InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Will You Be My Mate? ❯ Will You Be My Mate? ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or any of the supporting characters.

 

Will You Be My Mate?

One Shot

Kagome wakes up to the sound of her alarm clock. She reaches over to turn the annoying thing off but before she gets a chance to, she hears a smash and then the sound ceased to exist.

 

She opens her eyes and looks over to the nightstand where the clock sits. It's not there. 'What?' When realization hit her, her face turned red in anger. "Inuyasha!"

 

She throws the blanket and sheet off of her body and jumps up from the bed. She sees Inuyasha looking out the window, probably where he threw her alarm clock after smashing it, she mused.

 

Kagome stomped up behind him and agrily stared daggers at the back of his head. "Inuyasha. Stop breaking my alarm clocks! This will be the third one. I am -"

 

She stops mid sentence when Inuyasha turns around. He stares deep into her eyes with a knew determination obviously spread along his features. Not only that, but she was looking into the eyes of a yokai.. not a hanyou.

 

"Inu..yasha?" She backed up slightly. "Wh-what happened?"

 

Inuyasha grabbed her wrist to keep her from going too far away from him. Kagome nervously looked into his crimson eyes with light blue irisis in the center. She takes in his other features that include the purple markings on his face, similar to his older brothers'. She looks down at the clawed hand around her wrist and sees how much longer his claws are then normal. She looks back up to his face and sees his fangs are elongated to the point where he can't fully close his lips around them.

 

She takes a deep breath in and gulps before speaking up again. "Inu - "

 

She is cut off by Inuyasha's lips smashing onto hers. Her eyes are wide in shock and she is unable to react for several seconds. Until finally, reality grew farther and farther from her mind and her eyes fluttered shut.

 

Inuyasha growled lightly in his chest at his mates approval. He lets her wrist go and wraps his arms around her waist and behind her instead. Kagome responds by wrapping her own arms around his neck and then leaning closer into his lips.

 

Inuyasha slowly moved Kagome to walk backwards until she had her back up against the bed. He leaned forward to have her lay down with him on top of her, stradding her hips with his legs, his obvious erection poking into her awaiting heat. Their lips never parted during this maneuver..

 

..Until reality started to force its way back into Kagome's mind. 'Inu..yasha.. Wait.. What? What is he doing?' Kagome put her hands to Inuyasha's chest and lightly pushed him forward.

 

Inuyasha felt Kagome nudge him so he pulled his lips from hers and let out a little whine at the loss of contact.

 

Kagome's entire body is flushed with embarrassment.. but also arousal, which Inuyasha can easily smell all over her.

 

"Wh-what are you doing Inuyasha? What h-happened to you?"

 

Inuyasha smirked down at his mate and replied, "I realized something today.. Well, I've known for a while, but I was too afraid and stupid to admit it. I want you to be my mate, Kagome. I want to be with you forever."

 

Kagome's eyes widened and tears sprung to her as she took in each and every word he was saying. Then something worrisome tugged at her heart. She loves Inuyasha and wants nothing more then to be with him.. but not if he doesn't actually want this. How can she be sure if he wants this if he is in his yokai form? She needs to hear this from her Inuyasha, her hanyou.

 

"Inuyasha.. A-are you sure? I mean.. you aren't yourself right now."

 

She went wide eyed in shock once more at his response. He didn't kiss her or just try to reassure her with empty words. He showed her.

 

Inuyasha smirked down at his mate before showing her. His eyes faded slowly from crimson back to the beautiful and sexy amber that Kagome fell in love with. He lifted his claws as they got shorter and she watched as his fangs retreated back into his mouth. His demeanor didn't change, but the look that was filled with mostly lust.. was now filled with love and hope. Hope that she will accept him and want to be with him. And love directed only for her.

 

"Inu..yasha.."

 

"Kagome.." He looked down at her, still on top of her and legs around her waist. "Kagome.. My yokai came out because I finally chose to tell you how I feel. I let it.. I welcomed it.. because I knew I would never hurt you. And I also had complete control. If you say yes to me, I will change back so we can complete the mating ritual and then afterwards, I will be the stupid hanyou that you know. I love you and I want to be with you. So, I'm going to ask you again.. Will you be my mate?"

