the god-damned night and expect me to be joyful!? You're so full of shit!"

'She's even more enticing when she curses.' "At least I keep my promises!"

"Inuyasha! Sit boy!"

His face slammed into the floor of her room followed by grumbling and curses. Kagome is still fuming while staring down at the angry hanyou. Once Inuyasha is able to stand back up, he grabs Kagome by the wrists and slams her onto the bed. He straddles her hips and holds her hands above her head. "Bitch."

She scowls up at him. "Get. Off."

"No."

"Inuyasha!"

"You will only 'sit' me! I'm not moving!"

"Grrrr"

"Grrrrrrrr" Inuyasha's growl was much more primal then usual and shut her up real fast, but her glare didn't waver. "Bitch. When you say you'll be back, I expect you to obey."

The fire in her veins flamed up ten-fold. "What!? You expect me to obey you!? I'm not your bitch!"

Inuyasha smirked down at her. "I wouldn't be so sure." He smashed his lips back onto hers and she starts to struggle underneath of him. She bites his bottom lip, causing him to pull back. "Dammit bitch! You bit me!"

"You can't just go kissing people like that! What the hell is wrong with you!? Now, let me up!!" She struggled some more.

He licked his lip and tasted the coppery flavor of his blood. "You fucking bitch." He released her arms in order to flex his claws and swipe her pajama top off. Immediately, the spike of her arousal hit his senses.

"What the fuck are you doing!?" She covered her exposed breasts, not wearing a bra to bed, and glared up at him.

His eyes flashed red for just a moment, "You need to know your place." His lips connected with hers once again, but this time, she kissed him back. She was angry, she was fucking pissed. But gods, she was horny. Kagome pulled the front of his Suikan open and off of his shoulders, throwing it onto the floor by her bed.

Inuyasha shoved his tongue into Kagome's mouth and she faught back by shoving her own tongue into his mouth and fighting for dominance. She then tried to push him off in order to gain control but he was too strong. She smiled inwardly to herself as she thought of a plan. She put her hands to his shoulders and let out a very small shock of her reiki. This caused Inuyasha to jump backwards off of her, giving her the perfect opportunity.

Kagome shoved him the rest of the way onto his back and jumped on top of him. She lowered her face to be only an inch from his. "Know my place!? Why don't you know your place, dog-boy?" She plunged her tongue into his mouth and ran her hands up and down his chest. He growled in response, hating be dominated by his bitch. She felt him about to push her off so she pulled back for just a moment. "Sit boy." His body fell back onto the bed and his eyes flashed red even more. She was too pissed off and horny to even care. "I still have control over you, with just one word." She shoved her tongue back into his mouth and was pleased when his tongue swirled around hers. She felt him start to move again so she pulled back and whispered, "sit."

"Dammit Bitch." His eyes flash more and more each time his bitch dominates him.

"I'm not your bitch! I'm the one dominating you dog-boy!" She continued to plunge into his mouth while feeling along his bare chest. Her arousal spikes even more, making him dizzy with need. His own arousal pokes into her clothed heat, causing her to moan out. 'What the hell am I doing!?' She felt his hardened cock twitch underneath of her and all inhibitions disappeared, 'Fuck it. I don't even care.' Kagome reached her hands down and started to undo the ties to his Hakama. She was so distracted, she didn't realize the spell had warn off until it was too late. Inuyasha flipped them over so he was now on top. He smirked down at her and tore her pajama bottoms off in one swipe of his claws.

"You are my bitch, Ka-go-me."

Kagome scowled up at him. "Fuck you."

"That's the point." He leaned down to lick and suck at her neck while his clawed hands played with both of her breasts. She let out an involuntary moan at his ministrations and threw her head back.

"I'm still pissed at you, you know." There was no real bark to her bite though.

