InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Winter Moon ❯ Winter Moon ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
------------------------------------
Disclaimer- I own nothing, no suing for you

E-mail wind_voyager@yahoo.com

Yet another request

NC-17 , non con

Kikyo X Inuyasha

------------------------------
 
Winter Moon
 
----------------
 
 
The full moon sat low in the cold night air, the single white eyes stared at the small world below it in faint interest, its cool pale beams highlighting the small ghost town. Ancient worn wooden building sat rotting away, protected by a failing barricade of stone and wood covered in vines as nature started to over take it.
Barren branches wave in the ill wintry wind, sheltering faint ghosts that wondered the dusty moon lit roads.
 
----
He woke to the feel of cold metal encircling his wrists, pulling both arms behind his back in a rather painful manner. He groaned and shook his head, trying to clear his vision, only making his head pound and his vision blur more.

He tried to move, pulling at the restraints, the sound of metal on metal echoing in his ears with each tired move. He managed to twist his head around enough to see the dark chains attached to his wrists run to rings embedded in the stone floor of the small room. The walls were barren, only a few small slit windows let the cold rays of moon light in, washing the dark floor with a fine white light. He made out a single broken door that hung at an angle; it would be no obstacle if he could break the chains.

He tugged at the chains, his shoulder creaking in protest but the metal would not give. The more he struggled the weaker he felt. Evenly he slumped to the floor, his arms trapped behind him.

His silver ears moved at the sound of gravel crunching outside, the slow steady footsteps of someone light making their way towards the structure that was his prison.

He growled at the smell of old grave dirt and ash, his ears flattening out.

“I see your awake Inuyasha.”

“Kikyo.”

A cold faint smile pressed across her pale lips as she crossed the distance between them. He shrank back from her touch, his golden eyes glaring angrily.

“Inuyasha…” she spoke his name as if he was a great prize she had captured.

He bared his fangs at her.

He groaned and slumped as pain shot up his sides, raking claws of an invisible beast tearing under his skin. Inuyasha weakly raised his head and glared at her.

Her expression had not changed.

The ice white edges of her kimono flowed around her bare feet as she approached. “I suggest you don’t do that again.”

He only growled and lunged, ripping open barely healed wounds and receiving another powerful electric jolt from the manacles.

This time he all but fell to the dusty floor, his chest heaving for air under the fire rat pelt.

Kikyo stepped forward and kneeled, taking his jaw in her icy hand, forcing his head up, his eyes were golden pools of rage. He was all alone in the thick weave of shadows in the small abandoned village, wondering around the diseased homes as if searching of something.

The others, had they abandoned him or was it the other way around. Not that it mattered, she only needed till sunrise with him. They would most likely find him by then.

He shuddered under her cold touch, the shell of a body held little human warmth he remembered. He drew back from her touch.

There were other ways to hurt him other then using the arrow or blade, much worse ways. He was a half breed, a worthless creature that had some how managed to live on when she didn’t, even thriving when all she could was exist in a fake body that felt little.

She tangled a hand in the long warm silver locks, pulling his head back so it exposed his pale throat, how easy it would be to run a dagger over his throat, to spill his life blood over the floor and be done with it all. Or run it through a heart she could never have.

All she had left was hate and vengeance. There would never be room for love in her heart, not for him.
“You are a useless creature that should have been killed a long time ago. I should have been aiming more carefully with my arrow,” she watched him flinch visibly, the words cut deeply.

“Do you really care for that wrench, half breed? As if anyone could ever love a lowly hanyou.”

He lowered his head, averting his eyes as they misted with tears.

A cold smile pressed her thin colorless lips.

He shuddered again as she griped his jaw tightly, forcing his head back up, bruising his soft lips with a rough kiss. Her cold tongue forced its way past his parted lips and into his warm mouth. He gagged at the intrusion of the cold object that tasted like ash in his mouth, scraping across his tongue.

