InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Winter Hearts ❯ Winter Garden Love ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
*Disclaimer: Not mine!!!*

A/N: Hey look is that a lemon? No.. it couldn’t be… could it?? I believe it is folks… you have been warned.




When Kagome was completely awake Sesshoumaru was already dressed and ready to go. She was still a little unnerved by her dream with Inuyasha. ‘What is going on with him? What did he mean?’

“I will return shortly. Jaken will bring you breakfast and another warmer kimono, we will go out into the garden when I return.” Sesshoumaru stated before walking over to Kagome to kiss her.

Kagome withdrew slightly from his mouth, but remembered she had agreed to comply with his wishes of kissing. It wasn’t so bad after all, but she could only remember how Inuyasha looked when he accused her of wanting his brother’s mouth upon hers.

“Do you deny me after what you agreed to last night wench?” Sesshoumaru questioned.

“No. I was just not expecting it Sesshoumaru-sama.” She leaned up slightly to give him a chaste kiss.

Sesshoumaru sighed a little to himself before leaving her alone. He needed to find KuroShi quickly and ask what he could do to prevent Inuyasha from visiting Kagome’s dreams. Already she was withdrawing after what had happened and he did not like it one bit.



**********

Arriving at KuroShi’s hut, the old youkai was awaiting his lord. Sesshoumaru was curious to how KuroShi knew he would be arriving.

“You need a way to completely be in control of the bearer’s dream Sesshoumaru-sama?” KuroShi asked simply.

“Yes, KuroShi. Make me another piece of bondage that allows such control.” Sesshoumaru ground out annoyed.

“Ahh, but Lord Sesshoumaru, there is only so much, I, KuroShi can provide. In order for you to be able to control the bearer’s dreams you must have a sharing of blood. Only then will you be able to be master the bearer’s dreams as you wish.” KuroShi commented.

“You fool KuroShi! The only way to do a blood bond such as that is to mate with her, and she is nothing but a human! She is naught but a toy for me that I have become accustomed to. Is there any other way?” Sesshoumaru growled. He did not want to go so far as to take that human wench as a mate. He would not have hanyou bastards like his father.

“I’m afraid a blood bond is the only way my lord. But fear not, there are other reasons to perform a blood bond with her, that is, if you wish to keep her alive.” KuroShi spoke mysteriously.

“What are you talking about old fool?” Sesshoumaru argued.

“The time will come soon enough Sesshoumaru-sama. I must go my lord, there are some matters I must attend to, and I can not help you any further.” KuroShi apologized.

“Very well KuroShi. Remember my warning though, I will kill you if aught goes wrong with the necklace’s current abilities. I will find a way to control her dreams and rid them of that damn hanyou.” Sesshoumaru stormed off to return to his home. He was not in a good mood, but by the time he reached the castle his mood lightened somewhat. Although he could not find a way to rid her of Inuyasha’s spirit at this moment, he would go on with phase two of his plan and seduce her. He had a raging lust for this simple human and although it disgusted him somewhat, he knew he must have her and soon before he broke his promise.


******
She was breathtaking. Dressed in a sky blue kimono with cherry blossoms threaded throughout it. She also had a small fur covering to protect her from the chilled weather. They arrived in the snow covered garden and she took a deep breath of fresh air.

Sesshoumaru merely stood away from her, allowing her time alone to take in the crystallized scene in front of her. Everything looked to be frozen in place and glistening from the small bit of sunshine blazing down. Honestly this was his favorite time of year, when fresh snow was upon the ground and most youkai were hiding for the winter. It was the only time he felt he could relax in his life of being Lord of the Western Lands. This year seemed to be different though. Not only did he have Naraku stirring up trouble, there was this menacing woman he took in for sinful reasons, but in turn made him feel slightly guilty for them. She was a happy person by nature, one that deserved to be free. Yet life was not always they way it should be, he knew this more than most.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw Kagome turn and follow a snow rabbit. She was smiling slightly until after running she fell on a patch of ice. Hitting the ground she cried out in pain. Sesshoumaru was by her side in an instant upon hearing her pain. Staring down at her she was holding her knee with one hand, and the scent of blood filled his sensitive nose. He kneeled down to pick her up and placed the fur she had worn across the stone bench in the garden. He sat her upon it, while he kneeled to take a closer look at her injury. It was only a simple gash, but for her it must have hurt like Hades upon the cold ground. Staring up at her, he noticed she had blushed slightly from his intent stare at her shapely limb.