"Keh. Whatever bitch." Just that sentence made her anger come back full force. He smirked, knowing that would happen. Inuyasha left her throat to go down to her perky breasts and pulled one hardened nipple into his hot wet mouth. She squeezed his shoulders with both hands and let out a human growl. He scraped his fangs along her nipple and she immediately moaned out. "You like that, bitch?"

"Shut the hell up!"

But he did it again and smirked at her when she moaned and involuntarily bucked her hips upwards. He lowered his mouth to her stomach and licked around her navel before lowering even more to her virgin heat. He looked up at her face, her eyes closed tight, her cheeks bright red from anger and lust and her chest heaving from excitement. He shoved his nose into her panty covered core and took a deep breath in.

"Gods, you smell good." He grabbed her underwear by the seam and slowly pulled it down her legs, which completely surprised her. She figured he would just rip them off like the rest of her clothes. "I bet you taste even better." He chuckled when her heart rate sped up. She growled at him for laughing but couldn't really speak at the moment. Without further warning, he shoved his tongue into her dripping wet pussy and moaned at the taste of her, causing vibrations that made her go crazy. He licked up towards the hardened nub and flicked that spot with his tongue. She shook with anticipation and he continued to spend extra time in that spot.

Inuyasha continued to lick and suck at that nub while he put a clawed finger at her entrance. Mindful of his claws, he slowly put one finger inside, then two, then three. He started to shove them in and out while licking and sucking her nub. When he knew she was close to release, he completely stopped what he was doing and looked for her reaction.

"Inuyasha!"

He feined ignorance, "What's the matter Ka-go-me?"

"Dammit." She sat up and started to undo his Hakama again. This time, he didn't stop her. She got it loose and he shook it off of the bed. Than she undid his Fundoshi and without even a second thought, she grabbed his large cock in her petite hand and started to jerk. 'Gods he's HUGE!' She moved off the bed so she is sitting on her knees in front of the bed facing him. He scoots to the side so he is directly in front of her face. Kagome licked the pre-cum off of the tip of his cock and then shoved him into her throat. He let out a ferrel sounding grunt mixed with a human moan.

Kagome continued to lick and suck around his head while jerking him with her right hand and squeezing his balls with her left hand. She started to moan, adding vibrations to the base of his dick.

"Gods. I'm gonna -" He was cut off by Kagome abruptly stopping what she was doing. She smirked up at him and his eyes flashed again. "Dammit woman!"

"What's the matter Inuyasha?"

He growled at her and shoved her onto the floor of her room. He flipped her over on her hands and knees and he started to rub himself against her slick opening. "You are my bitch. And I will prove it to you." He shoved his cock inside of her in one swift movement and he immediately smelled the blood from her barrier being broken. He didn't move until her body was less tense. He was still angry, but not heartless.

Once she was relaxed, he started to move in and out slowly, agonizingly slowly. "Tell me you are my bitch, Kagome."

"Grrrr. No!"

Inuyasha put one hand on her waist and the other on her ass cheek and squeezed. He continued to move in and out of her as slow as possible. He was going to make her beg for it.

"For the love of gods! Go faster!"

"Tell me, Kagome." He shoved himself hard and deep, hitting a special place inside that made her moan out in pure extacy and then continued his slow pace.

"Inuyasha.. please."

"You are my bitch. Tell me." He pulled out almost all the way so only the tip was inside and he teased her that way by pushing in and out with just that small part of him.

Kagome felt like screaming, crying, begging. She was pissed and completely at his mercy. Maybe she is his bitch, afterall. "Fine! I'm your fucking bitch! Now ple - aaahhhh!"

Inuyasha cut her off mid-sentance by shoving his cock hard and deep inside of her. This time though, instead of that agonizingly slow pace, he was moving in and out faster and faster. "My little bitch gets rewarded when she listens. Got it?" He is much more Inu-youkai than human at the moment. His eyes are still golden but with a light red around the edges.

"Y-yes!" The feel of him inside of her is like nothing she has ever felt before. Her arousal is higher than ever and she came to realize, she really likes being at his mercy. If that meant being his bitch, she could get used to that. "Inu.. Harder!"

