InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Wishes Do Come True! ❯ Wishes Do Come True! ( One-Shot )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
As those who know my writing...I love to write stories that deal with love and my stories are usually with lemon...so if you are under 17...please beware...if you are going to read it anyways...watch your back...you don't want your family to see what kind of stories you read...Anyways...I hope you enjoy this story...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Wishes Do Come True!...

Sept. 14., 9:35am ;P

"I was in the hot spring, washing my hair, I dived underwater...as I was coming up for air...I see a shadowy figure walking towards the hot spring. For some reason, I'm not scare, yet I see myself smiling. This figure slowly undresses and walks to the hot spring. As this figure is moving more into the water...I see very little details of this figure. In the dark, I see...golden eyes. The eyes glow a bright yellow. These eyes...they seem to be full of lust, passion...love. As the gold eyes move closer to me...the moonlight shows a better view of this figure...the moonlight reveals a well tone body, and if I'm not mistaken...silver strands of hair. I soon see who is this is this figure...a man...a man of incredible features and feeling. I know this man...he's...my love. He moves slowly to me, touching my cheek, and suddenly he takes me into a passionate kiss. He takes me in his arms, caressing my hair, then my back and finally my behind. As I moaned in ecstasy, I take of his long, silver hair and I found his soft ears...I began to rub his ears, he began to purr and slowly moved his head to caress his ears with my hand. He moves me to a sliding rock, and pushes me towards it. Slowly, he begins to kiss my neck, lowing to my collarbone, then to my breast. Slowly, he rubs the now hard nipples. I felt a hot wetness on my right breast, and his hand on my left. I moaned, feeling an indescribable pleasure. I took hold of his face, and took him into a lustful kiss. As we were into our kiss, I sucked on his lower lip, begging for entry. I sliped my tongue, as he did the same. His hands and body took possession of my body, as I, did his."
That was basically in my dream; and to be honest...I wish that so badly. Anyways, my birthday is today, my 18th birthday, and today, I'm spending my day in the feudal era. Write later...promise.
Kagome closed her diary, and had put it in her backpack. She also stuffed her backpack with chocolate for Shippou, ramen for Inuyasha, a Victoria's Secret catalog for Miroku, and a romance novel called "Enslaved" (read that book...it crazy!!! written by Virginia Henley)for Sango. Done with her packing, she said her goodbyes, but was stopped by her mom...hanging her a cake.

"Take it...you can have a small party."

"Thanks mom."

Kagome packed the cake and quickly left to the feudal era.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kagome arrived to the feudal era with much surpise. Having a little fox demon running and tacking her. Falling down, she laughed and was greeted by her other friends, Sango and Miroku. Inuyasha was there but as always, he was in his grumpy state.

"Happy Birthday, Kagome!"

"Thanks guys"

"So, Kagome...did you bring me anything?"

"Sure did...I brought your favorite...chocolate...I brought something for everyone."

"Yeah!"

"Ok...Shippou here is your chocolate....Sango, I brought the book you wanted to read...Miroku, a little something that will make you happy...I know you'll like it!"

After begin handed a thin book, Miroku opened the catalog, and his eyes popped out his head...he was drooling...

"Miroku...stop drooling...it's just a catalog..."

'What about me?' Inuyasha thought

"Oh...Inuyasha...I didn't for get you...here cups of ramen..."

Inuyasha's mouth watered and started drooling...

"Not you too...great..."

"What's this Kagome?..."

Shippou was looking in her bag...looking for my chocolates, and found the cake her mom made for her to bring to the feudal era.

"Oh...that's a cake...mom made that for us to eat...it's good...we'll eat some later...let's just enjoy the day..."

After a couple of hours...actually it was already time for sundown...Kagome made fish and rice and ramen. Of course...Inuyasha will be the first one to finish, already asking for seconds. After 15 minutes of chowing down...there came the cake. Taking their first bit of cake...everyone enjoyed it...they enjoyed so much that they ate the whole cake!

"God...Kagome, that was the best meal ever...especiailly the "cake"."

"Thanks, Shippou."

"Hey, Kagome, I'm going to bath, want to join me?"

"Ok...I need a bath..."

