InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Working for The Devil ❯ The Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Hello I’m back and sorry for the delay. Just in case you don’t know I’m re-vamping the story and hopefully I’ll have chapters posted faster and longer for this story.








Kagome’s PPV






Me?

They call me Hell's Angel.

Yeah that's right Hell's Angel.

Why?

Well to tell you the truth I'm not supposed to be in Hell and yet I am.

And no I'm not making this up I am supposed to be in Heaven.

Why am I in Hell?

I asked the exact same question when I arrived here 62 years ago. They told me there had been a mix up with another girl who died around the same time I did.

What kind of mix up?

They said I looked like her and she looked like me.

And guess what.

Give up?

She doesn't look a damn thing like me!

The very first difference would have to be our eyes. Her eyes are brown and mine are blue. Then again no one really knows what your eye color is when your eyes are closed.

The next difference was our hair hers' is long and straight while mine is long but it has some body and curl to it and it's no where as long as hers.

The last difference was that she's older than me. She is at least five years my senior if not more.

Oh, now you want to know how old I am.

Well I'll give you a hint, I'm old enough to have rights and yet I'm too young to be your mother. Does that narrow down the possible solutions?

No?

Too bad.

Well I'm going to get right down to it and tell you the very long version of how I got back to heaven and almost destroyed the world.

Now what do you want?

How'd I die...that's a real touchy subject that I don't want to go into. Tell you what though, if you continue to read my life story then I'm sure you'll find out.

That's not good enough? What the hell do you people want from me?

Fine! I'll give you a hint I hate going to the place and it smells funny. I've been to this place twice.
The first time I left fine the second time I left in a body bag.

There are you happy now?

Well there's not much else to tell, so do me a favor read the next chapter and tell me what you think.