He complied and shoved his cock so hard that tears started to form in her eyes, not from pain but from pure enjoyment. He could smell the salt of her tears but knew she was enjoying herself so he didn't stop what he was doing.

"F-Faster!"

Inuyasha went almost as fast as he can, not wanting to hurt the human woman with his youkai speed. All that can be heard is the sounds of their bodies smashing together and the moans and grunts from them both as Inuyasha fucks his bitch hard and fast. He could start to feel his woman get tighter and tighter around him and knew she was about to cum. His human side begged him to see her face while she did. He reluctantly pulled out of her and flipped her over on her back.

"Gods fucking dammit, Inuyasha!!"

Inuyasha held her arms above her head and shoved his cock back into her hot wet core, watching her eyes roll back as he did so. "My god-dammed human side wanted to see you when you came for me."

She moaned and stuttered out something but he couldn't quite hear what it was. No matter, he continued fucking his bitch hard and fast.

"K-kiss me."

He immediately complied and smashed his lips onto hers without losing his rhythm. He could feel her arms struggling from under his hands so he let them go and felt her wrap her arms around his back.

Kagome felt along his muscles and his back and loved everything about it. She wrapped her legs around his waist for him to get even deeper than before and the slight change caused them both to moan out in pleasure. His tongue plagued her mouth and he felt when her own tongue licked across his fangs which caused her to shudder from pleasure. Kagome reached her hands up and found his ears and started to rub. This slight change made his body move on its own accord, making him go even faster and harder than before.

Inuyasha felt her walls start to tighten around him again and this time he had no intention on stopping her. He could feel his own release working its way up to the surface at the same time. He pulled his lips away from her to look at her face. Her eyes are closed tight and her face is flushed. She was absolutely beautiful.

"Open your eyes, bitch."

She did as she was told and almost stopped breathing when she looked into his golden gaze. She could see the slight red tint around the edges but she could only focus on the intensity of his stare. He was so god-damned sexy. Just looking into his eyes like that caused her to fall over the edge of pure extacy. She let go of his ears and braced her hands on his shoulders as she started to ride out the best fucking high of her life.

"Inuyassshhaaaaaaaa!" She couldn't help her eyes rolling back at the intensity of her orgasm.

"Kagome. Ahhhhh!" He came deep inside of her only seconds after her orgasm reached its peak.

Both of them are still riding out their orgasm as he slows down his pace. Kagome opens her eyes to look back into his and it only makes her orgasm last even longer.

"Oh my gods. aahhhhh, Inu!"

"Keep cumming for me bitch." He continued to pump in and out of her as he emptied his balls more and more.

Finally, after what felt like forever, Kagome came down fully and her arms fell to her sides and her eyes closed in exhaustion. Her chest is heaving and her heart is racing. Inuyasha collapsed to the side of her, not wanting to hurt her. He slipped out and pulled her into his chest while he wrapped his arm around her stomach.

He thought she had fallen asleep, his own senses are dulled from the exertion so he couldn't tell that she was still awake. He whispered into her ear, "I love you, Kagome."

Her eyes shot open and she turned to see his surprised face. "Wh-what?"

"Uh.. I.. I mean.."

"Inuyasha. Don't take it back. Just, tell me what you said."

"I.. " He couldn't do it knowing she could hear him.

"I love you too, Inuyasha."

His eyes widened in shock and than he smashed his lips to hers. She rolled herself over completely so that she was facing him, and wrapped her arms around his body. When they finally pulled back for air, she rested her forehead to his.

"You love me?"

"Y-yes. I've been wanting to ask you.. something.. but I figured we should wait until after Naraku is defeated."

"What did you want to ask me?"

"If.. um.. you'llbemymate." He said that last part really fast, but she caught it anyway.

"You want me to be your mate?" She learned about mating customs from Sango but she still doesn't know everything there is to know.

