InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Women's games of sexual desire ❯ default chapter ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Sesshoumaru and Ryuji found themselves chained to the wall. "How did we get here, Dragon?" Sesshomaru questioned.

"I don't know, dog man." Ryuji answered.

"Hello, boys.." A sexy girl wearing a purple yukata with blue and red waistbands and high heels walked in.

She had a crimson eye and a cerulean eye and silver hair and lavender gloves.

"My name is Shikigami, pleased to meet you." She had a lusty smile on her face.

Another woman walked in. She wore a pink yukata with yellow and green waistbands and sandals.

She had a amber eye and a emerald eye and golden hair and magenta gloves.

"My name's Tekkami, How are you guys doing?" She winked seductively.

"Uh.. Can you gals let us out of here, please?" Ryuji grinned cutely.

Shikigami shook her head firmly."No, we can't. You boys have to play a game with us first."

"And what game is that?"Sesshoumaru raised an eyebrow. "Strip poker." Shikigami smiled evilly.

Soon after, the guys and girls start playing the game. "I've got a royal flush!!" Tekkami shouted.

Sesshoumaru took off his shirt; showing his well-toned muscles. Shikigami clapped in approval.

"I've got four aces!!"Ryuji yelled. Shikigami pouted as she tore off her bottom part of her yukata; showing her black thong; revealing her well-rounded buttcheeks. Ryuji hooted racuously.

"I have four kings." Sesshoumaru said. Tekkami blushed as she dropped her top part of her yukata; showing a white bra.

"I've got a one pair!" Shikigami squealed. Ryuji took off his pants; showing his dragon boxers. Shikigami licked her lips ravishingly.

Soon, everyone was in their underwear; especially Sesshoumaru, his body was like that of a male model.

"That was great. So, when do we get our clothes back?" Ryuji asked.

"Not yet. We still have another game to play.." Shikigami smiled deviously.

Soon, everyone was playing truth or dare in their undies.

"Ryu-kun, Truth or dare?" Shikigami grinned.

"Dare." He flashed his teeth.

"I dare you to.. kiss my ass for 60 minutes."

Ryuji pressed his lips on Shikigami's butt and closed his eyes.

Shikigami pushed his face further into her butt and farted. She laughed wildly as Ryuji glared at her.

"Fluffy, truth or dare?" Tekkami asked.

"Dare." He hung his head.

"I dare you to.. sing the Barney song!!!"

Sesshoumaru cringed and got up began dancing and singing the dreaded song.

Then he ran to the toilet and threw up.

"Shikigami, Truth or Dare?" Ryuji asked.

"Dare." She smiled.

"I dare you to.. let me spank you!!"

Shikigami got on Ryuji's lap and he started spanking her until her butt became red.

She glared and sniffled at Ryuji; who was grinning.

"Tekkami.. Truth or Dare?" Sesshoumaru asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to.. let us out of here."

Tekkami unlocked the chains holding Sesshoumaru and Ryuji; who then burst out of the room in warp speed.

"TEKKAMI NO BAKA!!!! YOU LET THEM ESCAPE!!!!" Shikigami yelled.

"I'm such a ditz..." Tekkami wailed.

I hope you realized the two girls are my creations and Ryuji was me. But I don't own IY in any way.

Ja mata! And please look at this as a gag fic.