He tired to wrench out of her grip but she only leaned closer, letting her breasts rest against his chest.
She could hear the way his breath seized up in his throat and his body went limp. Her free hand slipped under his kimono and over his chest despite his muffled protests.

He squirmed under her, pulling at the iron chains that bond him as Kikyo skillfully slipped the kimono off his shoulders while never breaking the kiss. A single tear fell from his eyes.

She broke the kiss, licking the smoky flavor of the half breed off as he sat there, his head hanging, hidden by his silver hair. He was shaking. It was almost pathetic in a way, the almighty Inuyasha, shaking and bent before her like he should be. Like the lowly dog he was.

He yanked at the shackles, knowing that they would leave deep bruises as her icy hands passed over his firm chest, tracing invisible patterns over his well defined abdomen. He whimpered softy at her tender yet hateful caresses.

He tensed up as her hands lingered at the edge of his pants before pulling them down slightly.

“Kikyo…don’t…. please.”

Inuyasha, begging. It was music to her ears and shattered soul. She thrust the tiny part of her that screamed it wasn’t right, shoving it down in the depths of her hate-blasted darkness. Damn that miko of the future. Some part of her managed to transfer over and cling on. It only intensified her wanton feelings that were flooding her mind. For once in a very long time she could feel the heat rising in the cold grave earth flesh. Even her nipples sent soft shocks of pleasure off as she brushed against him.

Inuyasha groaned softly as the unwanted touches flew over his flesh, over the insides of his thighs. His body responded and he hated it for it.

She deliberately rubbed her hips over his leg, causing a shudder to go up her spine, making her gasp. How long had it been since she had felt anything other then hate?

Her cold hands grasped the hanyou’s flaccid cock, gently rubbing the warm velvety flesh and caressing the soft silver hair at its base, drawing several moans from its owner. He shook slightly as her cold fingers massaged his testicles gently; he could feel himself slowly slipping away. He had nothing to hold onto now, not even Kagome. She had left him in the tree, ‘sitting’ him right into the rocky ground. His arm and back still ached with each slight movement. Why was she always using that dam word on him like he was an animal?

A thin sheen of sweat covered his skin as he tired to focus on breathing as the sensations rocked his senses.

His back arched, sending sharp pains up it as Kikyo closed her lips around his cock, letting her cold tongue slide over its warmth. Inuyasha groaned and bucked, thrusting into her eager mouth. He felt sick as his body’s betrayal. He wanted to have Kagome as his first, not what was left of the woman he once loved before she pinned him to a tree.

He opened his eyes and regretted it. Kikyo ground her hips into his, the heat of her dripping mound resting against his now hardened cock.

He bit down on his lip, tearing it, praying for a release from the torment, but received none.
“You’re thinking about her aren’t you, that bitch from the future...“ She reached up and gripped an ear tightly, causing him to yelp as she cruelly twisted it in her hand before mounting him.

His hips arched into hers, and he gasped loudly as his member was swallowed by heat and wetness, pain and pleasure mixed together into a thick colorless mass that set into the back of his mind.

Inuyasha whimpered and groaned softly as Kikyo rubbed her body against his with each rough thrust, her hip grinding and pressing against his.

She never once let loose of his ear, keeping a tight grip on it even as the thin skin there tore, a thin trickle of blood dripping into his hair.

He cried out as he released his seed deep inside her cold womb, going limp under her. His chest raising and falling rapidly as tears fell freely from his glazed amber eyes.

Kikyo’s hips complained as she stiffly rose, fluids splattered over her clothing and skin, making her sticky.

“Your bitch will never able to have you now. No one wants half breed, much less one that has already been used,” she whispered as she pulled his pants back up, leaving his kimono open.

Inuyasha only cried softly, too spent to move as the remains of his already broken heart fell apart, falling away into the dark pit of despair as he finally gave up. His once golden eyes faded and became empty as he left the wintry world behind to the soothing darkness.
 
----------

TBC part two- Lost to the Night