He looked away from her chocolate eyes and nodded his head to say yes. She turned his face to look back at her with tears in her eyes. "Of course I want to be your mate, baka!" She leaned in and kissed him slow and sensual. She reached up and lightly stroked his ear, causing him to let out a light vibration, almost like a pur. She giggled lightly causing him to growl.

He pulled away and glared at her. "What the hell you laughin' at bitch?"

Inuyasha calling her bitch had a different effect on her then it did earlier that night. Instead of anger, her body reacted with need. And his canane sense of smell knew exactly what happened. She didn't get a chance to answer him before she was flat on her back with Inuyasha hovering over her.

"So, you like being my little bitch now, huh?"

"I.. uh.."

He smirked down at her and leaned in to lick and kiss at her neck, right where his mark will go. Between licks he said, "do you want to complete the mating now? or are you too sore?"

"Umm.. Wh-what exactly do we need t-to do?"

He looked back into her eyes and explained. "Towards the end of our coupling, I will bite you here." He scraped his claw lightly on the spot between her neck and shoulder, causing her to shiver. "That will bind you as my mate and no other youkai will be able to touch you, ever. If you want to... you can bite me in the same spot and then your lifeline will be equal to mine. We'll live together for hundreds and hundreds of years and our souls will be bound, so even after death, we will be together."

She couldn't help the tears that came. She never knew that she could live his life span. That is the best gift she could ever have been given. She wrapped her arms around his neck and cried into his chest.

"K-Kagome. A-are you okay? Please don't cry."

"Baka. I'm just so happy. Of course I'll want to live your life span! I want to be with you forever but.."

Her happiness immediately dulled and he could tell. He moved her away to look into her eyes. "What's wrong?"

"Wh-what about..."

He knew that look and the way she started talking all too well. "Kikyo?" She nodded her response and looked away from him. He turned her face back to look into her eyes and he smiled. "I stopped loving Kikyo a long time ago. When I started to fall in love with you, I knew I wasn't going to hell with her. I want to be with you, not her. Okay?"

She nodded her head and hugged him tight again. "I love you so much, Inuyasha."

"I love you too... If you aren't ready to become mates yet, it's okay. We can -" He was cut off by her pulling him to her lips by the back of the neck.

After a moment, she pulled away. "Baka. Make me your mate, now." It left no room for argument, his cock immediately came to life and poked her in the stomach. He started to turn her over but she stopped him. "I want to see your face, please." He nodded his understanding. He picked her up and then moved her to the bed since they were still on the floor. He layed her down comfortably and then crawled above her.

Inuyasha kissed her, much different than before. Before it was filled with lust and anger, now it was filled with love and understanding. His lips moved on hers slowly and sensually. He felt along her body with his clawed hands, accidentally scraping her softly with a claw but it only made her arousal spike. He took that as good advice and this time did it on purpose. He lightly scraped his claws along her hip and then towards her breasts. She moaned into his mouth and arched her back into him with each stroke of his claws.

Inuyasha grabbed her breasts with both hands and squeezed. Kagome wrapped her legs around his waist in order to try and get him inside. He reached down with one hand and rubbed her lightly to get her ready. He found that she was already soaked and more then ready for him. He grabbed his hardened cock and started to slowly ease his way inside.

Once he was sheathed fully inside of her, he pulled away from her lips to look into her big brown eyes. He moved a strand of her hair from her face and kissed her on the forehead. He saw the love in her eyes and he couldn't believe he never noticed it before. He started to move in and out of her slowly but not agonizingly slow like before.

Kagome reached up and played with one of his ears while her other hand was rested on his cheek. He instictually leaned into her hand while still staring into her eyes. She smiled up and him and he smiled at her. A real happy and content smile.

"Gods, you're beautiful."

Her smile only grew wider and she responded, "so are you." She pulled him towards her by the neck and met his lips half way. She lightly licked his bottom lip and he opened his mouth to let her in. She explored his mouth slowly. She put each and every detail to memory. His tongue, his teeth, his fangs. She licked everywhere she could reach and then he did the same to her.

