InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Wishful Thinking ❯ Wishful Thinking ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
-Intro-
 
 
 
Her eyes were flittered closed; the darkness amongst the stars comforted her very being. She was indeed alone, and the stifled tears echoed through out the night….
She brushed her dainty finger tips across her bellowed brow, and wiped her stained faced, disgruntled, balling her fist. Clawing at her cheeks…
 
“I can't….”
 
She drove herself to her knees. The dirt embedding itself into her nails. She pounded furiously at the ground. Repeating the sickle cries…she grew silent.
 
“Damn you Inuyasha...”
 
Her words laced with malice as she spat out the vowels. Her voice strained from the heartfelt crying. Her mind becoming livid…
 
She drew her eyes away from the ground, she now. Looking at the remains of her lover…
 
His taterered clothing blemished with the scarlet blood of his own. His hair dishelved all over his form…Her own arrow, standing out around the small of his back, it pulsed with the sick energy, the energy of hatred pulsing…
 
“Sad…”
 
The gravel went undisturbed until the wicked form had shown itself…
 
Kikyo stared unto Kagome, her shadow rising over her, superior…
 
“Pitiful…indeed...Trhough and trhough .Though he may have had demon blood. That ugly human heart still remained…”
 
A smirk tugged onto kikyo's lips, playing across her cold features...
 
Kagome sat there helpless as she stared at Inuyasha….
 
“My own arrow...”
 
Twas true...Kagome ended his life with her own Arrow…Though. Unintentional her actions were.
The arrow was meant for that of lady kikyo…
Inuyasha had stopped in the way in order to protect kikyo…
 
“I have no use of you…I can kill you off Kagome if that is what you wish…”
 
Kikyo raised her hand slightly to her face, cradling her chin, letting out an exasperated sigh...
 
“But alas, I am not that wishful…I wish to see you suffer, like I have suffered…”
 
Her feet shuffled, as she walked away, cackling to her self….
 
 
-End of intro-
 
-Alright folks, this is an idea. Of course the pairing is Kagome/Sesshoumaru or Kagome/naraku, I need votes or not on wither not I should continue.
 
So, get voting.
 
Sincerely, Cereou