InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Winds of Change ❯ The Sighting ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer- This story is not mine!

The Sighting-
Kagome breathed a sigh of relief as she climbed up out of the old well. She looked around expecting to see Inuyasha screaming his head off because she was a day late. It surprised her when she didn 't see him.
(Kagome 's pov.)
Oh, well, there must be a reason he didn't come and get me. She pulled her yellow book bag onto her back and headed towards the village. Kagome turned as she felt two familiar auras in the east. She recognized them as Inuyasha's and Kikyo's. 'What 's he doing?' she thought. She put down her bag and walked east looking for Inuyasha. Finally she came upon a scene she had hoped she would never see again. Kikyo's eyes connected with her own. She turned to Inuyasha and asked, "And what of my reincarnation. Do you still care more for her than for me?" Inuyasha shook his head. "She means nothing to me Kikyo." Kagome could already feel the tears running down her face. 'How dare you Inuyasha. You could have a least said that I was a Jewel detector or a friend, but nothing. I would never have denied our friendship to anyone.' She thought. She turned away from the sight and ran. She was hardly aware of coming back to the path, picking up her bag, and running west. All she cared about was getting as far away from here as was possible.