Kagome, walking towards her bag, was taking out some stuff out of her bag, unfortunately her towel was at the bottom of her bag, so was her soap, shampoo and conditioner. Inuyasha watched her take out all of things from her bag, he saw text books and two romance novels, but what caught his attention was another book...a personal book...her diary. He knew what that was...Kagome told him of such thing...it is a book to keep your personal thoughts and secerts. But he never saw that book before...when he goes to Kagome's era, in her room, he is always looking around and touching her things. Putting that thought aside, he wondered what thoughts and secerts Kagome might have. After putting all her things back in her backpack, she walked off with Sango to the hot spring. Miroku walked in the hut with Shippou and Kirara. He saw mumbling about him being too full and too tried to go be a peeping tom tonight. (crazy, huh?)
After 5 mintues, Inuyasha, making sure that no one was around, he jumped down from the tree, and quickly he walked towards the bag. Quietly, he opened the bag and searched for her diary. He found her diary at nearly at the bottom of the bag. It was a small diary with a light yellow cover and light pink roses, with the word "Diary" written in the medium sized letter and Kagome's name on the bottom of the cover. Opening the book, and turning the pages...it seems to be new...since only the first two pages are written on, and the issued date is today. She must have gotten it for her birthday. He looked around to see if anyone was around, but to be on the safe side he jumped back to his tree and began to read...he was reading intensively, he couldn't believe it, she had wrote about him...she thought were based on him. After reading such a personal fantasy, he quietly jumped back down and returned it in it's proper place. Suddenly, he heard someone walking nearby, quickly he jumped, without making any sound, and landed on his tree. He knew who it was...Sango. He pretended to be resting...Sango got to the hut and went inside. After a couple minutes...Inuyasha could hear Sango's easy breathing...she was asleep.
Well...since Sango was with Kagome at the hot spring, and Sango just went to sleep...that means...Kagome is alone.
Inuyasha would never admit it out loud, but he wants Kagome...he loves her. Inuyasha jumped down from his tree and quickly ran to the hot spring.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kagome and Sango enjoyed the hot spring. The girls were just talking about their jounery and the shards, and how Miroku is such a lech. After a while, the sun setted, and Sango was tried.

"It's pretty late...I'm going back to the hut...coming?"

"No...I'm going to stay a bit longer...It feels wonderful!"

"Ok...but don't stay too long..."

Sango had gotton up and out of the hot spring, and quickly dressed, making sure no one was peeking, like Miroku. Quickly, she walked to the hut, and soon fell to sleep.
Kagome was just sitting there looking at the moon and the dazing at the clouds. Just as her thoughts wandered to Inuyasha...a fallen star appeared...

"I wish for love...his love..."

Inuyasha heard what she wished for from that fallen star; and he is very much willing to grant her that wish. Slowly, Inuyasha walked towards the hot spring. Kagome felt a presence and turned to see that it was Inuyasha. Quickly, she went to reach for her towel, but Inuyasha took it, leaving her stuck in the hot spring. Kagome was going to say the "S" word, but Inuyasha started to undress, which left Kagome's mind...blank.
After undressing himself...he walked into the water.

"Inu...Inuyasha...what...what are you doing?"

Moving very close to Kagome, Inuyasha smiled and soon closed the space between them. He held her cheek in her hand...reenacting her fantasy.

"This is my birthday gift to you..."

Inuyasha whispered in her ear...making her shiver by his breath by her ear and his husky voice. Moving her to the sliding rock, slowly, Inuyasha licked her ear, then he began to suck on it. Moving to her lips, he started with light gentle kisses, making Kagome moan and have her eyes light with the moonlight. Slowly, he moves down to her neck and her breast. Kagome moaned and took hold of her going-to-be-lover's hair. Finding his ears, she rubbed them very lightly, making Inuyasha to follow her hand for more contact. Making Kagome giggle, she rubbed his ears a little more, before lightly nibble on it, making him purr, and his member harden. Kagome felt something move below her, knowing what it was, she slowly trailed her hands underwater and lightly took hold of his jewel. Inuyasha moaned and push his hips to make more contact. Slowly rubbing she could see the pleasure she was giving her lover. In a quick second, Inuyasha took Kagome's hand and began to rub her cleft. She moaned and shivered at the sensational pleasure. She began to kiss his neck, leaving small marks. Still rubbing her cleft, he slowly enter his finger, feeling her juicies around his finger. Kagome was in cloud 9 of passion, desire, lust, love. She never thought such feel existed. Feeling such his finger in her, she soon felt another finger enter her. She grasp and again took hold of his hair. Slowly, Inuyasha thursted his fingers in her, he didn't want to hurt her. He could see the love in her eyes. Slowly, he could feel her muscles close on his fingers, he then took out his and slowly licked them...savoring his lover's taste. Again, taking her breast, he teased the nipple with his tongue. Kagome couldn't take it anymore, she needed him. This is what she dreamt. This was what she wanted, ever since she realized she fell in love with him.

"Inuyasha...I...I needed you...ple...please..."

Inuyasha smiled and slowly kissed her. She was close to her climax. He pick her up, and he parted her legs, position himself to enter her. He knew that if he enter her too fast, she would get hurt. Ever so slowly, he enter...inch by inch...feeling his body boil by her love. Inuyasha moaned and soon felt her hymen, he looked at her and she was looking at him with lust, waiting for him to continue. Just as he thurst into her he, whispered a "I love you" and other loving words.
Arching her back, she let out a small scream and cryed at not only pain but the pleasure. Inuyasha stopped so that she could get adjusted to his size. After a minute, or so, she wraped her legs around his waist and slowly began to rock her body. Moving with her, Inuyasha's thurst were harder, faster and stronger. Reaching their climax, Inuyasha's seed entered her, as Kagome screamed his name.
After a couple of minutes of resting from their love making, Kagome looked up at Inuyasha.

"I love your gift...now it's time for yours..."

"Mines?"

"When I freed you from the God tree, it was my birthday...that was the same day when you were reborn..."

"Ohh...well...Happy Birthday!"

"Happy Birthday to you...my love."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Thanks for reading, Wishes Come Do Come True!
I hope you like it!!!
Please review...tell me what you think!
Go ahead...press the button...you know you want to...Thanks!!!
-WaterGoddess914