InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Worst Nightmare ❯ Discoveries Pt II ( Chapter 13 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own the Inuyasha characters. I do own this plot line and the OCS.

A/N: Warning, this entire chapter is a lemon! Proceed with caution!

Discoveries Pt II:

She felt as if the entire world was crashing in on her. Her arms unconsciously held tight to him as if he were her only life-line.

Feeling his strong arms close around her, she closed her mind to everything but the sheer strength of him. She nuzzled her face against his neck, taking in his purely masculine smell, allowing it to calm the rolling emotions inside her.

Before, in times where she felt she couldn't possibly go on, he had always known what to say and do to make her forget whatever had her off balanced. She needed that now more than ever. She needed his solidity, his strength, his understanding. She needed him.

She opened her lips and slowly blew. She nuzzled against the soft skin of his neck and felt his pulse jump. Her heartbeat accelerated as warmth filled her cheeks, and her hand dropped to his thigh

The muscles under her hand tensed. Bankotsu's breath hitched and a shiver ran down his spine. Her soft, wet tongue slid sensually against his neck. He pressed his lips firmly together biting back a moan as her hand slid up his thigh, tortuously slow.

She slowly trailed her tongue up to his ear lobe and nibbled it, pressing her breasts against his side. Her breasts felt hot and heavy, causing the nipples poked against her shirt. She continued nibbling his ear lobe and lapping her tongue along the sensitive flap of skin.

"Kagome –"

She could hear the warning in his voice. Stroking him through the denim, she felt a heady rush of power. Desire flowed through her veins like hot molten lava, to pool between her legs, when he hardened beneath her hand. His breath rushed out in a slow hiss and she bit his earlobe again. She rubbed her body against him like a cat in heat.

His hand slid up into her dark tresses and pulled her onto her back. He blanketed her body with his and pulled her hands down to her sides. He stared into her eyes. "Kagome," his voice was gruff with desire.

She yanked, trying to free her hands to wrap them around his neck. She held his steady gaze and bucked against him, telling him without words what she wanted.

Feeling her warm, soft body underneath his caused more heat to flood his groin and his erection pressed heavily against her stomach. He closed his eyes and then opened them again. "Don't."

Her eyes pleaded with him to make everything disappear even if only for a little while. She leaned up and licked his lips, before nibbling his ear lobe.

"I need you."

The wealth of emotions and raw need behind those few words nearly shattered his resistance. His hands on her wrists tightened a fraction, before loosening their hold as her whisper brushed against his mind as if it were a mantra.

Her arms wrapped around his neck and pulled him fully on top of her body. Kagome loved the feel of his hard body pressing against her. He bit back another moan and fought to keep his hips from rocking forward.

She pulled him to her and fused their mouths with a hot kiss, and used her feet to push against the bed, rubbing up against his impressive erection. His teeth sank into his bottom lip, holding back a moan.

Needing him to lose control, she grabbed his hand and placed it over her aching breast. Automatically his palm molded around her full breast, searing her with its heat through her shirt.

She tossed her head back and moaned, arching her back, pressing her breast more firmly against his palm and kissed him passionately.

Her kiss was driving him wild, as was her breathy plea and the way her soft body curved against him. Raw, stark need slammed through him and his erection swelled tighter.

He closed his eyes and took command of the kiss, rocking his hips forward. Everything else disappeared and the world narrowed until it was just the two of them. No stress, no worries, just pure sexual desire and the burning need to feel each-others skin.

Erotic images of sweaty bodies sliding against each other filled his mind.

She whimpered and her nails lightly raked down his arms, before her hands tugged at his shirt. He pulled back breaking the kiss and threw his shirt off, before fusing their mouths in a soul searing kiss.

She sucked and nibbled on his neck, while he made quick work of her shirt ripping it open and shoving it down. She dropped her hands to her side and the torn shirt fell carelessly onto their make shift bed.

His hands went to her back, unhooking her bra. He tossed it over his shoulder and cupped her breasts, reveling in the soft weight of them.

She gasped and moaned, rubbing the nipples against his skin, which sent sparks from her nipples down to her groin and into her womb. He kissed her neck and slowly massaged them until the nipples were diamond hard pebbles.

Her hands slid down his rock hard abs and slipped into his waist band. He shivered and kissed her deeper. Her hands began unfastening his belt. His hands covered hers and he pulled them away, breaking the kiss to stare her dead in the eye. He spoke huskily. "Are you sure about this?"

She shivered as his thick as molasses voice slid over her. She pushed him onto his back and straddled his hips, tugging the belt free and dropping it to the side. She gave him a heated and determined look and brazenly unzipped his pants, cupping his heated flesh. Her free hand explored the rest of his body, tracing the dents of his abs and his chest muscles. "What do you think?"

He gasped and helplessly bucked against her palm as his head fell back. He loved her hands roaming his body, touching, exploring, and teasing. 'Damn it has been too long since she has touched me like this.'

She captured his mouth in a hungry kiss and continued rubbing her hand against his hard length, reveling in the way he bucked against her and moaned into her mouth.