 

Kagome's head is swimming. Her body is reacting to his and her tears are starting to escape. How could she say no to that? This is everything she has ever wanted.. and more. And to think, she was about to 'sit' him out of her window for breaking another alarm clock. She snickered inwardly but smiled outwardly. The truth is, there was never a chance for her to say no. It didn't even cross her mind. She just wanted to be sure that Inuyasha was trully Inuyasha when he asked her. She reached up and cupped his cheek before responding.

 

"Of course I'll be your mate, Inuyasha. I love you so much."

 

At the sound of her submission, his eyes turned to the shade of blood, his claws and fangs grew longer and the purple markings were back on his cheeks. He smirked at his mate as he flexed his claws. He was satisfied when she didn't give off any scent of fear, just slight confusion. In one swipe of his claws, her pajamas were in pieces along her bed. With two more swipes, her underwear and bra were gone too.

 

Kagome was surprised when it happened but she wasn't mad like she expected herself to be. She felt the heat form in the lower end of her stomach as he swiped her clothes off and looked down at her hungrily.

 

Inuyasha stood up from her bed to quickly discard his own clothes and then jumped back onto his mate. His lips immediately finding hers and his tongue teasing her mouth until she opens up and allows him access.

 

She moans eagerly, feeling his tongue invade her warm cavern. Her tongue is dancing around with his until she hears his dominating growl and she allows him to take control.

 

Inuyasha licks around her entire mouth, feeling her teeth and her gums and twirling his tongue around her own. He sucks her tongue lightly, invoking more sensual moans from his mate.

 

He pulls away and immediately Kagome felt sadness at the warmth of his lips vanishing. Then she felt his mouth attacking her throat and shoulder. Kissing, licking, nipping and lightly biting. She can't hold in any of her moans and to be honest, she doesn't want to. All feeling and worries about anyone hearing her vanished when Inuyasha invoked this much lust within her.

 

Inuyasha lightly stroked her stomach with his claws, causing her entire body to shiver under his caress. He lightly scraped her body upwards, until he found her soft perked up mounds. He grabbed her right breast and squeezed tenderly, then he lifted his other hand and squeezed her left while still paying full attention to her right.

 

Kagome continued to moan to each and every touch of his fingers and mouth. Inuyasha pulled back from her neck and payed more of his attention to her lips once again. He kissed her tenderly, smirking against her as he feels her start to move her hips from underneath him.

 

Inuyasha pulls away to look into her chocolate orbs. "Eager, mate? You want me?"

 

Feeling overly confident, Kagome responds with no hesitation. "Yes! I want you. I need you. Please, Inuyasha. Make me yours."

 

Inuyasha chuckled down at her as he positioned himself against her heat. He smashed his lips back onto hers as he slowly pushed himself into her virgin crevis. He could feel how wet she is as he easily pushes as far in as he can go.

 

Kagome slightly jumped as he entered her but mainly in surprise. It didn't hurt like she thought it would. It took a moment for her to get used to his length and being stretched though. Inuyasha pulled away from her lips to look back into her eyes. He agonizingly waited for her to allow him to continue. She could see it on his face, even through the bright red gaze.

 

When she finally felt ready, she started to move her hips. Inuyasha immediately started to move in time with her. They are perfectly synchronized with each other as they are slowly moving back and forth.

 

Inuyasha starts to lick and nip at her neck once again and his ears swivel to her as she moans out his name. He growled in acceptance.

 

"Kagome.. mate.. say my name."

 

"Inu..yasha.." Kagome could barely speak above a whisper.

 

Inuyasha nips her neck a little harder as he starts to speed up his thrusts. He moans against her throat before speaking again. "Say it louder, mate. I want to make you screem." He continued to suck and lick at her neck, speeding up even more at the sound of her trembling voice.

 

"Inuyasha.. Inuyasha! Inu.. Inu.. INUYASHAAAA!!!"

 

Her walls started to tighten around his cock which caused him to fall over the edge with her. He bites down on her neck as hard as he needs to in order to leave his mark.

 

A few seconds later he looked back into her eyes as he starts to empty himself into her awaiting womb. "K-Kagome.."

 

She looks up to see his amber gaze looking deep within her soul and when he moans her name, she knows he is cumming inside of her. She doesn't even care that she is still in highschool. Her and Inuyasha will be together forever, so she welcomed her future with him.

 

After he finished, he smiled down at his mate and leaned in for another sweet kiss. She welcomed him easily, as she will be doing for the rest of her life.

 

Then she hears her alarm clock going off again. He pulls away from her lips to look confusedly down at her. She gave him the same confused look.