“What are you doing Sesshoumaru-sama? I am fine, its only a scrape. I am sorry I was so careless, please do not make me go inside.” Kagome improvised. The feeling of being in his arms and his serious observation of her injury made her blush and feel slightly heated. She knew it was wrong, that she should be thinking about how Inuyasha might feel seeing her reaction, but she could not help the fact that he had shown such tenderness over something so simple. Perhaps her dream of Sesshoumaru had been a premonition that he really was going to change towards her. She could still never forgive him for the cruelties he forced upon her, but she would admit she preferred this taiyoukai compared to the murderous one.

Sesshoumaru never answered her question for he was too intoxicated by the smell of her blood. He wanted to do nothing but taste her after he determined it was not severe enough for worry. His impulses took over as he leaned down and took his tongue over her pained flesh. She tasted so sweet, he had tasted her before, but she had been screaming with pain and he could not relish it like he did now. She jerked slightly from the touch, but he used his one hand to hold her leg still when he moved in again to suckle the fresh wound. The bleeding had stopped, but Sesshoumaru’s raging desire only increased when he could smell the small beginnings of her arousal.

He slowly traced his hand up her leg, and began to massage her inner thigh. She tried to extract his hand from her, but he merely pushed up further until he reached in between her legs. Kagome gasped at the touch, feeling as though she was burned.

“No, Sesshoumaru. You promised me.” She whispered in slight fear.

“Yes. I will keep to my promise, I never said I would not touch you though.” Sesshoumaru spoke softly. He wanted to throw her unto the snow covered ground and have his way with her, but she was not ready. Instead he would try to warm her up to his touch and see if he could bring her defenses crumbling down.

Kagome knew she had lost. She wanted to fight him, but he was right. He never promised he would not touch her, only he would not force her again. She wanted to hate him, wanted to deny all the feelings his touch invoked, but when he gently stroked the bud between her legs she elicited a small moan from the fire pooling low in her abdomen.

Hearing her almost inaudible moan Sesshoumaru smiled inwardly to himself. This was already proving easier than he expected. Even from the intense dream with Inuyasha last night, she couldn’t suppress her body’s reaction to his knowing touch. He had expected her to fight him tooth and nail like always, but perhaps she was beginning to melt towards him like the snow was gently melting now around them from the sun.

Sesshoumaru flicked her bud again, sending another bout of sensitive shivers through her body, she held onto the edge of the bench with both hands and leaned back slightly, her legs spreading open instinctively. Sesshoumaru eagerly complied with her natural reaction to his exploring fingers. He pressed one of his fingers into her, her lips were slightly wet from his previous actions. Kagome only sighed when Sesshoumaru began to gently thrust his finger in and out of her, bathing him in her sweet nectar. Sesshoumaru could feel her straining against him for some kind of released. Unable to bear her tantalizing scent any longer, he lifted her kimono and buried his face between her creamy silk thighs and began to lap at her rosy hot folds. Kagome cried out from the onslaught from his tongue and thrust her hips forward asking for something more, something deeper. Sesshoumaru wrapped his arms around her waist to cup her buttocks through the kimono and penetrated his tongue deeper into her, making her scream out into the vacant wintery garden. Although the chill was still in the air, they were wrapped with in their own cocoon of arousal and heat.

Kagome could not believe the feelings Sesshoumaru was invoking with his mouth. It was a pleasurable torment. She knew her body was crying for something, but she did not know what it was. It was like a spiral curling tighter and tighter until finally it all came crashing down when he hit the deepest and hottest recesses of her body. She threw her head back in wild abandon and screamed as the tidal wave took over her full force digging her nails into the fur laid out beneath her.

