InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ With This, I Compare Thee ❯ With This Cock, I Compare Thee ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

With This Cock I Compare Thee
 
 
 
Title: With This Cock I Compare Thee
Author: Inu Hanyou Nikkie
Pairing/Characters: InuYasha, Sesshoumaru - implied Inu/Kag, Sess/Kouga/Miroku, hinted Sess/Kaede
List and Prompt (# and Theme): Crunchy, # 2 Perfect Pet Name
Rating: R
Genre : Comedy/Male Posturing
AU/Canon: Canon
Words: 300
Summary: A night time need to relieve the bladder turns into a different kind of pissing-contest.
Warnings: Males doing what they do in the locker room subconsciously. Implied/hinted sexual acts
A/N: A HUGE THANK YOU TO KIRA FOR LETTING ME PLAY WITH HER TREE PEE IDEA FOR THE BOYS! The PPP Pet name is from an entry in IYHed in which InuYasha stated was his dick's name.
 
 
 
With This Cock I Compare Thee
 
 
 
InuYasha sleepy trudged his way over to his favourite tree for marking his territory, thankful for his sharp nighttime eyesight, super hearing and his sensitive nose for weeding out any threats to his pregnant wife, Kagome, who still slept peacefully or himself. He could scent his brother's unique signature in the air and gave that to him hanging around because of Kaede, the woman who caught his heart.
 
Reaching `his' tree, he yawned mightily as he pulled down the front of his hamaka to free his penis and relieve his bladder. The sounds of another stream of urine hitting his tree jolted him causing him to hit his foot. Cursing loudly, his eyes locked onto the offender, his brother, also relieving his bladder.
 
They stared as one creature as they slowly looked down in that most primitive of urges to check out the other guy's sword. They looked… and looked… and looked; a small matching frown spread across their faces until they slowly looked back up into the other's golden eyes. The wheels slowly turning in their heads as they looked back down shifting slightly, mirroring the other perfectly to display their impressive cocks even more to the other in a basic display of Maleness and comparison.
 
“This Sesshoumaru is called `The Ivory Tower of Power' by Kouga and Miroku. A name that the Lady Kaede will soon be offering up praises to the kamis when I finally claim her,” Sesshoumaru stated with his normal flair of controlled smugness.
 
InuYasha quirks an eyebrow and smirking, throws a little cocky swagger into his urinating, as he arrogantly states, “Kagome calls me `Golden Tower That Devours'… when she's not screaming `Pumping Pole of Penile Power' as she rides me hard and fast. She's very, VERY vocal when I'm rutting my bitch good.”