 

"Didn't you break the alarm clock, Inuyasha?"

 

"Uh.. Yeah."

 

"Then what -"

 

Her eyes shot open and she jumped up to a sitting position in her bed. She reached to the right to turn the stupid alarm off but saw that it wasn't there.

 

'déjà vu.' She thought to herself.

 

She looked to her desk and saw Inuyasha with the alarm clock in his hand, trying to turn the damn thing off without smashing it. 'Guess he learned his lesson.' Then her entire body flushed.

 

'Did.. Did I moan in my sleep? How long has he been here?'

 

Kagome stood up from her bed and slowly walked towards the irritated hanyou.

 

"Inu..yasha.."

 

He turned around and shoved the beeping thing in her face. "Turn this fucking thing OFF already!"

 

Kagome sighed and then took it from him, turned it off and placed it back on her nightstand. 'Same old Inuyasha..'

 

Inuyasha took a wearily step forward when something intoxicating entered his senses. Kagome turned back around to Inuyasha directly in front of her. She watched with wide eyes as he leaned in and sniffed her neck.

 

She nervously pushed him back by his chest and stuttered out, "Wh-what are you d-doing?"

 

Inuyasha immediately knew what the scent was. Kagome was asleep and she had mumbled his name a few times. He figured she was dreaming of slamming his face into the ground like she has done before while asleep. But when he got close and actually took in the scent.. It couldn't be mistaked. She smelled aroused. He hadn't noticed it before because of how focused he was with the stupid alarm going off. But now.. now it was obvious. She was having.. dirty dreams.. about him.

 

He stepped back and his face turned red. He looked away from her and decided not to say anything about this.. for now. "Feh. Let's just go, already. You're late. As usual." He emphasized that last part just to irritate her..

 

..And it worked. "Uughhhh. SIT!" His face slammed into her bedroom floor and she angrily stomped away to get her clothes out of her closet and the rest of the stuff packed up in her big yellow bag.

-

When they made it into the other side of the well in the Feudal Era, Inuyasha jumped out with his arm around Kagome's waist. He let her down and backed away from her, still smellimg her arousal. It seems to get stronger every time he touched her.. Which is causing his own arousal to spike.

 

"Kagoommeeee!" The little kitsune yelled before launching himself into the miko's arms.

 

Kagome hugged him tight, "Shippo! I missed you."

 

"I missed you too, Kagome!"

 

Sango and Miroku walked up right after that and just made it in time to hear Shippo ask a question.

 

"Why do you smell funny, Kagome?"

 

Kagome looked down at him, confused. "What do you mean? I used the same soap as usual." She smelled her own arm for extra measure.

 

Inuyasha was frozen still and blushing like crazy. Then Shippo leaned towards the hanyou and spoke up to him also, "you kinda smell funny too, Inuyasha."

 

Inuyasha immediately punched the kit in the head, causing Shippo to fall out of Kagome's arms land on his butt on the hard ground. Shippo held his head with his little hands and started to cry softly.

 

"Inuyasha!" Kagome yelled.

 

"Feh.. He doesn't even know how to use that stupid nose of his. Nothing smells different."

 

"Are you sure, Inuyasha? Our little yokai seems to know what he's talking about." Miroku paused to watch as Kirara ran up to the two blushing idiots and started sniffing them too. "And Kirara seems to think something is off too." He stopped again to smirk at his friends. "So.. did you two finally - "

 

"NO!" Kagome and Inuyasha yelled at the same time. Sango slapped the houshi for being his normal lecherous self.

 

"Whatever you say.." Miroku smiled and turned to go back to the village. Everyone else following behind.

 

Kagome is blushing so hard, she feels like she is getting a fever. 'Oh god. Oh god. They BOTH could smell it! But.. He said Inuyasha smelled like it too.. Does that mean..' She glanced behind her at Inuyasha who was staring at the ground and also blushing. She turns back to face forward and took a deep breath in. 'It's probably nothing..'

 

'Stupid woman.. Stupid Shippo..' Inuyasha looked back up to stare at the miko walking in front of him.. and then he smiled. 'Maybe after Naraku is dead.. I'll finally ask Kagome to be my mate..' 

 

Then without anyone realizing, Inuyasha's eyes flashed red.. but only for a second.

-

A/N: I hope you liked it! Sorry about it only being a dream! But I haven't written one like this before, so I wanted to try something different. Please review!