Continuing at a nice and even pace, he started to lick and suck her neck where he planned to leave his mark. Kagome wrapped her legs around him again so he could reach even deeper and this movement caused them both to moan out and start to feel that warm knot at the pit of their stomach.

Inuyasha could feel her walls start to tighten around him indicating the start of another orgasm so he sped up ever so slightly to help her along. She moaned out his name and turned her neck to the side, giving him better access. Her walls clenched him tighter and tighter and her moans increased in volume. As she hit her peak and screamed his name, he bit down hard, leaving his mark. He started to lick up the blood from her throat and then pulled away. He used a claw to cut open a spot on his own neck and then leaned towards her. He immediately busted inside of her as her teeth clenched down on the spot between his neck and shoulder, leaving her own mark. She followed his example and licked up the remaining blood before pulling away and looking into his eyes.

They watched as a glow of red and pink met each other and swirled around in unison around their bodies. Then it dissipated and they both felt an immense warmth in their blood. Inuyasha's youki now flowed in Kagome's veins and Kagome's reiki flowed in his. He is still hanyou and she is still human, but they are both stronger then ever before.

Inuyasha pulled out of her and layed down next to her, wrapping his arms around her. Kagome wrappes her own arms around him and leaned her head on his chest. She looked over at the clock and realized it was seven on the morning. 'wow.' That was her last thought before drifting off to sleep.

Inuyasha and Kagome were both passed out cold when someone opened the door faster then either of them could have detected. Kagome and Inuyasha jumped up into a seated position and their eyes widened. Kagome immediately grabbed the blanket and covered her body with it.

"Souta! Get out!"

"Am I gonna be an uncle!? Awesome! I'm gonna tell mama!" Then he ran out of the room.

"Get back here you little brat!" Kagome jumped out of bed and threw on a new pair of pajamas before chasing after her little brother. Inuyasha got up and put his firerat back on before slowly following behind, scared about Kagome's family's reaction. He watched the scene from behind the wall by the steps.

"Mama! I'm gonna be an uncle!" Souta yelled while running into the kitchen. Their mother and grandfather stopped what they were doing and stared at a bright red Kagome who just walked into the kitchen.

"That's not true!"

"Than why were you in bed with Inuyasha?"

"Nothing happened!"

"You were naked, nee-chan."

"Grrrrr. I'm gonna kill you!" Kagome started to chase her brother around the kitchen and then tripped over the cat. She jumped back up and saw her mother right in front of her.

"Kagome, dear. Why don't you and Inuyasha come have a seat with us."

Kagome nodded her head and looked to where Inuyasha was hiding. He creeped towards the kitchen and sat next to Kagome quietly. He couldn't look her mother and grandfather in the eyes.

Mrs. Higurashi didn't say anything while she started to make some tea. Her grandfather was sitting at the table staring daggers at the hanyou at the table and Souta was sitting awfully close to his hero with a large smile plastered to his face.

Mrs. Higurashi sat across from the couple and handed everyone a mug of tea before speaking. "So, is what your brother said, true? Were you with Inuyasha like he said?"

"Uh... Y-yes mama."

Gramps started to pull out a sutra to throw at the poor hanyou when Mrs. Higurashi took it from him and scolded him. He crossed his arms and pouted like a child. "My granddaughter, fornicating with demons!"

"Gramps! It's not like that!"

"Feh, I'm a hanyou. And we are mates. Married by youkai law."

Kagome glared at him. Of course she was going to tell them, but not exactly like that. Her grandfather, being the shrine man that he is knows about youkai mating and what it means.

"Mates!? You mated with this demon!?"

"Gramps! I love him!"

Mrs. Higurashi put her hand up to get them to stop talking and then spoke up, "So, this is like marriage?"

Kagome spoke up, "Yes mama. Except there is no such thing as divorce. We are going to be together forever and.. I.. uh.. have his life span now."