Sesshoumaru could feel as she came into his mouth, it was as close to heaven as a damned being as himself could get to. When he looked up she was flush and was still gazing up at the sky as the tremors died down. ‘Now.’ He thought as he came up and brought her face to his. She looked at him with passion glazed eyes, and fell limply against him. He leaned down slightly and brought her lips to his in a searing kiss. She matched it with as much frenzy as him, tasting him just as deeply. He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes pleadingly.

“Please.” Was all Sesshoumaru could say. He wanted to take her now, but he still had to keep to his promise. He was not one to beg, but at this moment his normal manner was gone, he wanted this woman, more than he wanted a woman before in his life.

“Yes, Sesshoumaru.” Kagome wanted this, even though deep down it was wrong to want this man, but there was a hunger inside of her that could not be denied.

Sesshoumaru kissed her once more, before lifting her in his arms and exchanging the position, causing him to sit on the bench and her having to wrap her legs around him. He fumbled with the strings on his hakama, pushing them down far enough to release his hardened member. Carefully he positioned her above him and pulled her down, sheathing himself deep within her slick heat. She was so tight, he almost came from the sensation, but he wanted to prolong it, wanted her to know it was him that was within her.

“Kagome. Look at me. Don’t take your eyes off of me.” He stated as he started up a slow rhythm. She did stare at him, deeply. Never taking her eyes off of his as he thrust in and out of her, allowing her time to catch on to the speed.

“Oh Kami.” Kagome muttered, still staring deeply into Sesshoumaru’s eyes. She could feel every thrust into her, felt herself beginning to grind against him, pleading for him to pick up the pace.

Sesshoumaru wrapped his arms tighter around her so he could push harder and faster into her fiery depths. She was tightening herself around him, trying to not fall over the edge of pleasure just yet. She breathed softly on his face, bringing her lips to his in a desperate kiss, while still keeping her eyes open. It was then he could not hold on any longer. He thrust into her one more time causing them both to cry out in ecstasy as he felt his seed flow deep within her womb. She fell against him exhausted, leaning her head on his shoulder. He closed his eyes for a brief moment thanking the gods for the gift he had just received. His Kagome had just given herself to him willingly, and knowingly.

Suddenly Sesshoumaru could smell the salty scent of tears coming from her. He pushed her face away from his shoulder to stare into her tear streaked face.

“What is it?” He asked.

“I’m… I… Oh god what have I done?” She cried harder. She tried to push herself off of him, but he tightened his grip not allowing her to move until she told him what was wrong.

“Tell me, now.” Sesshoumaru demanded. He wanted to know why after they had shared such bliss, she was so upset and saddened.

“I feel… dirty… ashamed… I betrayed Inuyasha.” She whispered.

“You what? Damnit Kagome, this has nothing to do with him! Let him go!” Sesshoumaru extracted her from his body and set her down next to him. He was so angry at himself and at her. He should have known she would not forget that damn hanyou, despite what her body wanted.

“I can’t. I love him. I… oh gods. How could I?” She brought her hands to her face and sobbed into them.

“Damn you Kagome, damn you. Stay out here for as long as you please. The collar will be enough to prevent you from leaving if you choose to. I will not stand by and listen to this. The hanyou is dead.” Sesshoumaru growled out, stood quickly adjusting his clothes and stalked off into the castle. He felt as if his heart had been ripped from his chest, he needed to tear something, anything apart.


*************

Unbeknownst to the couple was a dangerous presence watching their tryst on the garden bench from the woods nearby. Naraku smiled as he saw the lord leave his new pet and go into the castle. He would strike now, he would take the miko he had left live and make her relive her pain. It looked as though she was becoming too comfortable with the taiyoukai. ‘Yes my little miko. I did not forget about you just yet. Its time to make your life a living hell once again and your guilt over what just happened will be nothing to the pain and suffering I plan to give you.’ With an evil smile Naraku set out with a malicious smile on his face.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is sooo my favorite chapter! Tell me what you thought of my lemon… I worked really hard on it. Well the next chappie will have Naraku in most of it. What does he plan to do to Kagome? Till then!