InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Will You Save Me? ❯ Save Me ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own InuYasha, or any of these songs. InuYasha was created by Rumiko Takahashi and the songs by a friend of mine. They have no titles.
 
Italics are lyrics
-- -- --
 
Will you save me?
My heart is torn
By the devils claws
Pierce my hands with his horns
 
She sat there, chained to the wall, begging for her life. Naraku had captured her hours ago, and InuYasha still hadn't shown up. `He's with Kikyou.' She thought bitterly, turning her attention back to her captor. He was slowly piercing her hands with a sword, with enough force to draw blood, but not enough to send the blade through her hand. He was torturing her.
 
I can't breathe
Lend me your lungs
Lend me your soul
I need you now
My body is whole
 
Tears were streaming down her face when Kagura brought in the body. It was a mass of silver and red, the exact colors of InuYasha's hair and fire rat robe. She needed him now, more than she ever had before. And he couldn't come.
 
She couldn't breathe from sorrow. Her wounds forgotten, she strained against the chains, trying to reach her hanyou. Knocking the sword and Naraku away, she continued to struggle, needing to reach him before he faded.
 
I can't see
I can't feel
Your face is burned into my memory
It keeps me sane
In this fucking complicated state
I will destroy all mankind
 
When his body began to fade like all demons do, she pretended not to see. Her head was bowed, and her body limp. She couldn't believe her eyes. Her hanyou, the one who had beaten so many demons to save her, was gone. She couldn't feel Naraku continue to poke the sword into her, or even hear his evil laugh. All she could concentrate on was him. Committing his face to memory, even though she had done it long ago.
 
She would break free from this prison, and bring his body to Kaede. She would know what to do. With a growl that made her sound like the hanyou she missed, she strained against her chains once more. This time they broke, sending her sprawling to the ground. Her bow was by her face, and she grabbed it eagerly, ready to send Naraku on a one way trip.
 
Black fire engulfs my soul
Which is yours in mine
We are both corrupt
The devil has us
His hands are cold and divine
 
Before she could even pick up her arrow from where it lay, heat was spreading through her body. She glanced down at her stomach, and blood was pouring out of a hole the size of a quarter. She couldn't survive, and she didn't care in the least. Naraku had done what he needed to do; kill the miko and the hanyou. Now he had the complete Shikon Jewel, and he was invincible. But Kagome didn't care. She was already gone.
 
I can save us from this place
My wings have grown
I can fly us to the promise land
I cherish your face
We will survive
 
“Inu… Yasha?” she asked, eyes opening a crack.
“I'm here.” A voice whispered from beside her. She was scooped into some arms, and then she was up in the air. Flying away from her life, and away from pain. She would survive… with the one she loved.
-- -- --
Author's Notes: My first songfic =) More will be added in the next few chapters, so be ready. There won't be any more disclaimers; I've already said it once. Nothing will change in the next few songs.