"I see. And you love my daughter?" She looked towards the flustered hanyou.

"Y-yes."

"Than I am very happy for you both. I always knew you would end up together, you know."

They both showed their surprise and then Kagome turned to her grandfather when she heard him start to speak. "If you both get married in the human fasion, then I will be more than happy to welcome this young man to the family. I will also be honored to be the one to officiate."

Kagome turned towards Inuyasha and he grabbed her hand to reassure her. "If that is what Kagome wants, then I will marry her like a human does." Kagome smiled wide and squeezed his hand in return.

"Then it's settled. Welcome to the family, young man." Gramps reached his hand out and Inuyasha shook it in return. Then the old man left the room to tend to his daily duties.

"This is awesome, nee-chan! I got a big dog brother afterall! How did this happen? When did this happen? Who said 'I love you' first?" The questions kept on coming and Mrs. Higurashi decided to come to their rescue.

"Souta, dear.They do have to get back soon. Don't you dear?"

"Yes mama. Thank you."

Mrs. Higurashi smiled at them and then started to make breakfast for the happy couple. Kagome and Inuyasha went upstairs to get packed and ready to go and by the time they came back down, breakfast was ready. Inuyasha had three bowls of ramen and Kagome had eggs and rice.

They finally left the house at around noon and jumped into the well, hand in hand. When they came up at the other side, Inuyasha wrapped his arms around Kagome and kissed her sensually before grabbing her and jumping out of the well. They were immediately met with a big ball of orange flying towards Kagome. Inuyasha caught the little kitsune by the tail before he made contact with his mate.

"Hey! What gives!?"

At this moment, the others in their group made their appearance.

"You could have hurt her!"

"You never cared before!"

"Shut up you little runt."

"Inuyasha. It's okay." Kagome put a reassuring hand to his shoulder.

"Feh." He plopped the kitsune on his butt and Shippo happily jumped into Kagome's arms.

"Kagome! Why are you a day late?" He sniffed her and his eyes widened. "You and Inuyasha mated!"

Everyone's eyes widened in shock. Kagome muttered, "Well this is not how I saw everyone finding out."

Inuyasha figured there was no reason to hide it and if he showed embarrasment then he would get teased extra hard by the monk. So instead, he put an arm around Kagome's waist and nuzzled into her neck. "Feh, what of it?"

Miroku had a large grin on his face. He walked up to Inuyasha, put a hand on his shoulder and said, "Well, congratulations. I didn't think you had it in you."

Sango finally got out of her daze and looked at Kagome, "yes. congratulations to you both."

"So, Inuyasha. How was it finally feeling the touch of a woman?"

Inuyasha growled deep in his throat but Sango beat him to it, the red hand print on the monks face is proof of that.

"Hey! It was a reasonable question!" Then he looked towards the blushing Kagome and continued. "What about you, lady Kagome? Was Inuyasha rough, or gentle or alittle bit of both?" This time Inuyasha beat Sango to it and punched the monk in the head causing him to fall to the ground.

Kagome covered her crimson face in her hands and then burried her face into Inuyasha's chest. Miroku stood back up and laughed. "Hey, I'm only joking.. sort of.. Anyway.. My dear Sango. Since those two finally had some fun, why don't we?" He waggled his eyebrows at her and then squeezed her butt in his cursed hand. He was met immediately with a slap to the face.

"Some things never change." Shippo said. Everyone shook their heads in agreement while Miroku rubbed the red handprint on his face with a dumb grin while he followed everyone back to the village.

Kagome whispered to Inuyasha so only those with youkai hearing would understand, "I love you, Inuyasha." Shippo smiled so wide at those words.

Inuyasha leaned towards Kagome's ear and whispered, "I love you too.. bitch." Kagome immediately flushed red and continued the walk in silence. Shippo just shook his head in amusement. Finally, he had a family again.

-

A/N: I hope you liked it! Please leave a review to let me know what you think! Thanks for reading!