Passion engulfing her, she broke the kiss and started kissing down his chest. He shivered and smirked. 'Little vixen is still dangerous to my self control.' Her tongue and wet kisses slowly made a beeline for his waist. His eyes widened and he sat up flipping her beneath him. He unzipped her pants and yanked them down her legs. She kicked free of her pants and continued rubbing his length and kissed his neck.

He hissed and cupped the silk covered apex of her thighs, rubbing the thin material against her, fusing their mouths again. His free hand trailed down her body with feather soft touches. His fingers circled her hips and ghosted across her nipple, bringing her nerves to life. Each touch caused her flesh to goose pimple and made liquid heat pool between her thighs.

She whined into his mouth and rolled her hips, while her hand closed around him. He broke the kiss to groan and engulfed her nipple, rolling it between his teeth. She moaned and bucked against his hand, whimpering for more. He smirked and raked his teeth against her nipple, while yanking her panties off.

She tugged on his length making his gasp.

His fingers again traced her legs, moving closer to the hot and needy flesh between them. Kagome's breath hitched in her chest, anticipation threatening to drive her insane.

His finger tips dipped inside her moist heat and she immediately bucked her hips, sending them deeper inside of her sodden channel. 'Wow, she wants me bad.' He chuckled and purred huskily. "You're eager, eh?"

She growled and yanked on his length again. "Don't tease."

He hissed bucking into her hand and roughly used his knee to spread her creamy thighs. Her thighs legs fell open baring her aching core to him. She swirled her thumb over his sensitive tip and released his engorged flesh. She lightly raked her nails over his abdomen.

Gritting his teeth, he used one hand to brace himself over her and the other to position himself at her opening. He lowly rubbed the head against her clit, preparing her.

She growled in frustration and yanked his braid. "Oi, I said no teasing."

She rocked her hips forward and sank onto him, pulling him off balance to fall on top of her. She wrapped her arms around him, holding him there and secured her legs around his waist. He blinked and then hissed; pushing through her silken walls and sinking deep into her welcoming heat. She sighed happily and nibbled his neck.

Bankotsu closed his eyes, loving the way she gripped him so tightly and possessively. He rocked forward and felt the sensitive tip hit against her womb. He relaxed and felt a wave of pleasure engulf them. No other woman had ever made him feel so completely out of control in bed. Kagome's fingernails dug into the back of his shoulders and she kissed him.

Bankotsu's tongue dueled with hers as he continued rocking into her. The muscles of his back tingled with pleasure as her walls stroked him, hugging him as if they would never let go.

He broke the kiss and his breath shuddered as tingles worked from his spine to his toes. His mouth lowered to her breast and he feasted greedily on her nipple, causing her to make those breathy little moans he loved so much.

Those breathy noises drove him absolutely wild. He shifted so his weight was on his knees and cupped her firm ass, squeezing and massaging the flesh.

She hiked a leg almost to his shoulder and continued meeting him thrust for thrust. The wet sounds of flesh slapping flesh rang throughout the room and a fine sheen of sweat covered their bodies.

Her eyes closed and she dug her nails into the flesh of his shoulder blades, licking and suckling his neck.

He shifted for a deeper penetration and slowly slammed deeper inside of her, heightening their pleasure tenfold. She moved with him in that age old primal dance. She revealed in how well they fit together. No other man had ever been able to fill her so completely. No other man had ever been able to make her feel as if their very souls touched and became one like this.

Everything narrowed down to the feelings he caused to wrack her body - he blinding pleasure, the overwhelming completeness that she had only ever felt with him.

"Open your eyes."

Helpless to do anything but obey his command, she opened her eyes, locking them to his passion filled blue ones. She noticed the sweat beading on his forehead and the passion in his eyes. It was always like this when they were together. A potent, fiery passion burned between them, refusing to lessen until they gave in fulfilling their desperate urges. Neither had any control right now.

He smiled and stared deep into her eyes, loving the passion flushed look on her face. Their passion consumed both of them, making their bodies go up in flames.

He kept their gazes locked as they teetered on the edge of hat precarious perch as long as they possibly could. Her walls quaked around him signaling that her release was near. He continued driving deep, pressing her into the makeshift bed. He watched the myriad of emotions playing across her face as she screamed out his name ad her body tightened around him.

He closed his eyes and felt the tell-tell rumbling in his balls as they squeezed, before jetting hot streams of cum into her body, feeling it milk him greedily.

Pure bliss filled his face as he buried his head into the side of her neck and moaned out her name, feeling his own potent release. His hips automatically continued rocking forward until every drop of his thick cream shot into her drenched cunt.

He collapsed against her and he gladly held him to her body, loving the weight of him against her. They lay there a few minutes easing their breathing back to a normal pace.

He rolled them onto their sides with him still buried inside of her and pulled a sheet over them.

Sated and exhausted, she snuggled against him and closed her eyes. Within minutes sleep overcame her. He smiled and kissed her neck, running his fingers through her hair. He just lay there with her in his arms, afraid that if he moved, it would wake her and destroy the first really peaceful moment he had felt in over six years.

XOXOXOXOXO

A/N: Okay, I'm going to cut it there for now, especially since this is the longest chapter yet for this fic. I hope you enjoyed it.

P.S. Things are far from resolved between Ban and Kag, but they are on the way to getting them resolved. XD